• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

TheFlow

Banned
Sounds like it. You'll get there. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than it should.

I started silver 1, won first three games in a row to get to 75lp then lost 6 out of the next 7. Took 5 more wins in a row after that to recover. I'm now on game 25 and just hit promos to gold finally.

lucky bastard. I am only getting 20 lp per win so it is taking a while.

23qwerty

So AD Kog is still viable?
only his attack speed got lightly nerfed, yeah? pretty sure he's still going to be very strong.

hell he's probably going to be even stronger now that ezreal got nerfed a bunch with the iceborne, muramana and ult nerfs. I'm sure ezreal is probably quite strong still though

Nekofrog

Banned
if you guys want to have a lot of fun in a normal game, try out kogmaw jungle.

by smiting krugs and taking W first level 1, you take almost no damage on a full clear with machete and pots and you clear so, so, so fast

garath

Guess we're going to see those nerfs in action.

Opposing team:

Xin
Malphite
Graves
LeBlanc
Lulu

my team:

Elise (me)
Blitz
Jhin
Annie
Gangplank

Xin and Malphite would normally be banned. I'm not confident about this one lol.

edit: Welp. Jhin disconnecting at level 7 and not coming back until we're pushed into our base didn't help.

but Malphite still needs to be banned. Xin too. And don't pick GP into Malphite guys.

EqnCO9m.png

That malphite damage was with nothing but a frozen fist and half an abyssal.

TheFlow

Banned
Guess we're going to see those nerfs in action.

Opposing team:

Xin
Malphite
Graves
LeBlanc
Lulu

my team:

Elise (me)
Blitz
Jhin
Annie
Gangplank

Xin and Malphite would normally be banned. I'm not confident about this one lol.
They win if your top and mid arent decent

how do sensible people at a plat elo look at a team comp like:

ryze
sona
shaco
ezreal
leblanc

and say to themselves "yeah this game totally is worth playing, we can win this"
how do people in plat elo lose to full ad teams

for what its worth ryze actually dumpstered pantheon but bot lane got a double kill at level 2 and then another one at level 3

Nekofrog

Banned
how do people in plat elo lose to full ad teams

for what its worth ryze actually dumpstered pantheon but bot lane got a double kill at level 2 and then another one at level 3

wut? how? pantheon murders ryze in lane. like, it's not even fair how badly pantheon beats ryze. one of the worst matchups in league history is pantheon/ryze in favor of pantheon

TOO MANY BAD PLAYERS

Talents

Banned
That feel when a top laner and the bot lane lane swap in a normal game, only to get shit on 2v1 against a Renekton top and the top laner also getting shit on 2v1. Feels bad.

Well, my client still refuses to work so I'm going to have to sacrifice a few hours to this "Repair" option and hope it works. The Kog Maw W change on PBE though .. ouch.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/

Mount Targon page.

I don't get it. An event? Mini-reworks for those three champions? New skins? New mode? Two blank slots = Taric rework + new champ?

RITO PLS TEESE ME MOAR

I thought that the new champ would be the dragon (and reading Diana's lore it could be one of the star beings or w/e) ... but all the Targon champs seem to be demigods, humans chosen to be the vassals for powerful celestial beings or powers (I've only read Diana's so far). So I don't think it's him ... he's supposed to be "Dragon Dragon", not like Shyvana who gets no love for being the first dragon champ.

Maybe it's a new champ we don't know about.

And that new LB skin ... makes me wanna learn and play LB just for that skin. Fucking coooool and pretty :eek:

That feel when a top laner and the bot lane lane swap in a normal game, only to get shit on 2v1 against a Renekton top and the top laner also getting shit on 2v1. Feels bad.

If you're gonna swap lanes ya gotta make sure it makes sense to do that.

I faced an Illioilllo-w/e bot and Nunu sup when I was playing Trist ADC ... I'd gladly take Trist against a solo Illo top cause she can't do shit to me.

I'd never want to face a Renekton with most champs I play. Maybe Sivir could work out well ... she's a huge lane bully with range and a spell shield.

idk why they nerf ezreal ult CD but leave lux's untouched, that shit is ridiculous late game
Well she isnt played as often, thats probably the main reason. Also it is kinda part of her kit zky has said this before, her QWE are all on high cooldowns so to kinda counter act that they give her a shorter cooldown on her ult

clemenx

Banned
Jesus fuck, I've been playing only some quick arams sice my wife got pregnant so I can play more than 1 or 2 games a day but I only seem to play against Lux, Ziggs, Sona or Soraka. While my comp has no business on aram of course. Fuck this shit. I'm gonna play Rift again.

She's the single highest played mid champ in Plat+

I guess, but damn maybe just balance it out a bit then
Really well im not that high in elo so i never see her.

I agree with you on it needing a nerf.

One of the funniest things i have heard in league in a while was when i was playing ranked and the dude had mid first pick and he says "i want to make sure i dont counter pick my self" so i tell to play someone kinda safe like lux and the he locks in kass. Then complains when he gets destroyed in lane.

TheFlow

Banned
Well she isnt played as often, thats probably the main reason. Also it is kinda part of her kit zky has said this before, her QWE are all on high cooldowns so to kinda counter act that they give her a shorter cooldown on her ult
This is so wrong. Lux dominates in every division

Lux is so strange to me.

I can't do shit dmg wise with her even though I land a lot of my E skill shoots and Rs. :/

I probably do far more DMG with Xerath and I can't kill anyone with that mofo, it's all just poke and harassment..

TheFlow

Banned
Lux is so strange to me.

I can't do shit dmg wise with her even though I land a lot of my E skill shoots and Rs. :/

I probably do far more DMG with Xerath and I can't kill anyone with that mofo, it's all just poke and harassment..
Make sure you have a good rune and mastery page. One of the guys I duo with plays lux mid and he dominates. For instance he went 16/1 with her in silver.

He builds magic pen and stacks ap for pure melt

Nail

Lux is so strange to me.

You gotta put autos in between those spells duder

Make sure you have a good rune and mastery page. One of the guys I duo with plays lux mid and he dominates. For instance he went 16/1 with her in silver.

He builds magic pen and stacks ap for pure melt

I only have 2 basic pages.

The one I use for AP is (all Tier 3) MP Marks, Armor Seals, MR Blues and 2 AP Quins.

TheFlow

Banned
I only have 2 basic pages.

The one I use for AP is (all Tier 3) MP Marks, Armor Seals, MR Blues and 2 AP Quins.
I only have two myself but sometimes change them up. I only play 4-5 characters in ranked thanks to the new que.

Do what that guy said and auto to get your passive off

Calvero

Banned
holy shit, vayne's ability to come back if she reaches late game is unreal. this vayne was feeding hard early and mid game, but once she reached late game, she carried the shit out of us.

TheFlow

Banned
holy shit, vayne's ability to come back if she reaches late game is unreal. this vayne was feeding hard early and mid game, but once she reached late game, she carried the shit out of us.
I feel like I can win any game supporting a good vayne player

Neol

I feel like I can win any game supporting a good vayne player

Used to hate seeing the Vayne pick since 8/10 times the person playing her would be horrible or believe they are the next doublelift and go 1vs5.

Happy to say not so much anymore. Feel like with all these viable ADC's the only ones playing her are the ones who actually know how to play her.

faridmon

Only 1 loss in 13 ranked game

Climbed up to Bronze III with Bronze II a possibility in 2 games.

Now that I said that, I just jinxed myself.

zkylon

zkylewd
man the new pantheon lore really set him up to get a cool rework and then there's that spear of targon crap that's like "nope he's still a lame 300 dude"

like he's now supposed to be some cool spirit of war that has like a spear of the gods or something but in reality he's just a lame 300 dude

i'll read the other two tomorrow i guess

i like that riot is making more story stuff but i wish it had pictures or something. this time it doesn't even have music...

i guess they had that poopy comic but idk, i feel like just a lot of text isn't the most interesting way of telling the story of this world

Top Bottom