• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I used to like Renekton. He's so low tier now, which is completely antithetical to the lane bully he's supposed to be. Literally don't understand how someone can play a bunch of Renekton right now and enjoy it.

Blizzard

Banned
I used to like Renekton. He's so low tier now, which is completely antithetical to the lane bully he's supposed to be. Literally don't understand how someone can play a bunch of Renekton right now and enjoy it.
Are you in bronze/silver? That might explain the disconnect between you and the person you're replying to. :p

zkylon

zkylewd
some pictures

1-Game-Lobby-PBE.jpg

2-Ready-check-PBE.jpg

3-ARAM-champ-select-PBE.jpg

4-Scoreboard-PBE.jpg

looking really pretty

pigeon

Banned
Looks pretty good.

No space for mastery.

Don't really like having the report/honor buttons distributed among the champs as it makes it more annoying to honor multiple people in the same match. Hopefully those are drop-down menus.

Don't like how tiny the post-match chat history is.

Lol at Illaoi having 68k gold. (I know, it's a mockup.)

Hard

Banned
Tavern Brawl hyyyyyyyyyyype
From the original clone-tastic One For All to the frenetic manatee magic of Ultra Rapid Fire, featured game modes provide unique spins on the classic League formula. Now, more than two years after the debut of our first game mode, we’re announcing a rotating queue that’ll bring the alternative action on weekends with a suite of familiar game modes and maybe a fresh face or two.

We’ve specially tuned Champion Mastery so you can earn points in each mode, whether you’re summoning our poro overlord in Legend of the Poro King or chaining Final Sparks in a One For All laser light show. Once Hextech Crafting and loot is live, because the rotating game mode queue is optimized for champ mastery, you’ll also be able to earn keys for your wins and loot chests for your (or your premade’s) S­-, S, and S+ games.

Being able to get keys and chests for "fun" game modes is also pretty cool. I wonder if that includes ARAM.

Are you in bronze/silver? That might explain the disconnect between you and the person you're replying to. :p

For the same reason anyone else OTP's a champ. Garen, Pantheon, Trundle, Quinn, Graves, Malphite, and Fiora all shit on Croc at one point or another, and I've beaten (read: solo-killed) them all, because I understand my champion on a deeper level and can abuse it. It's a satisfying feeling.

It was meant to be a joke post, but it ended up on top of the page, so I better stop before mostmanlyman gets mad :^)

some pictures

looking really pretty

The new client is really nice aesthetics-wise. AstralFoxy would be proud. I'm most excited to see if there are any new features coming to the client aside from the new crafting system. I'd bet Riot has something else in the works for it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Looks good. I want to see more chat in post game though, seeing salt can be quite fun.

i appreciate less emphasis in chat tbh

nothing good ever came from interacting with strangers in league, specially enemy team

tho tbh for champ select and general queue screen it kind of should take more screen space, specially when most of the real state is spent on unnecessary stuff like GIANT SPLASH ART

like it looks pretty, but it can be better balanced for sure

If you dodge in a series, you autolose the series right? Or you just lose a game? Either way I couldn't dodge and I think I might be fucked. Janna, Swain, Corki, Shaco, Kha'zix vs Malphite, GP, Kat, Jinx, Shyvana.

Nekofrog

Banned
notable people i've played with/against:

against: sirhcez (won lane, lost game)
with: yusui (he pretty much went like 500000/0/0 on kog mid and carried. didn't have to do anything)
with: goodguygarry (lost, it's goodguygarry)

pigeon

Banned
If you dodge in a series, you autolose the series right? Or you just lose a game? Either way I couldn't dodge and I think I might be fucked. Janna, Swain, Corki, Shaco, Kha'zix vs Malphite, GP, Kat, Jinx, Shyvana.

Who the fuck is top in your team? Kha'Zix?

Hard

Banned

It's winnable, but the lack of tanks outside of Swain is going to be a problem if this game goes past 30 minutes. Hopefully someone snowballs early before Malphite and Shyv get tanky.

It was Swain top, Khazix mid. Also holy shit we pulled out the W.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2118213465/37035443

We shouldn't have won that. We almost lost that game. There was a time when they were literally hitting our nexus but we still managed to come back and win. Khazix got fed and I don't honestly know what was happening in lategame team fights. I was just trying to keep people alive.

get chat restricted...goes on to win 4 games in a row with nami and hit Silver 1

I will be gold soon

Riot just wants you to get to Gold. That's why they're helping you out by cutting the chatter.

zkylon

zkylewd
the artist

maybe they were just fishing for clicks by naming it "katarina from league of legends"

she doesn't really look like zyra either

Top Bottom