• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

faridmon

Only got 2 games in tonight but this was the result. Currently on a 13 game win streak, all with graves lol. Gonna be a sad day for me when he gets nerfed again.

I wanna live in your world where no one bans him in ranked/normals.

Can't believe you had 13 games of playing him. for every game I play, 90% is Garves free because of bans.

drawkcaB

Yeah. Doesn't make that big of a difference when mana costs are still crazy and Warrior Enchant is so weak.

It's such a stupid change. I'm not even sure it's buff in any way. Pretty sure it's a nerf, actually, and I can't figure out at what position it's targeted. Just so, so pointless.

faridmon

Can I have the link for the patch notes you guys are talking about?

Buffing J4 seems to crazy considering how powerful he is at the moment.

Newt

Well Jarvan top is fine atm but Jarvan jungle is pretty trash. Somebody messes with you level 1 and you're donezo for the entire game.

81b68124a2f18f07ffe218c8ae77ff38.gif

faridmon

lol at that gif

I was talking about Jarvan 4 at top. Maybe he is not viable in higher ELO, but the few times someone played in lower ELO, he dominted his lane.

Bacon

I wanna live in your world where no one bans him in ranked/normals.

Can't believe you had 13 games of playing him. for every game I play, 90% is Garves free because of bans.

It's a magical fairy land where dr mundo and Darius are still banned in the majority of the games

She's great with 40% CDR, just spam W all day. Too bad she's not so great right now because of broken shit like Naut, Panth and Udyr.

So going ER over IE is a better path for Ashe right now? My usual build path for S6 has been BF-Boots 1-Zeal-IE-Runaan-Boots 2-Life Steal and LDR (depending on what I need first)-Situational Item and it's worked alright. I assume I'm just swapping ER for IE in this, right?

Newt

So going ER over IE is a better path for Ashe right now? My usual build path for S6 has been BF-Boots 1-Zeal-IE-Runaan-Boots 2-Life Steal and LDR (depending on what I need first)-Situational Item and it's worked alright. I assume I'm just swapping ER for IE in this, right?
Yeah, but from what I've tested, I don't like Runaans at all. It doesn't stack Q faster so I would honestly just go Shiv every game.

garath

I've found ER first now to be a much better power curve for ashe.

I'd suggest going ER first, drop the hurricane, and get that first crit item immediately after the zeal -PD, shiv, RFC.

From there build more damage or a defensive item as the situation dictates.

Hurricane sounds strange to begin with but with the CDR of ER, you'll be dropping Ws constantly and won't need it. Focus more on crit and AD.

I think I hit a wall in Bronze II, I can get three wins a row then meet a team that can outplay my team, got a lose spree and get another win streak then lose streak again

I think PD is better on Sivir.

I'll give that a shot next time I play her. Guessing the extra 10% attack speed and the two passives make up for the Shiv's passive in Sivir's W? That's mostly why I ran Shiv over PD as I felt it was helping more with wave clear and doing extra damage during the team fights, but I can see how PD would make up for it too, especially in later phases of the game where that build is usually strong enough to clear waves regardless.

faridmon

u guys at least didnt play the 2 hour bronze nightmare

Who said I didn't?

I think I hit a wall in Bronze II, I can get three wins a row then meet a team that can outplay my team, got a lose spree and get another win streak then lose streak again

I think there is something about climbing the ladder with Bronze which makes you more susceptible to loss that wins. I find it easier to win games in Bronze V and IV mainly because of good team-mates, but once I hit III or II, I get brain-dead team-mates to support.

Not that I am saying I am any better, but I think the matchmaking mix and matches between the good and the bad.

Talents

Banned
So is Jungle the second most popular role behind mid? I might try and force myself to learn Jungle just so I can queue Mid/Jung and get Mid more often than if I pick Mid/Adc.

Newt

So is Jungle the second most popular role behind mid? I might try and force myself to learn Jungle just so I can queue Mid/Jung and get Mid more often than if I pick Mid/Adc.
Depends on the elo, but yeah. ADC has fallen back to it's prework levels so it's no longer a popular role.

Banzai

Goddamn. Everytime I get a good TF game my team just shits the bed. I even get the side lanes ahead post six and they still manage to screw it up.

Nekofrog

Banned
the "role" of ADC is just as popular as it ever was, even moreso.

it's just people still hate playing it bot, but now they play it mid, jungle, top ;)

Newt

the "role" of ADC is just as popular as it ever was, even moreso.

it's just people still hate playing it bot, but now they play it mid, jungle, top ;)
Which is generally a bad idea.

Unless you're Quinn, who's probably gonna get some nerfs anyways.

Nekofrog

Banned
Graves is still top tier top laner. Dyrus always wants it banned because he's forced to play it if it's not and he's tired of playing it

Newt

I expect Graves to get some more nerfs too. He's better ADC right now than top though anyways (according to WR).

faridmon

Fuck me, last game was bad. Everyone was literally bad. I had only 4 deaths while the whole team accumulated 30+ deaths between them.

That games was not my fault.

faridmon

I figured as much. I'm trying to give support a spin but I have no idea of what I'm doing.

Lissandra is a champ with specific play style, watch some high ELO plays on youtube and you will get better. I think in your case, just play and learn he combos(I know you aksed for Lulu but I checked your history)

Speaking of shich, I really want to learn how to play Lissandra.
Your skill order is wrong. Your item choices are wrong. Your masteries are wrong.

how xan you tell if his/her skill order?

giving me cancer
C'mon, where is aggressive advice Ghost when I need it
Lissandra is a champ with specific play style, watch some high ELO plays on youtube and you will get better. I think in your case, just play and learn he combos(I know you aksed for Lulu but I checked your history)

Speaking of shich, I really want to learn how to play Lissandra.

I don't even know why I was playing Lissandra lol

You can see skill order on the match history, just click on Player Builds

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I figured as much. I'm trying to give support a spin but I have no idea of what I'm doing.
Lulu mid = god.
Lulu support = I hope you know what you're doing.

There are probably better champions to start with. Be careful about buying Banner of Command, because its uses are definitely more specific to the enemy team comp and your own. No need to buy Mobility Boots on a champion that isn't going to look for picks, or to invest in an armor item that doesn't have CDR/mana on it.
It's under player builds.

Lulu mid = god.
Lulu support = I hope you know what you're doing.

There are probably better champions to start with. Be careful about buying Banner of Command, because its uses are definitely more specific to the enemy team comp and your own. No need to buy Mobility Boots on a champion that isn't going to look for picks, or to invest in an armor item that doesn't have CDR/mana on it.
Banner was just me backpedalling from buying Locket when I figured out it wasn't necessary so I was like "uhh I'll do some LCS shit and put a Bannered Minion on Singed's lane"

Top Bottom