• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Ferga

So ... how is Urgot a "Marksman"?

I just dodged a game because Bot picked him. Last time I had a bot Urgot it ligit felt like we had no ADC. I'm trying to clear supers late game and I see he's having just as much trouble as I am (as Diana, a Melee champ who has to spam spells to deal with em). I'm wondering wtf he does cause he can't seem to wave clear for shit and decent wave clear is like the bar for ADC champs who go bot imo.

Urgot is another one of those champs that are either too good or trash.

He was an absolute terror when he was 'decent'.

Urgot's role during that period was an anti-carry. You build armour and cdr to straight up 1v2 bot lane. This, of course, had to be deleted from the game. Urgot just needs a rework. He can't be balanced because he is the only bot lane anti-carry in the game. His sole purpose is to destroy bot and have no counters during laning phase. That's unhealthy for the game.

and then they nerfed him down to the ground

because a niche pick like urgot that breaks the mold is 'toxic' and 'unhealthy' and people cry and whine about it and then riot appeases the crowd by nerfing it and boo hoo i couldn't counter urgot waaah papa riot nerf it

zkylon

zkylewd
ok someone explain me the highest khazix winrate build

5QxxMyC.png

he had a counter

it was called sending a different comp to bot. A kill lane, two mages, who knows. We'll never know because they killed urgot

you can't say something 'didn't have a counter' because people kept throwing the same things to it, unable to try something different because you have to follow muh meta and diverting from it was muh toxicity

Decided to take a break from League. Friend convinced me to get back into Final Fantasy XIV, so I went to login. Turns out I canceled my account on accident instead of just canceling my subscription, so I literally deleted my characters, my account, and even my rights to my digital copy so I'd have to re-buy the game.

Welp. Back to League.

Ferga

5QxxMyC.png

Yeah.. I saw this coming after this patch went live.

Deathdance works wonders on khazix since it gives cdr and the build path is pretty awesome. The sustain works wonders since you can heal a bunch off spamming 2-3 second Qs.

The passive also helps him not blow up while he heals off Qs. Once Maw activates, he heals for something like 30% of your life with every Q while lifestealing off autos.

He still sucks at 5v5ing without a frontline though.

Dusk also makes sense. He can combo then stealth out for dusk to finish the target. Zhonyas is just troll.

Neol

5QxxMyC.png

Duskblade gives him Attack, Armpen and movement speed as well as a passive that helps a lot in assassinating people. Warriors, Swifties, Cleaver and Steraks are standard stuff ofr him.

Zhonya's is weird but his passive and W heal scales off AP and the armor and active is always nice so I guess its for survivability.

zkylon

zkylewd
zhonyas can be troll like 10 times or 20, but 700?

also won two ranked games in a row without dying once

this game is such a freaking rollercoaster lol

Neol

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't remember ever getting hit by a detonation of one of them. The only use it has is to proc his W.

Nah its primary use is mostly for escaping and kiting since you can place it down and there's essentially no startup time for the slow.

Newt

Some dude on my friends list who was a masters 1 trick Janna fell back to Diamond V after the Janna 10 AD nerfs lol.

We're losing

We're really losing

We have no chance

Oh my god, we're coming back!

ACE! Push in boys!

We're going to Baron? No......NO. NO!!

We all die at Baron. GG.

Did Baron kill you or was it the enemy team?
Enemy team. We ran to Baron and our Lucian went "umm....". He knew it was a bad idea. We all hesitated by Baron deciding if we should engage or not. By time we decided not to and started running back to base, their entire team collapsed on us. They had a Rammus, so he made it real easy to run us down.

I was a sad panda...

Joco

Odd question but has anyone noticed worse textures by the character's portrait and the ability pictures in the UI? I just received my RMA'd 970 back and this was the first thing I noticed. Strangely enough everything else seems alright.

23qwerty

Odd question but has anyone noticed worse textures by the character's portrait and the ability pictures in the UI? I just received my RMA'd 970 back and this was the first thing I noticed. Strangely enough everything else seems alright.

Like it's not scaled right? Yeah.
also a 970 here

We're losing

We're really losing

We have no chance

Oh my god, we're coming back!

ACE! Push in boys!

We're going to Baron? No......NO. NO!!

We all die at Baron. GG.

Yeah...
I've discovered going to baron is the greatest and most consistent way to lose a free win. Unless there is literally no way to mess up, it's probably not worth doing. Too many factors to go wrong; the correct person needs to tank it, team needs to all hit the baron, warding needs to be good, team need to turn around together if an enemy approaches, team need to shut down the enemy jungler if they are near, team needs to know when to bail, jungler needs to smite.

The outcome becomes random in low elo.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

i actually get that when i played on my crappy laptop for a while

on another note, why the heck isn't there a bug-lord azir skin yet, it'd fit his look and have that meta layer going for it too

happened to me in 6.6, it's really weird. 7870 maxed out at 1920x1080 here

Leezard

Yasuo does have his merits at least. I probably see more decent Yasuos than bad Yasuos at this point.

The other day I sat in champ select and thought that Yasuo would be the perfect last pick to round out our team comp. The last pick midlaner did pick Yasuo and it was fantastic.

bakeray

like i said a few pages back, it just seems to me he's the new age yi in my games. feeds on my team, destroys when he's on the other team.

Blizzard

Banned
Yasuo does have his merits at least. I probably see more decent Yasuos than bad Yasuos at this point.

The other day I sat in champ select and thought that Yasuo would be the perfect last pick to round out our team comp. The last pick midlaner did pick Yasuo and it was fantastic.
Aren't you like...in diamond though? =P

Ferga

I think I've seen 1 good Yasuo out of the hundreds I've seen.

I'll give credit to that Yasuo player. He had a 3kda and solo carried a game against me.

Every other Yasuo though.... 7 deaths minimum without the kills to back up the deaths.

Nev

Banned
Oh my god, Taric's probably the best rework they've ever made. What an incredibly fabulous motherfucker. Took them long enough but apparently it was well worth it. Jesus, it's that good, they went above my expectations, gg Riot.

Top Bottom