• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

He banned Yasuo from him.
7d3736b94af105e1cd6821bf08430022.png
Yep. Thats yas mains.

Once i banned yas and this dude flipped his shit even though he didnt highlight that he wanted to pick yas. I should have just been a wizard and knew he was a yas main.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
How should i have know he was a yas main, like if he wanted to play yas he should have highlighted it.

Also if you dont think newt and ghost are toxic you dont know them.
No I know newt and ghost are toxic as fuck, I don't get why this community encourages it

No I know newt and ghost are toxic as fuck, I don't get why this community encourages it
Well they arent that toxic when you actually play with them, but in ranked they got some rules and when people break them they troll.

But because usually the person who start screaming about you should get aids because his gets champ banned is way more toxic at least in my eyes.

thats the dumbest argument you could have brought in holy shit
Why? Im my experience when some one says im a yas, riven or vayne main, they usually end flaming them whole team.
Like i have been target banned before and i dont give a shit i just play a different champ.

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean, if I see some guy who wants to play Yasuo on my team and he's not a superstar with at least a 3 KDA and a 60% wr, yeah I'm banning it too.

So far, every single one of the 20 or so that try to play Yasuo on my team has had anywhere in the range of 0.5-1.5 KDA when I look them up and a hugely negative winrate on the champion.

I'm not here to let you practice and learn a champion in ranked that is incredibly high in its skill floor and cieling. I'm here to win. I'm going to ban your Yasuo if I have a ban. It's not trolling. I have a ban to use that ensures that I don't play in a game with a specific champion, it doesn't matter if it's used for a player on my team or theirs.

drawkcaB

not here to let you practice and learn a champion in ranked that is incredibly high in its skill floor and cieling. I'm here to win. I'm going to ban your Yasuo if I have a ban. It's not trolling. I have a ban to use that ensures that I don't play in a game with a specific champion, it doesn't matter if it's used for a player on my team or theirs.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Hard

Banned
Can we slow down with the Riven/Yauso hate train please, TY <3

For context, here's his record with Yasuo:

A0cT56i.png

Not good. Banning him was understandable but still toxic nonetheless. You're lucky he dodged. Could have been much worse if he chose to play something different or troll.

A0cT56i.png

Not good. Banning him was understandable but still toxic nonetheless. You're lucky he dodged. Could have been much worse if he chose to play something different or troll.
But thats not in ranked right?
Like in normals i dont give a fuck what you play. You see my match history i play dumb shit all the time but not in ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned

A0cT56i.png

no it wasn't. get out of here with that crap.

zkylon

zkylewd
after like 6 months without lulu nerfs you'd think rito would come up with something a little more elegant than just number nerfs

Nekofrog

Banned
i love Lulu from a design perspective, thematically, and kit wise. I do agree that she is a bit too pervasive throughout all the metas, but I'd like to see more champions like Lulu or Orianna that fill a specific purpose and can be used in almost all situations and team comps.

Reconciling those differing feelings is tough. I think she does way too much damage in lane with thunderlords and an already weak-ish AP item layout. If the items get buffed I'm scared to think of how much stronger she'll get.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't really see people utilizing Lulu's power in normals/solo queue. I'm going to tell myself that's because it's more difficult to leverage her kit than most other mid laners. It's hard to gauge changes to mages when their item toolset is being tinkered with heavily behind the scenes though.

patchday

i mean, if I see some guy who wants to play Yasuo on my team and he's not a superstar with at least a 3 KDA and a 60% wr, yeah I'm banning it too.

So far, every single one of the 20 or so that try to play Yasuo on my team has had anywhere in the range of 0.5-1.5 KDA when I look them up and a hugely negative winrate on the champion.

I'm not here to let you practice and learn a champion in ranked that is incredibly high in its skill floor and cieling. I'm here to win. I'm going to ban your Yasuo if I have a ban. It's not trolling. I have a ban to use that ensures that I don't play in a game with a specific champion, it doesn't matter if it's used for a player on my team or theirs.

yeah in high elo I dont blame you.

I'm in low elo so I'd actually welcome a Yasuo in mid/top. What makes me wanna ban is when I see a Nid in top or support lane. I had a broken, dying mouse and I still went like 4/3/3 while our Nid Top did something like 3/9/2. And I couldn't ban since I was first pick

Nekofrog

Banned
yeah in high elo I dont blame you.

I'm in low elo so I'd actually welcome a Yasuo in mid/top. What makes me wanna ban is when I see a Nid in top or support lane. I had a broken, dying mouse and I still went like 4/3/3 while our Nid Top did something like 3/9/2. And I couldn't ban since I was first pick

I'm not high elo, I'm only plat. That's still garbagio, summoner.

zkylon

zkylewd
i love Lulu from a design perspective, thematically, and kit wise. I do agree that she is a bit too pervasive throughout all the metas, but I'd like to see more champions like Lulu or Orianna that fill a specific purpose and can be used in almost all situations and team comps.

Reconciling those differing feelings is tough. I think she does way too much damage in lane with thunderlords and an already weak-ish AP item layout. If the items get buffed I'm scared to think of how much stronger she'll get.

there's definitely a place in the game for generalists, look at thresh or orianna, they're some of league's finest designs and also don't feel oppressive anymore

i'm just surprised they just went and did a simple numbers nerf to lulu. like why now and not 6 months ago?

also the w nerf is just sad, the crazy speedups are one of the most fun things about mid lulu

Hard

Banned
no it wasn't. get out of here with that crap.

Uhhh, yes it was?

At the core, the guy wanted to play the champ, and someone banned it on purpose, so that he couldn't play that champ. It doesn't matter whether it was ranked or not, it doesn't matter whether he was good or not.

I'm not hating on you, just telling it like it is.

I dunno why I'm still typing this, should be mourning over Titanic nerfs. Getting shoehorned into rushing expensive-ass Cleaver T__T I should just cheese with full AD Renek like Romanium

patchday

spank me gaf. I just choose Leona with that Healer keystone. basically shes rigged to use Masteries/Runes from Soraka right now and im going ranked. See this is why I am Bronze yo

Top Bottom