• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
for someone who doesn't play too much adc like me ez is the perfect champ when i happen to get the role, poke for years and very safe build and lane

IDK why everyone doesn't just play Garen into Veigar mid. I was last pick ... was gonna play Diana but saw Veigar and was like "I aint got time for that shit, easy lane pick time".

The 2 times I did it was a damn breeze. The only problem is that ya can't tower dive him if he stays safe.

how you deal with his e tho, garen q only gets rid of slows right?

Tizoc

for someone who doesn't play too much adc like me ez is the perfect champ when i happen to get the role, poke for years and very safe build and lane

I think they just bait it, stay in the middle and zig zag to avoid his meteor drop or whatever then just Q at his ass

Newt

Tilted all night and played until 5am. Went from almost promos to Gold 3 down to gold 5. Fuck me
That's dedication.

Also guys, how about an inhouse today?
t1460154600z3.png

Jarsonot

All y'all in-housers are 2gud4me, methinks. I gotta stay with my bronze crew for awhile, but I look forward to joining the heralded ranks one day. One day...

Newt

why is the inhouse always in the middle of a weekday smh

not everyone got that oil money newt
It's 6:30 in the eastern hemisphere, where most people in NA live. People are usually done school/work by this time.

And this oil money is gone. Dried up. The dream is dead.

Newt

All y'all in-housers are 2gud4me, methinks. I gotta stay with my bronze crew for awhile, but I look forward to joining the heralded ranks one day. One day...
Inhouses are just 5v5 custom games tournament draft style. Plenty of bronze players around.

garath

Kid has a makeup baseball practice tonight. Chances are I won't be on :/

Don't be afraid. we have people from all walks of elo.

Bacon

I'm a bronze shitter and I've played a few of them. Nobody really cares, or they dont say anything even if they do.

jerd

Definitely try to jump in them if you can. They can be good learning experiences and most people are bronze-gold so it's not like there's a massive skill gap. I played like a sub-30 tier janna last time i played and even ghost was pretty cool about it

I dunno, last inhouse somebody called me "trash," so I gotta be real, I wouldn't go if you aren't high elo.
You sure it was one of us and not some random that got invited to fill? Because people here are chill.

Last time I played Ghost and Newt only threatened to report me three times!

Newt

I dunno, last inhouse somebody called me "trash," so I gotta be real, I wouldn't go if you aren't high elo.
Wait someone did that? I wasn't part of last inhouse, but if I see someone seriously saying that I'm gonna kick them. Friendly trash-talk is fine.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
is it time for me to steal baron for the third time with thresh in our inhouse? :^)

no cause i have an event to attend tonight :(

Blizzard

Banned
If nothing else, just adding a 20-second "we'll pretend to find your primary role before instantly giving you your secondary" delay would be nice.

pigeon

Banned
Wait someone did that? I wasn't part of last inhouse, but if I see someone seriously saying that I'm gonna kick them. Friendly trash-talk is fine.

Yeah, it was somebody in the second game, and it was in-team, didn't feel like trash talk. I honestly am not sure who it was.

But I appreciate that it's not cool! I was bummed at the time, like, I may be silver trash but we're all supposed to pretend that it's not true in the inhouse because we don't see metal. Next time I'll say something at the time.

I take it back, let's bronze the house down.

I think it's a mind games thing.

Once they realize that their AA do like negative dmg and their skills are wasted harass (and that harassing me = losing CS) they try that old cage E BS once or twice. I either Q and run outta it before it pops, stay inside it and not give a fuck or if I know I'm gonna get stunned I pop my W and eat it.

After doing that a few times they realize that it's a waste of mana annnnd only try it when a gank is coming (in which case I have my Q, boots and Phage so getting out of it isn't a problem).

zkylon

zkylewd
idk about reverting the grievous wounds stuff, i don't have very solid opinion for or against but i feel like with all mages building morellos in the future it'll be weird

like, there's never been any great items to interface with the mechanic, and even when the morellos/athenes choice was better balanced it always felt super abritrary to have to spec into less mana just cos the enemy team has vlad

i kind of like how ignite works with it cos it's a big cooldown and you can strategize a bit around it, but straight items that cause grievous wounds i feel like have never been engaging, or at least haven't been placed in the right items

and i dont think i've ever seen anyone build executioner calling in this season so idk about ad

why are you ignoring these new splashes

jTlcoiM.png

rg1tClJ.png

morg looking great. she actually has legs
ww splash looks great too

i wasn't expecting there to be new splashes but i guess finally anivia will get hers

that's pretty cool

morg has legs ;_;

oh wait we have a mod now? holy shit
i should be league thread mod

Top Bottom