• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

so what started this anyway?

Edolann banned King Queso's champion, and then they went at it for like 40 seconds.

cSyHoGN.gif

Blizzard

Banned
My curse of long bronze games continues. 57:33 just now.

5 tests in 3 days :^)

<3 engineering
I don't miss those days. Surely it's not finals this early either...midterms?

Illinois seems pretty normal to me. Seems to have normal human abilities other than increased strength/durability, and the tentacles.
I was including her as normal. Just saying 2 years between Jinx and her.

23qwerty

dynamic queue =/= the new champ select

can't you play with up to 5 people in the normal queue + new champ select still??

edit: i'm confused actually, no idea what you're asking

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
how do i keep up with elise late game? Like i was zeroing peeps for the first 15 minutes but the longer the game got the more i felt like a cocoon spamming bot hoping the rest of my team would delete whoever i caught

at least being super strong early is nice because i can get my lanes rolling quickly which usually is gg at my level

Ferga

how do i keep up with elise late game? Like i was zeroing peeps for the first 15 minutes but the longer the game got the more i felt like a cocoon spamming bot hoping the rest of my team would delete whoever i caught

at least being super strong early is nice because i can get my lanes rolling quickly which usually is gg at my level

That's the whole point of Elise. You transition from heavy ap burst to a tanky, utility executor.

TheFlow

Banned
That's the whole point of Elise. You transition from heavy ap burst to a tanky, utility executor.

pretty much. I mean you could go the full burst route but teamfights will be harder to win if they have cc.

I haven't actually seen a Elise in the past 2 months. Gragas is just as rare.

zkylon

zkylewd
thanks. it's hot here. Like 20 celcius hot. Compared to -1 in Ireland.
it's 40 here every day

fuck your 20 costy

Doesn't mean she can't ;)
wouldn't be my style anyways

I sort of find myself sympathizing with Zkylon. I just realized that it had been TWO YEARS since any sort of ordinary human woman was added.

Quinn and Jinx were in 2013. From there, you had in order:

Human male
Monster
Human male
Yordle
Bird-man
Ghost-woman
Monster
Monster
Human male
Monster
Monster
Human female (Illaoi)
Human male

And now another monster? That's quite a streak.
i didn't say i want "ordinary woman"

kalista is awesome and i love her design

just want another midlaner

subtles

I can't wait for the double dragon comps whenever they decide to release another one, unless they decide that creative space is filled and don't return to the concept.

Talents

Banned
Does anyone know if there is a way to check what the role popularity ranking is in dynamic queue? E.g. 1. Mid 2. Top. 3 ADC. 4. Jung. 5. Support?

why would we want another midlaners

most midlaners don't even get to play midlane anymore

The truth hurts.

Talents

Banned
Pick rate/win rate/loss rate/ban rate ect are all on champion.gg.

That's not what I'm talking about. I mean peoples Primary/Secondary role choice in the new queue. Is there any way to see what roles are primarily picked the most? Obviously mid is the most popular, but what is the second most popular, third most, etc.

Kenai

That's not what I'm talking about. I mean peoples Primary/Secondary role choice in the new queue. Is there any way to see what roles are primarily picked the most? Obviously mid is the most popular, but what is the second most popular, third most, etc.

I don't think so unless Riot tells us someday.

You could probably get a good guess from the general queue times though.

No one likes playing against Soraka

I will take a vs Soraka lane any day over a vs Janna. At least you can dive Soraka/blow her up, Janna just farts you away.

Blizzard

Banned
I thought Riot fixed the thing where your declared champion is shown to the other team before you lock in? It seemed to happen in the game I was in, someone on the other team saw a choice I declared and changed, because they hovered a counter and then switched.

*edit* Nevermind, looks like multiple people on the team were hovering Teemo, just coincidence.

Ferga

That feel when you get blamed by a beginner top laner for not "ganking enough" when I'm a 4/0/3 Reksai 15minutes in.

Some people need to realise they're just plain bad. Especially when you're a support main trying to branch out to solo lanes in moderately high elo.

Nev

Banned
nev what do you think about jhin

I haven't played or seen him much so I can't have a definitive opinion. So far though he doesn't seem toxic, I like that he doesn't have mobility though that puts him in the useless ADC category of the meta. His abilities seem to be rehashes of other abilities like traps from Cait or Nidalee, W from Jinx, Xerath ult and Graves' reload gimmick, nothing really unique about him. His design is cool but not as original as Gypsylord thinks.

Hard

Banned
That feel when you get blamed by a beginner top laner for not "ganking enough" when I'm a 4/0/3 Reksai 15minutes in.

Usually I try giving the laner the kill so they can press their advantage. If they die being a kill ahead, it's their own fault.

TheFlow

Banned
6 game win streak with nami. can I go for 7? find out next time on Dragon Ball League

edit: adc players adding me and said "bruh can we please duo you are a God"

rovlta9.jpg

Top Bottom