• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
InU6pVY.png

yasuo and diana both got S for this game, i got a+

malph got S too

wtf

feeling kinda burned out on league atm

idk

i'm enjoying playing it with friends, but primarily because i'm playing something with friends than league itself

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not so much that i didn't get an S that bothers me, it's that the yasuo that got shit in lane, fed zed and darius and got 100% carried, did

and diana too

i mean, 10 deaths each

how insanely shitty has the average yasuo player have to be that this guy is considered excellent

Leezard

Money spent: €370.

That's a lot. I guess it's not that bad considering how much time I spent on league; world of warcraft would've been more expensive.

zkylon

zkylewd
probably didnt ward that much

read my above post boko :>

Money spent: €370.

That's a lot. I guess it's not that bad considering how much time I spent on league; world of warcraft would've been more expensive.
i think compared to neko nothing feels like a lot

i think i might be around 200 usd, i've bought half of my skins on sale and i've still yet to buy a single champion with rp on my main accout (i bought some on the na acc cos grinding the ip was gonna be hell)

Ferga

Wait... I've only spent 300 bucks on this?

It feels like a lot more than that considering how I have SGU, numerous legendaries and have at least 1 skin on 90% of the champs.

garath

Weird. My game from last night isn't on my history but I have the LP from it. It wasn't loading last night. I guess something was buggy.

Hard

Banned
Superman as a grimdark edgy character just doesn't work. He's just too good at everything. His backstory doesn't work, his previous actions just don't fit.

Just not movie-worthy tbh

pigeon

Banned
i so wish ppl focused on the 10 deaths yasuo getting a S instead -___-

S ranks are relative to other people near your rank playing that champion.

Basically, the message is that Yasuo players really are terrible, and on average apparently die way more than 10 times.

Hard

Banned
So my Vayne AFK'd about 20 minutes in the game, his premade (Jax) says his mom forced him off the computer. The game was already lost at this point, I went even with the enemy poppy, but botlane fed pretty hard, and the enemy Varus snowballed out of control. I reported the Vayne and told the enemy team to report the Vayne, which they obliged. The Jax told me I was an asshole. I told him not to start games he couldn't finish. We stalled the game out for another 5 minutes but ended up losing.

Am I in the wrong here?

So my Vayne AFK'd about 20 minutes in the game, his premade (Jax) says his mom forced him off the computer. The game was already lost at this point, I went even with the enemy poppy, but botlane fed pretty hard, and the enemy Varus snowballed out of control. I reported the Vayne and told the enemy team to report the Vayne, which they obliged. The Jax told me I was an asshole. I told him not to start games he couldn't finish. We stalled the game out for another 5 minutes but ended up losing.

Am I in the wrong here?

You're fine. The ruffian shouldn't queue up with the Vayne if he knows that his mom will body him with discipline at a moment's notice.

pigeon

Banned

Am I in the wrong here?

Nope.

Keep in mind that nobody gets banned for leaving, they just get dropped in the leaver queue. So even if you're one of those people who doesn't like reporting other people because you hate society and good feelings, you should definitely feel okay about reporting people for AFK. The worst thing that can happen to them is that, if they demonstrate a pattern of going AFK/losing connection/having their mom be a total B, they'll be put in games with people with similar problems until they can get their shit straightened out.

Top Bottom