• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
popstar_irelia_by_monorirogue-d9whqeb.jpg

one day, neko

Edwardo

Ok so keystone for Bard..

I've always been using thunderlords, since the burst you can easily put out with a Q auto is sweet like sugar.

But.. I was thinking of maybe going with windspeakers blessing. There's plenty of time in fights that I'll just drop a heal on someone for the speedboost and tiny heal. I figure it could be useful to beef up my homies mid-fight.

Ok so keystone for Bard..

I've always been using thunderlords, since the burst you can easily put out with a Q auto is sweet like sugar.

But.. I was thinking of maybe going with windspeakers blessing. There's plenty of time in fights that I'll just drop a heal on someone for the speedboost and tiny heal. I figure it could be useful to beef up my homies mid-fight.
Maybe for mid and late game, but thunderlords helps your laneing so much. It is crazy how much damage it does early on him.

zkylon

zkylewd
bard w doesn't heal very much if not fully charged (and windspeaker's is % based), personally i'd stick with thunderlords, better for laning and ganks

Even at max, shrines don't heal enough to be worth losing Thunderlords damage IMO

A fully charged rank 5 shrine heals for what, 230? That's barely more than what a Soraka will get on a single, rejuvenation-less Blessing, for example.

Edwardo

Ah ya. I forgot it's percent based. Nvm

Maybe for mid and late game, but thunderlords helps your laneing so much. It is crazy how much damage it does early on him.

Maybe I'll try it out for a little while. I don't really want to give up that early damage in lane, but if it doesn't seem like that much of a loss then it could work for elongated games. Which have been happening more often than not lately.

drawkcaB

Finally won a game as Kindred! I didn't do anything much at all, and our bot lane completely rampaged their team, but whatever. I've had a few games lately where I did super well and lost so, heh, karma. Had a pair of good ganks early on. After watching several videos and hearing the same comment twice (she's more ranged assassin than ADC) I've taken that to heart and it's helped so far.

I think I'll dump the devourer build. It's statistically the stronger build but I hate what it does to my jungle playstyle. I'd happiest and best when I play champs that do well early and then provide solid playmaking and impactful effects later on. Warrior enchantments have a low win rate, but AD fighter/bruiser items like Youmuu's, Maw, and Death's Dance have good numbers behind them when bought on Kindred. My working theory is that most warrior players are going warriors->hurricane/RFC and it's just not a strong build.

The other thing I need to do is just go out in customs and learn my wall hops. She has a few that are finnicky.

drawkcaB

u dont need to stack it lol

the aspeed and onhit are literally the only reasons for its use

I thought that might be the case, but that does more or less force you to use Hurricane to max out the on-hit synergies, right? I dunno, I'll try out warriors a few more times. If that's just not working I'll go back to Devourer. Not sure how used to Devourer I want to be if the item is going to get overhauled in the nearish future anyways.

Thinking about getting Trundle and Kass. Trundle mainly cause I'd like to have more top picks who can tank and fight tanks.

And Kass cause of that skin I got in the box. Also, he's one of those champs I NEVER see (Maybe once or twice?) so I take it there may be a surprise factor there. Only down side is that people seem to recommend RoA for him and that shit seems so annoying to get. Tried it on Diana before as well as Ekko and some others, sucks up so much time and gold to get that as your first big item and you feel weak as hell most of the game. And because it stacks it makes it less effective if you hold off on it cause the game may snowball too hard for that.

I thought that might be the case, but that does more or less force you to use Hurricane to max out the on-hit synergies, right? I dunno, I'll try out warriors a few more times. If that's just not working I'll go back to Devourer. Not sure how used to Devourer I want to be if the item is going to get overhauled in the nearish future anyways.
no

u can just sit on devourer and rush your defensive ad items like maw or steraks

zkylon

zkylewd
rito las held an event that got you as a reward a free ward skin

i got the valentine's day bouquet

then rito gave out those free chests to launch the crafting system

i got the valentine's heart bouquet

what are you trying to say rito

ChrisD

Notice Bot lane has an AFK Support. Once I reached 6 I went Mid. Nasus (our AD Mid), started pinging me rapidly. I told him that enemy Supp was AFK, so we could push down Mid (it was low) and he could roam more easily.

Well, no, I was operating under the assumption he would help. As soon as I got to the bushes, pinged enemy, and Ulted, Nasus walked to tower and started spitting out the blame when I inevitably died. Told me to "get the **** out you ****", in his own words.

It snowballed from there because the Nasus was in the same Clan/Guild whatever as Top and Bot. Basically, nobody worked with me for the rest of the game and blamed all deaths (of anyone) and the loss on me.

Oh and our Kalista Bot went AFK for the last seven minutes, including the 40 second window where we wiped the enemy team and could have done SOMETHING.

The woes of Low ELO.

jerd

Cass rework looks to be up. I was right about the cripple

P - "Cassiopeia gains Movement Speed per level, but she cannot purchase Boots items."

Q - "Cassiopeia blasts an area with Poison after a brief delay, granting her increased Movement Speed if she hits an enemy champion."

W - "Cassiopeia releases several clouds of poison, lightly damaging and slowing any enemy that happens to pass through them. Enemies affected by this poison are Grounded, losing the ability to use Movement abilities."

E- " "Cassiopeia lets loose an attack that deals increased damage to Poisoned targets and heals her for a percentage of the damage dealt. If the target dies from this attack, Cassiopeia regains Mana.""

R - "Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned."

zkylon

zkylewd
the boots thing means she'll still scale better than anyone cos she's actually 6 items

interesting

Where'd they get some of these splash arts lolol
china

a country that apparently hates ahri's already perfect face

edit: nvm they're not so bad haha

Hard

Banned
All these are shit except Purple Eve and Toxic Mundo

gotta resist the urge to fap

also

Gator Raid joined the room.
dgdgg joined the room.