• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Since Season 2, been on and off as of late though. Trying to shake the rust off. Sure thing!

whats your ign?

xIxM4ST3RBL4ST3RdaG0dxIx

Troubled Bat

I've been playing since Feb. last year. :p Only started because of so many friends trying to get me to play it since the beginning.

nbraun80

Every time I'm updating my account data (which I do every 6 months or something like that, when the idea is to update it with every purchase). I get a reminder of how awful League's store is. And how hard is to know what skins you own in an easy way.

Why can I only browse the store from inside the client? I would love if they had the store in their website too, if only for reference.

I have to go to the wikia to get the prices of every skin. At least add the store to the api.

But all this work is so much worth the effort.
too late now, but there was a site i used once to see how many and what skins I had, it was elophant.com, you download their client and it shows all the skins you have. But yeah maybe when we get the new client it'll be easier to browse your skins and purchases.

too late now, but there was a site i used once to see how many and what skins I had, it was elophant.com, you download their client and it shows all the skins you have. But yeah maybe when we get the new client it'll be easier to browse your skins and purchases.

It doesn't work in LAN.

In other news, new videos!
Rito talks champion design
Rito talks Game Design
Rito shares player's stories
Tribeca Games presents the craft and creative League of
The music of League

Bite if old.

23qwerty

how do y'all feel about a mundo jungle who rushed spirit visage for the support veigar vs an otherwise all AD team

i dont feel good about it

Calvero

Banned
So I started an EUW account and in my first game I said this was my first time and if anyone can help me. An Ekko took me under his wing. You guys are very kind.

edit: 250 ping though :^)

Such a strange game ... complete with the first Lane Swap I have ever seen (I was top against Fiora and after a GOOOOOD trade that left her knocking on deaths door she swapped with Samurai Jack. One of them apparently banned the champ she actually wanted to play in select. I'm guessing it was Jax .. which is silly given he would have given them to good mix DMG on a late game monster.).
ra5hL8o.jpg

Poppy is so strange. When i play her I kinda feel like I AM her ... just wondering around, stumbling upon shit, doing bad ass things without really knowing what's happening or my part in all this. IDK how many times I press W when I wanna press e and still somehow get though things ok. It's like " ... I GUESS that worked out but I surely couldn't have been the reason it did ... right?"

The bot lane invited me to join them in another game and I figured that that would be cool given how well this one went ... they fed their assess off and tanked the game. Huge mistake. Guess they did well here cause of the strange team comp.

Jarsonot

Ugh. I'm on a big ol' losing streak. In the plus side, wife let me spend some tax return money on a completely ridiculous keyboard, the corsair k95 RGB. Can set up custom lighting profiles, and I found a nice one for League. Whole keyboard flashes white when I QWER, glows blue for the whole recall time when I B, etc. so I'm losing in style =)

I think I need to build more defensively more often. I always go for damage damage damage..

Hard

Banned
champion.gg just updated

QaJGeSV.png

WE BACK BOYS

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

In other news:

- Jarvan Cuatro Rodriguez is playable again. Most improved

- Sejuani is good again

- Azir 50% win rate?

- GG Void puppy, back to the dumpster with you. Kog is the lowest win-rate ADC (again)

- Janna & Lux continue to be bullshit at their respective roles

- Quinn continues to be bullshit in every role

- Enjoy Shyvana being good while it lasts

- Lee Sin has the highest play rate and the lowest win rate in the Jungle (lol)

- Top 6 bans: Malphite, Udyr, Zed, Kog' Maw, Master Yi, Nautilus (followed by Kench, Fiora, and Mundo)

Leezard

champion.gg just updated

QaJGeSV.png

WE BACK BOYS

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

In other news:

- Jarvan Cuatro Rodriguez is playable again. Most improved

- Sejuani is good again

- Azir 50% win rate?

- GG Void puppy, back to the dumpster with you. Kog is the lowest win-rate ADC (again)

- Janna & Lux continue to be bullshit at their respective roles

- Quinn continues to be bullshit in every role

- Enjoy Shyvana being good while it lasts

- Lee Sin has the highest play rate and the lowest win rate in the Jungle (lol)

- Top 6 bans: Malphite, Udyr, Zed, Kog' Maw, Master Yi, Nautilus (followed by Kench, Fiora, and Mundo)

Soraka winrate increased. Turns out the changes were a net buff after all.

http://champion.gg/champion/Soraka/Support

She's just below Janna in winrate.

patchday

NihonTiger why you not on???? We could use a 5th member. We lost our adc. he fed hard last game and took it pretty hard (even tho none of us told him he was a feeder even tho he was lol)

drawkcaB

- Jarvan Cuatro Rodriguez is playable again. Most Improved

Slow down. He has the highest champion ranking improvement, and that's a useless made up stat by champion.gg that takes in lots of factors. By simply being played more, ranking goes up, effectiveness be damned.

His win rates have barely changed, surprisingly. I thought the W buff was huge. Guess not.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i've been playing tons of see lin recently and my wrist is starting to hurt ;___; needing to actually manage camera and moves and ward hops and items all at the same time is killing me apparently

NihonTiger why you not on???? We could use a 5th member. We lost our adc. he fed hard last game and took it pretty hard (even tho none of us told him he was a feeder even tho he was lol)

Sorry, I'm actually working a shift today for work. :/ I should be home this evening and all day tomorrow though

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
I love losing 5v4 games because the team is far too incompetent to:

Make good bans
Control objectives
Ward and be aware of the map
Push the numbers advantage for an early win
Not feed uncontrollably

This happened twice as well. Of course if it's us that we're down a guy the game's completely unwinnable.

Today, Kittenherding Simulator 2016 has been set to hard difficulty.

I love losing 5v4 games because the team is far too incompetent to:

Make good bans
Control objectives
Ward and be aware of the map
Push the numbers advantage for an early win
Not feed uncontrollably

This happened twice as well. Of course if it's us that we're down a guy the game's completely unwinnable.

Today, Kittenherding Simulator 2016 has been set to hard difficulty.

People get cocky an relaxed when they have the advantage of being 5v4 where as the enemy team is stressed out and spiraling out of hope or trying as hard as they can to make up for it.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
got matched with a premade group of 4 who fed all game and intentionally trolled the whole time, ty rito for dynamic q

What determines how much IP you get?

There doesn't seem to be any pattern other than "If they FF you get less" and I need to buy stuff :/

And sooo many games I feel like I get mid when it's my secondary pick -_-.

JulianImp

I think I can hear the sound of zkylon and all other mid mains hating your guts.

I've distanced myself enough from the game that I only play quick bot games for my extra daily IP. Maybe sometime later I'll go back to playing normals or ranked, but I feel like my skill has hit a plateau and I'm still sucking at the game.

pigeon

Banned
What determines how much IP you get?

There doesn't seem to be any pattern other than "If they FF you get less" and I need to buy stuff :/

Game length (capped at about an hour), mode, and whether you won.

JulianImp

i wish there was some form of friendly fire so i can kill that damn Trundle.

There is friendly fire. It's called picking Tahm Kench and feeding your teammates to the enemy. Seriously, that game I played with a Troll Kench felt like the most infuriating thing I've ever experienced in gaming.

Calvero

Banned
There is friendly fire. It's called picking Tahm Kench and feeding your teammates to the enemy. Seriously, that game I played with a Troll Kench felt like the most infuriating thing I've ever experienced in gaming.

Gonna buy TK for when I supp Dobker.

:^)

Top Bottom