• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

I think Aurelion Sol will be the next Azir.

Plays like nothing else and will take a while for people to get used to it, but when they do he'll be broken as fuck.

jerd

If kha goes from 47% win rate to pick/ban with a half second cool down buff then his kit is truly ryze levels of unworkable.

The NX "leaks" on gaming side have been the most fun things on GAF in a while. I love console launches

patchday

Is Nunu any good in jungle? I just dodged this lobby where someone was picking nunu jungle with smite and exhaust. Our Top woulda been Riven. I'd take a chance at Riven but nunu scared me away fast

patchday

yeah too bad there is no Mastery prereq. Thats how Smite works

edit- lol I just banned Sol. just had the feeling my Mid was gonna play him

Is Nunu any good in jungle? I just dodged this lobby where someone was picking nunu jungle with smite and exhaust. Our Top woulda been Riven. I'd take a chance at Riven but nunu scared me away fast

There's nothing wrong with a jungle Nunu. If played right, he can make the enemy jungler's life a nightmare.

patchday

wow, cant believe we lost. I had my adc so fed (I was support Alistar). But every other lane got lost and team was fighting amongst thgemselves.so eventually the other fed enemies came into bot lane which was upsetting cause we could've won if other lanes woulda at least put down wards and played safe

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
First game as the new husbando and went 10/1/5 against the plat 2 katarina that was diamond last season. Totally not boosted at all, no sir. We were 5 gaffers and Sits got us chests as well (^:

Yeah, I'm maining this champ and not just because he's fun to play. All I require now is a void skin for reasons, costy pls make it so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

patchday

Wow Riot this buggy client from hell. Its my turn to ban; I go try to ban and the Ban button is disabled.

Nice :(

I couldnt ban anyone. now hit with a dodge penalty and its the client's fault

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Wow Riot this buggy client from hell. Its my turn to ban; I go try to ban and the Ban button is disabled.

Nice :(

I couldnt ban anyone. now hit with a dodge penalty and its the client's fault

That seems like the usual PVP.net stealth disconnect wherein the game doesn't send the info that you've clicked a champion to ban and therefore it doesn't enable the ban button.

Variants of this have been happening to a bunch of people during champ select in the past months, tho less often since last patch from my experience. I have had it happen on promos where it counts as a loss - fun times.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Aurelion Sol seems pretty strong from what I've seen. Pretty unique playstyle too.

patchday

That seems like the usual PVP.net stealth disconnect wherein the game doesn't send the info that you've clicked a champion to ban and therefore it doesn't enable the ban button.

Variants of this have been happening to a bunch of people during champ select in the past months, tho less often since last patch from my experience. I have had it happen on promos where it counts as a loss - fun times.

Yeah guess that was it. Glad I was not in my promos then.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Nvjj7pW.jpg

the amount of essence i'd need to actually use any of these is ridiculous, especially with skins for champs i don't even own

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
true, it is a pretty sweet skin, it'll take a while for me to get enough essence to unlock it though, the only way to get essence is to break down other skin shards, right? So i'd have to give up other skins to get it

i mean it's a chance to get an awesome skin for practically free, so i'm not complaining, still just figuring out how the whole crafting thing works

Jarsonot

wow, cant believe we lost. I had my adc so fed (I was support Alistar). But every other lane got lost and team was fighting amongst thgemselves.so eventually the other fed enemies came into bot lane which was upsetting cause we could've won if other lanes woulda at least put down wards and played safe

I've tried support Alistar twice now, and really really did badly both times. Don't remember the first matchup, but tonight it was against Jhin & Morgana, and I just couldn't do anything. I felt like I had to get close to do anything, but if I tried they'd just kite back and punish me. If I tried to W,Q into them or something I still usually ended up losing more. It was pretty miserable.

I get that I don't know how to play him yet, but man... I'm pretty much always going to go up against ranged champs in bot lane, whaddya do?

matt05891

I've tried support Alistar twice now, and really really did badly both times. Don't remember the first matchup, but tonight it was against Jhin & Morgana, and I just couldn't do anything. I felt like I had to get close to do anything, but if I tried they'd just kite back and punish me. If I tried to W,Q into them or something I still usually ended up losing more. It was pretty miserable.

I get that I don't know how to play him yet, but man... I'm pretty much always going to go up against ranged champs in bot lane, whaddya do?
Bait out spells and go on low mana/ when cds are out. Play the mind game/resource game is all. Sometimes supporting with alistar/initiate based champions is boring and frustratuing because you are just counter picked or they are better players. Play it passive communicate with jungler and go in when they slip up.

drawkcaB

Fucking morons. I've been matched with nothing but fucking morons. Fuck every dumb shit ADC that doesn't bother to buy a last whisper item in their 6 item build and fuck every Aurelian Sol player. Both kept getting caught. You think you'd learn about the 12th time but nah, fuck it yolo #worth. Cocksuckers.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Jhin+Morgana is maybe the strongest bot lane combo in the game right now, especially against hard engage like Alistar. Don't feel too bad.

Blizzard

Banned
I am starting to sympathize with zkylon's solo queue wish. I decided I'd try playing mid again. Putting mid with jungle or mid with adc only seems to get me jungle or ADC thus far, but I guess I'll keep trying.

The AS release has turned up a lot of BM children :/

And RoA is such a strange buy. Like, it just seems like you have to take a back set to your power spike if you want to stack that cause it take so long to buy completely. I don't think I can do it.

Top Bottom