• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

garath

Patch hit yet? Wondering if my frozen fist jungle ekko rush will still be viable. It's been the most consistent first item purchase I've had with him.

I need to start on my gold promos tonight and would hate to get off to a bad start with ekko.

I predict:

* Lore updates for Targon champs
* Taric rework
* Aurelion Sol
* Pantheon visual update
* Probably a video -- Greek legend aesthetics
* Special game mode (King of the Hill, maybe?)
* Mount Targon Special Skin Shop

Right in time for his nerf? Would make sense.

nbraun80

I predict:

* Lore updates for Targon champs
* Taric rework
* Aurelion Sol
* Pantheon visual update
* Probably a video -- Greek legend aesthetics
* Special game mode (King of the Hill, maybe?)
* Mount Targon Special Skin Shop
throw a diana skin in there and I'm down.

So Leona is a demigod now according to her new lore, can wait to see her like this.

maxresdefault.jpg
And fly naked to save Panth

garath

khazix skin on pbe

Omgomgomgomg. Finally!

Edit: wait what? He's a pink flower?

RIOT!! This is not the skin I asked for!

Everyone is getting cool project and blood moon skins. Khazix gets his first skin in ages and it's a damn pink flower skin? :(

Calvero

Banned
i'll finally get around to installing the PBE this afternoon. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

edit: lol yeah, about what I expected

edit2: getting flashbacks to when I was re-installing League this one time. it took me weeks because the client would stop and restart.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Another patch wherein the random disconnections during champ select aren't addressed, resulting in waits of 30 minutes for me and the people I play with, as well as the corresponding losses thanks to PVP.net.

The nerfs to AD kog are just going to make AP kog better.
The his buff to his E costing less mana and the mana increase on ult being 6 seconds instead of 10 will help.

pigeon

Banned
Geez, looking at Kog'Maw's tooltips really shows how much of a mess his design is right now. They're so detailed and complex.

Hard

Banned
So what changes will be made to last whisper?

LW is fine to me. It's a situational item for ADCs to deal with multiple armor-stacking tanks. The only problem with the old LW was that assassins were buying it to help burst squishies and it became too necessary of an item. An ADC's DPS should scale with AD, AS, and Crit primarily.

Tizoc

LW is fine to me. It's a situational item for ADCs to deal with multiple armor-stacking tanks. The only problem with the old LW was that assassins were buying it to help burst squishies and it became too necessary of an item. An ADC's DPS should scale with AD, AS, and Crit primarily.

Thing is assume the enemy team has lots of heals and say a soraka, what would u buld an Exection'ers call into?

23qwerty

Geez, looking at Kog'Maw's tooltips really shows how much of a mess his design is right now. They're so detailed and complex.
seems pretty simple honestly
q is armour/mr shred
w passively gives attack speed, and doubles attack speed over the limit and increases range on active
e slows
r is a long range execute

pigeon

Banned
seems pretty simple honestly
q is armour/mr shred
w passively gives attack speed, and doubles attack speed over the limit and increases range on active
e slows
r is a long range execute

You left out half the mechanics of W and R (including the unique execute formula that's different from every other execute ability in the game, almost all of which work the same consistent way), so yeah, if Kog'Maw were a much simpler champion, his design would be pretty simple.

TheFlow

Banned
went from a 7 game win streak with nami then 1 loss to a 4 game win streak with naut... I think I belong in a higher division. maybe not gold but definitely further up in silver.

garath

went from a 7 game win streak with nami then 1 loss to a 4 game win streak with naut... I think I belong in a higher division. maybe not gold but definitely further up in silver.

Sounds like it. You'll get there. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than it should.

I started silver 1, won first three games in a row to get to 75lp then lost 6 out of the next 7. Took 5 more wins in a row after that to recover. I'm now on game 25 and just hit promos to gold finally.

Top Bottom