• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Calvero

Banned
I don't know why I only got a B+ on that Blitz game. I don't care though, I'm proud of that blue buff steal on Nocturne at the beginning of the game.

And about Flash placement. It depends on the other summoner spell for me. Flash is always on 'F', unless I'm running Ignite or Smite.

When is this new Patch going up?

I feel like Warlord's Bloodlust change was made just for me :eek:
Wanna try it on Xin, Jax, Shyvana annnnd maybe even Diana (probably not a great idea for her but I love me some lifesteal).

nbraun80

When is this new Patch going up?

I feel like Warlord's Bloodlust change was made just for me :eek:
Wanna try it on Xin, Jax, Shyvana annnnd maybe even Diana (probably not a great idea for her but I love me some lifesteal).
servers go down for me for the patch here at 5 AM central time. Usually takes about an hour.

Talents

Banned
First time I've had this. Feels good man.

rhdHl4g.png

jerd

How many normals games do you guys play a day? i rarely touch

I used to never ever play normals. Then I realized sometimes I just don't feel like tryharding or want to brush up on a champ I haven't played in a while. I used to jump into ranked regardless but normals are a much better option. Hell, I had mastery 5 plus some on kindred before I felt comfortable enough to play them in ranked

Talents

Banned
Not going to lie I thought the same thing but that is probably because I am super toxic. i am only tame when playing with Gaffers

STOP SNITCHIN

Literally everyone in the game reported him. I was adc, he was support. He was shit talking me and I said I wasn't try harding because it's a normal and I'm not too good at adc. He starts raging about why did I pick adc if I didn't know how to play it. Then goes into all chat trying to convince the enemy team that I'm being toxic, I put the chat logs in the chat and everyone reports him. Feels good.

Also when will the new Yasuo skin be released? Tomorrow? I want a new one other than High noon. PROJECT is garbage and feels too clunky.

Just won my first game with Xin.

I fed the Aatrox cause I didn't account for the passive healing him for so much when I went all in on him at our low levels. And again when I came back. He got big real fast.

But after some farming and team fight kills I started turning things around on him. Late game, without Raka he couldn't do shit in a 1v1 against me. That Raka though ... kept fucking up my murder plans.

When we started turning things around hard the Jhin went AFK ... which is funny cause we started fucking things up right after that and they were turning it around on us (cause they protected their Raka like a priceless gem and she made killing them VERY hard. Team seemed to forget they had a Raka so most never went for her other than me. Plus I wasn't use to Xin's moves so some of them could put too much distance between us when I burnt my gap closer to engage).

Edit- It's late and I'm on 3 hours of sleep so I'm correcting the trash spelling/ grammar the best I can.

Anyway, when the Jhin was still around we had their mid and top inhibs and 4 dragons I think. Our super minions took their nexus towers as they were all at our bot, trying to team fight us. The minions would have won it for us if they didn't back in time so everyone was going "gg" but that wasn't the end. They didn't seem to have the pushing power to deal what would have been our defeat when they came in storming our base after an ace ... so we spawned, killed them and took their open base.

jerd

I fed the Aatrox cause I didn't account for the passive healing him for so much when I went all in on him at our low levels. And again when I came back. He got big real fast.

But after some farming and team fight kills I started turning things around on him. That Raka though ... kept fucking up my murder plans.
When we started turning things around hard the Jhin went AFK ... with is funny cause we started fucking things up right after that and they were turning it around (cause the protected their Raka like a priceless jewel and she made killing them VERY hard. Team seemed to forget they had a Raka and most never went for her other than me. Plus I wasn't use to Xin's moves so some of them could put too much distance between us when I burnt my gap closer).

Holy shit that game looks incredible

Got accused of being a smurf today for the first time in my life. Feels good man

I got called a noob today on my level 11 smurf

Calvero

Banned

But after some farming and team fight kills I started turning things around on him. That Raka though ... kept fucking up my murder plans.
When we started turning things around hard the Jhin went AFK ... with is funny cause we started fucking things up right after that and they were turning it around (cause the protected their Raka like a priceless jewel and she made killing them VERY hard. Team seemed to forget they had a Raka and most never went for her other than me. Plus I wasn't use to Xin's moves so some of them could put too much distance between us when I burnt my gap closer).

post stats link pls. this looks too hilarious

edit: how did they never get a single drag?

Holy shit that game looks incredible

post stats link pls. this looks too hilarious

edit: how did they never get a single drag?

Here ya go.

I think Aatrox enjoyed the lead he had over me too much, he didn't help when they fought over Dragon. I think the first Dragon was a sneak .. he was busy killing me and the responded too late for the kitty.

2nd time I TPed in and helped before Aatrox got there and rolled over us. Guess they stopped caring after we got Baron. Some times they would get there and hang wound behind the pit like they're just gonna swipe it as we did it but they weren't fast enough.

how did the Morg die 23 times and only manage to be involved in 13 kills

I have no clue o_O

I knew she was slain a ton but even I was shocked to see those numbers when I looked at the lobby screen.

She was doing so much silly shit. Dropping her shield on me when all I'm doing is clearing waves to push top without an enemy in sight. I was never really sure what she was up to ...

The hybrid (what I assume is) bot lane nocturne is pretty interesting too.

Yeah, he was bot.

No, I did not notice that in champ select.
So I never got around to asking him what that's all about.

jerd

Tb would just be super redundant with the new system and the queue would be even more dead than it was when they killed it

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Getting to play a specific champion doesn't mean anything when the quality of Team Builder games was so low. I don't think a mode like that should exist.

killatopak

Gold Member
alright we won. Pretty hard to do without a gank from our jungler.

Yeah. Gonna go practice those three in normals for now.

spuckthew

hey guys, quick question, off the top of your heads, which champions scale really well (or well) with attack speed, or by extension, attack speed runes?

My baby Vayne - auto-based true damage for daaaaaaaays.

Speaking of, I'm on a pretty good run with her since returning to the game. Had my fair share of losses early on, but I'm now on like a 5-win streak with only 1 loss after another previous 4-win streak. Only normals and I'm currently playing with some new guys who are only Bronze/Silver so it could be affecting the team's MMR somewhat, but I also feel like I'm playing better than I ever was back in Season 4 Plat.

Newt

My baby Vayne - auto-based true damage for daaaaaaaays.

Speaking of, I'm on a pretty good run with her since returning to the game. Had my fair share of losses early on, but I'm now on like a 5-win streak with only 1 loss after another previous 4-win streak. Only normals and I'm currently playing with some new guys who are only Bronze/Silver so it could be affecting the team's MMR somewhat, but I also feel like I'm playing better than I ever was back in Season 4 Plat.
Be prepared to get put in an entire division below your previous season.

I had to climb through the entire Plat -_-.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Solo queue seems pointless to me, but that's probably due to playing most of my games with friends. Is it going to have the new champ select?

Also when the hell is champ select coming to normals?

23qwerty

Solo queue seems pointless to me, but that's probably due to playing most of my games with friends. Is it going to have the new champ select?

Also when the hell is champ select coming to normals?

New champ select aint in OCE in normals yet? Thats weird.

Hard

Banned

From top to bottom:

Our team: Miss Fortune, Renekton (me), Elise, Kennen, Karma.

Enemy team: Akali, Shaco, Tristana, Blitzcrank, Gangplank.

Reminded today why I ban Blitzcrank as a service to my bot-lane. Support Karma died so many times to Blitz grabs, finishes 0/11/6. I solo-kill Akali like 3 times in lane, but I can't pull the game back. I probably should have roamed more, but that was difficult with the Akali top fast-push, and the Gangplank mid cancelling my stun with his W. Elise & Karma were struggling mightily the entire game. So many hooks leading to so many unnecessary deaths. At least I got honored afterwards.

Sitting on 70% win-rate with Croc, 5.23 KDA. I have an off-weekend this week, hopefully I can get to S5 promos by then.

Bacon

From top to bottom:

Reminded today why I ban Blitzcrank as a service to my bot-lane. Support Karma died so many times to Blitz grabs, finishes 0/11/6. I solo-kill Akali like 3 times in lane, but I can't pull the game back. I probably should have roamed more, but that was difficult with the Akali top fast-push, and the Gangplank mid cancelling my stun with his W. Elise & Karma were struggling mightily the entire game. So many hooks leading to so many unnecessary deaths. At least I got honored afterwards.

Sitting on 70% win-rate with Croc, 5.23 KDA. I have an off-weekend this week, hopefully I can get to S5 promos by then.

Why you cutting off the names :^)

jerd

So ... I patched the game and now, the launcher pops up for 1 second and closes itself with no warning whatsoever? (even restarted pc)

Happens to me every once in a while. It doesn't give you an error message? I would just google the problem to see if there is anything on the official boards.

Every time I've ever had an issue with league though it's been because I hadn't restarted my computer for windows update in months

garath

From top to bottom:

I don't understand the akali. Devourer and nashors? For top lane? Kind of speechless.

And that Elise makes me sad. Build straight damage, do less damage than support. I suspect if she shifted to tank after the rylias you guys might have fared better.

Top Bottom