• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Question is, can Taric get stunned out of his ult? That is, is it a channel? Or is it simply a button press and then after a time it activates?
You probably can't interrupt it you can probably use displacements to make it so people aren't in the area when it hits. God bless Tristana.

Also this sounds hilarious
No, but you can cast ult (or E, if your timing is amazing) on a Shen that is channeling his ultimate, or another ally channeling Summoner Teleport, and it will go with them across the map when they go.

Tizoc

Taric_Splash_2.jpg
huehuehuehuehuehue

Bit sad there's no Azir skin for Easyhoon :/

Those are some nice particles.

MY DIANA!!!

DAT FIRE!

Also, for some reason when I upgraded the fire fighter Trist shin shard I got Dark Diana as well so ... Imma have all the Diana skins when I get this lol

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i mean his kit doesn't seem particularly overloaded depending on how his w is tuned, just his ult is gonna be obnoxiously overpowered

zkylon

zkylewd
breezy feels so much that he doesn't feel nothing at all

nothing but salt :)

I agree. Not that I dislike the art but that's as dissonant from League's art style as the current garbage splashes lol.

I know they're placeholders until Sivir gets her redone splashes but still.
gotta bear in mind this is just rito cleaning up their pipeline for localizing stuff in china vs rest of the world

i think in most cases it's an upgrade or a sidegrade at worst if you have some unnatural hate of anime

but i'm pretty sure rito has plans to actually redo these splashes (did u see how hilariously awful chinese gentleman chogath is? no way that's staying as is)

Leezard

Haha

Compared to other league kits its definitely overloaded :p
In terms of power? Likely.

In terms of mechanics? Probably not. It's still a relatively simple kit.

I always thought overloaded kit usually emphasized the number of different mechanics put into the kit, like thresh has a knockback + slow + hook with stun + gapcloser + aoe slow + damage amplifier + stacking souls + ...

Taric still "only" has aoe heal, aoe stun, aoe invulnerability, "sheen-like" passive and a Pix 2.0.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Can't really say that I'm as impressed with Taric's ultimate as some other people seem to be. The delay doesn't really leave it with that much impact.

clemenx

Banned
That sucks. Kayle is a great tank buster if she gets going and gets all the items needed.

This would allow squishies survive a bit longer I guess? I don't think it's going to stop her from deleting them in like 4 autos if thats a concern.

jerd

Can't really say that I'm as impressed with Taric's ultimate as some other people seem to be. The delay doesn't really leave it with that much impact.

It could be interesting to see allies racing to get into the circle but even with a delay a few seconds of invulnerability for allies in a potentially enormous aoe, like pretty easy to get all 5 teammeates inside size, is probably gonna be pretty strong

Enemy team will probably have to respond by bursting people before it hits or kiting back but there's no doubt that it can be game changing imo

btw that ult is super dumb

they already had enough problems trying to balance the other invulnerability champs imagine kayle ult for an entire team

Top Bottom