• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

23qwerty

edit: Holy I got ninja'd

So what's the damage boys? https://privacy.riotgames.com

PYbKej7.png

I'm okay with those Cass changes. I can't wait to try her out with the rework.

Money Spent: $0.00

All my skins have been from friends from when I first started last year. Lol

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
My numbers was only $135. I'm pretty sure some of that was the RP I was gifted/added to my account too. When I think about how many games I've played for how little I've spent it's kind of crazy.

ChrisD

Groups/Clans were the worst addition to the game. Making it publicly shown in games, anyways. I'm extremely jaded rn since I just had two games lost due to my team fighting with the other "clan".

Clan A blames everything on Clan B.
Clan B thinks they're hot stuff, Clan A had a poor childhood (???)
Clan A retorts and talks about their's being bigger...? (????????)
Clan B blabbers on about CS
Clan A calls every B kill a KS
And it goes on and on and on

The two clans wouldn't even fight together. So battles were always 3-mans at best on our end.

Enemy Clan said they're smurfing, which I know likely isn't true, but they beat us 4v5 so idk. Was probably just that my team was too busy arguing to play and not them being "smurfs."

Oh then enemy advertises their Twitch channel in the end-game. Sent a report in on that but lol. I know nothing will come of it. Shoot, I sent a report on every team member that game and I know nothing will come of it.

I think that game falls neatly into the category known as "Games you can't win no matter what you do"

spuckthew

v2XFrxh.png

Not as much as I thought actually.

Considering...

t9ccWEZ.png

EDIT: ranked is only this season, so add another couple hundred wins between seasons 2, 3 and 4.

garath

$485

Better than I thought. I've really slowed down last couple years. I think I've had the same $100 in RP last 18 months that I've been slowly spending.

PROJECT: Feed

Sounds about right for me

edit:

Just seen the imported splashes. They're changing Karma's? Why? Sun Goddess is kinda muddy but fine, and Sakura Karma is fine. The Chinese ones are whitewashed as fuck and look nothing like her. What a joke. Really disappointing :/

Ahri's look better though with the updated face. Amumu's are kinda bad though, and look a bit 'off'

jerd

RiotRepertoir said:
Hi all,
Cassiopeia's update did go to the PBE today by accident, but what you see is representative of the direction for the mid season update. It will be gone from the PBE after this weekend, so if you want to check it out and play it until then, have a blast. Also, don't freak about numbers and stuff yet. She's still an unfinished product.

I don't know how patching the pbe works, but I really doubt they "accidentally" released an entire rework for a champ. I'm sure they're just wanting to gauge reactions but I'm not sure why they always act like it was an accident

I don't know how patching the pbe works, but I really doubt they "accidentally" released an entire rework for a champ. I'm sure they're just wanting to gauge reactions but I'm not sure why they always act like it was an accident
Eh, they've put out some really silly experimental changes that would never ever get released, I think it's fair game to assume these are not intentional.

Remember Ali with a skillshot headbutt?

patchday

wow I thought it was half of that:
lSzUcii.png

Glad I decided to stop spending. Havent bought anything since Challenger Nidalee skin still

Wow, f2p games are by far the most expensive little monsters arent they?

jerd

Eh, they've put out some really silly experimental changes that would never ever get released, I think it's fair game to assume these are not intentional.

Remember Ali with a skillshot headbutt?

Yeah and shyv's crazy mini rework

Those were alway noted as experimental changes from the beginning though. Here they say it is her mid year mage rework but it just accidentally got pushed out to pbe today which maybe that is how it went idk

patchday

Riven feeds Jax
Doesn't build FLAT penetration, and my team forgets how to bloody play mid game onwards
we lose top
they chase tf through mid and we lose bot to Guinsoo Jax

Just delete guinsoo already
Fuck this Guinsoo guy

I can only damage them for so long before u brainiacs KILL someone
It's not a matter of having a tank it's a matter of knowing how to fucking get kills and when to and not to engage

One time twitch and heimer were at drake
DRAKE AND RIVEN WENT TO BARON
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT BARON
LET ME WARD BARON

I swear sometimes I'm teamed with idiots.

You seem quite unhappy lately. calm down guy. Remember what the wise man said:

When it comes to your own play, have a mindset that you want to improve.
Look at minimap often and think about your own plays while in-game.
Have fun when you play.

I think #3 is the most important point. sometimes I just sit back and play coop AI games lately. That's been relaxing and pretty fun. Or I'll go in Normals and goof off with a hero I rarely play

patchday

Good inhouse games guys!

...Why is Karma finding their way into every game LOL.

one day I will make it to one of these. What time this went down? I was off today but I took my family to go see Zootopia. Was good fun. Anyways hopefully we go see Batman vs Superman if we get time this weekend. Hard to get babysiter this weekend due to holiday and stuff

Top Bottom