• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Blizzard

Banned
In the old days of the pure elo system people could tank their elo by dodging, so bronze to challenger runs happened a lot. There's no difference essentially, the bronze/silver games are stomped even harder than gold+ games.
The difference, as I understand it, is that if you're only getting + / - 7 LP gains or whatever, it takes a lot more wins to get back. So it's more of a grueling process before divisions start skipping.

Fuzzery didn't believe the madness of bronze so he tried duoing with me...and got a support Nasus. We still won though.

Leezard

The difference, as I understand it, is that if you're only getting + / - 7 LP gains or whatever, it takes a lot more wins to get back. So it's more of a grueling process before divisions start skipping.

Fuzzery didn't believe the madness of bronze so he tried duoing with me...and got a support Nasus. We still won though.

It takes a bit longer time, but it's still the same thing. The mmr is raised quickly after a lot of wins. Back in the elo system you'd only get around 10 elo each win too.

patchday

omg lolgaf! I never even knew about Championify and Item sets. Zkylon can we update the OP with this info?? There might be other "scrubs like myself that didnt know they could save their own build!!!!!!!!!!!

(They just told me bout this in Season 6 thread!)

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
rwjKXv2.jpg

euw's wild ride never ends

Hi guys,

This might seem like a stupid question and I didn't find a clear answer on the web.

For the kids in my house I want to block any access to the game between a certain set of hours in weekday, and do this on the router. Only problem being I don't know which IP adress I should add. Are there any or is it even possible to do it on the router level ?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

This might seem like a stupid question and I didn't find a clear answer on the web.

For the kids in my house I want to block any access to the game between a certain set of hours in weekday, and do this on the router. Only problem being I don't know which IP adress I should add. Are there any or is it even possible to do it on the router level ?

Thanks.

Unplug router NoFunAllowed

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Depends on your router I guess. There's definitely ways to either block access to LoL's IP or to physical devices on my router (Asus RT-N66U).

zkylon

zkylewd
Even in bronze/silver, I feel there are enough junglers that are tanky or dangerous that they'll just keep clearing pink wards for the free money. It's good in theory though, and in theory knowing where the jungler is for that brief moment is helpful.
that's just how vision wars work

besides if you know an enemy jungler is consistently breaking into your side of the jungler to kill wards you can def take advantage of that and kill him

unless he's rammus or something lol

but 99% of the games it's elise vs lee sin so w/e

garath

How would a Gnar lose to a Ryze top? Sad :( Ryze is still really really strong when he's fed. Didn't expect that at all.

garath

Mid Alistar worked. Crushed the Diana o_O. My Ashe was on point too. I might have to go back to her. I've always maintained a good winrate with her. The initiation alone is worth for the mid level elo.

Mid Alistar worked. Crushed the Diana o_O. My Ashe was on point too. I might have to go back to her. I've always maintained a good winrate with her. The initiation alone is worth for the mid level elo.

Alistar is freaking tanky, a nightmare for me in Bot lane

pigeon

Banned
Ryze has already been semi-reworked once though. I don't thinkt hey know how to balance him either, but it's not like I have any better ideas.

The problem with Ryze isn't balance. It's not like he's tearing up pro play now. The problem with Ryze is that he has no core concept to build around and so the design focus is on his defining abilities, and Ryze's defining abilities just suck. Not fun to play against, not much fun to play with. So as long as Ryze is built around a point and click root he's always going to just be unfun to have around even if he's balanced.

faridmon

I got out of bronze. If I can do it, anyone can do it. It took like 120 games but it happens.

...of course I'm silver V and may get demoted again any minute BUT STILL.

Got demoted back to Bronze IV but I am feeling ok about it. I really do so many mistakes which I should improve upon.

Also, the pings doesn't help at all. So many deaths caused by lag :/

I wish I could learn how to use Kalista, she looks pretty strong when I fight against her but when I use her I dont know how to do damage

Hard

Banned
Talon.

1. Get level 6

2. Roam bot

3. E Q W R (Basic combo, feel free to mix in autos, hydra, ghostblade, and ignite as you please)

4. Kill ADC

5. Heal up

6. Repeat

Quinn is so much fun

I'm really glad that after all this time two of my favourite champions are top tier picks. (#1 waifu Fiora, #2 waifu Quinn)

they deserve their time at the top

Top Bottom