• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Blizzard

Banned
Oh dear, those Udyr nerfs.
Link? I'm guessing you mean www.surrenderat20.net/2016/03/322-pbe-update.html ?

"Udyr

Base Health Regen lowered to 1.2 from 1.742
Monkey's Agility (Passive)
Attack speed lowered to 7% from 10%
Movement Speed lowered to 3 from 5
Effect now stacks up to 5 times from 3 times.

Phoenix Stance (R) damage per second lowered to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/25/35/45/55"

Udyr has had massive winrates and massive banrates for quite a while, I believe.

Talents

Banned
Probably never. Give in to the dark side and play dynamic.

sounds an awful lot like never

Maaan. I swear to god if Lyte or any other Riot member uses this as "evidence" that dynamic queue is more popular than solo queue when it is released, that'll be dumb as shit. No shit not as many players will play solo queue when it is released half way or more through the season.

Nekofrog

Banned
rammus nerfs are cool, but did his powerball need a damage nerf? i don't think people were all that concernred about how much damage it does

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Program Lissandra and Soraka both remind me of EDI from Mass Effect.

Reminded me of

Qp4m8FW.png

Which would be fitting since her base is reminiscent of Edea

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm up for na arams, costy

battle bunny zky is my na acc (i'm not in the club)

Lissandra.jpg

she looks amazing in-game

love the colors and the vfx

only thing i don't like is the vo processing, i never liked the robot vo's

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently better tails tech for ahri will be released with ahri's next skin

get the pervert council and design a skin already, rito, this is bigger than all preseasons combined

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The new PBE skins are incredible.

I keep posting about this but it keeps getting worse. I am increasingly convinced that key fragments are imaginary, as one has not dropped over the past 15+ wins. Feels crummy.

zkylon

zkylewd
considering they're adding the msi graphics on pbe does it mean 6.7 will be the msi patch?

i wonder if that means they'll do some general strategy changes for neutral objectives

i can't remember when was msi last year. i doubt china will show up at msi again, after how easily skt dismantled everyone at iem, i can't imagine koo having any trouble rolling over everyone

I keep posting about this but it keeps getting worse. I am increasingly convinced that key fragments are imaginary, as one has not dropped over the past 15+ wins. Feels crummy.
are these ranked games?

i think there's a bug with drops in arams, can't remember if it was for chests or keys, but that might have something to do with it?

Blizzard

Banned

How many drops did you get? I got 11 key fragments, so they were fine up until that point -- exactly enough to unlock my chests. I'm curious to see if they start dropping once I get another chest.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
are these ranked games?

i think there's a bug with drops in arams, can't remember if it was for chests or keys, but that might have something to do with it?
These are normal draft games that have between 2-4 people that I queue up with.

zkylon

zkylewd
These are normal draft games that have between 2-4 people that I queue up with.
very strange

again i feel like it's a really big oversight on riot's part to not have some increasing chance system in place, both for getting your primary on dynamic queue and now for this

they should make something like after 5 games of not getting it you get 10% more chance every game until 15 games when you have 100% and it resets

Blizzard

Banned
very strange

again i feel like it's a really big oversight on riot's part to not have some increasing chance system in place, both for getting your primary on dynamic queue and now for this

they should make something like after 5 games of not getting it you get 10% more chance every game until 15 games when you have 100% and it resets
That sounds like how crits work. Or a rumor I might have once heard suggested how crits work.

zkylon

zkylewd
"ON THE BALL Fixed a bug where Command: Attack had a smaller AP ratio when moved very short distances."

i feel like it'd be cool if riot made a monthly 10 minutes anecdotal show about the nastiest bugs, where they come from and stuff

i wanna know what drives things like this that make no freaking sense whatsoever. i'd love to see the inner workings of the league engine and see how it is when it breaks. i'd be really interested in seeing how the spells are scripted at least

not ever gonna happen tho :I

edit: i mean look at some of these bugfixes "Fixed a bug where selling or undoing a Tier 2 jungle item purchase would cap Smite at 1 charge until re-obtaining a Tier 2 jungle item "

That sounds like how crits work. Or a rumor I might have once heard suggested how crits work.

yeah that's how crits work

garath

I got two key fragments in the last two games. Both times there was text indicating a teammate that I was not in a premade with got an S rank. Might be tied?

garath

Those new mecha skins are badass. Wish they were for champs I played lol.

Mecha malphite was pretty disappointing and mecha khazix is pretty dated now.

Mecha ashe? :)

Talents

Banned
Holy shit I just saw the thread where Riot is legit contemplating scrapping Solo queue. I thought they were just taking ages on it. What the fuck is wrong with them? Is Lyte having a hissy fit because it'd mean not as many people would play his dynamic queue baby?

Such a cu
ck

Holy shit I just saw the thread where Riot is legit contemplating scrapping Solo queue. I thought they were just taking ages on it. What the fuck is wrong with them? Is Lyte having a hissy fit because it'd mean not as many people would play his dynamic queue baby?

Such a cunt.

Not his decision.

don't be so rude.

Quonny

Such a cunt.

I was about to say "fuck solo queue", but if ragers like you will play it instead that means I won't be forced to play with you.

So bring it on.

Talents

Banned
I was about to say "fuck solo queue", but if ragers like you will play it instead that means I won't be forced to play with you.

So bring it on.

I don't rage in ranked because that just makes me play worse in the future. I'm raging at this though because dynamic is so shit. They promise solo queue at the start and now they're going back on their word. What a surprise. Thought they weren't going to make promises they couldn't keep after Ao Shin?

Quonny

I don't rage in ranked because that just makes me play worse in the future. I'm raging at this though because dynamic is so shit. They promise solo queue at the start and now they're going back on their word. What a surprise. Thought they weren't going to make promises they couldn't keep after Ao Shin?

They posted a forum post about a champion with some concept art and a broad direction, and that's a promise that you feel betrayed by?

manykeks.

Talents

Banned
They posted a forum post about a champion with some concept art and a broad direction, and that's a promise that you feel betrayed by?

manykeks.

I just want a mid lane lightning champ tbh. Kennen is old and his kit is bland as fuck.

inb4 Xerath. He's arcane.

Did you really expect anything from Lyte in the first place lol.

the player behaviour team has delivered a lot.

Instant feedback systems, anti-afk stuff, new champion select, dynamic queue, low priority queue and they're working on even more.

In terms of solo queue, it's not about delivery. It's about what makes the most sense for the player base. Is it really worth prioritising work on a pure solo queue over other features when only a small population of the playerbase will use it? Or is it better to use those resources on improving dynamic queue and eliminating or at the very least minimising the current issues with it? Dynamic queue has improved the rank experience for a lot of players, and a lot of the fears people had before launch haven't materialised. More work still needs to be done and high elo especially needs more help, but still.

Not to mention the matchmaking issues solo queue's low playerbase would introduce. Imbalanced teams, long queue times. Doesn't seem worth to me.

They might decide solo queue is worth the work over other projects, but personally I doubt it. They are looking at other alternatives too.

Totally understand where people who wanted solo queue are coming from. I personally don't agree with them and vastly prefer dynamic queue, but people should voice their opinions and give us feedback so we improve on everything going forward.

Or you could call people you don't know a cunt and nobody will want to listen to you.

pigeon

Banned

Unless your very specific problem is that you get trolled by four-man premades all the time, solo queue would not solve any of your issues with dynamic queue.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I get why people want a solo queue system but I think that problem could easily be solved by adjusted dynamic queue matchmaking parameters.

Despite my misgivings with the current meta, the matchmaking experience has been the best it's ever been for me.

Top Bottom