• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Blizzard

Banned
You know what little thing I'm strating to really love about dynamic q? When someone doesn't get a role they want and try to switch with you and you say nah, then you go on to lose the game and they flame you and start saying how we would've won if you had just switched roles with them like they asked.

I really love it
If only you duo'd with me we'd be platinum by now! Or at least a different flavor of silver/bronze. You must accept your bacon-flavored destiny.

garath

You know what little thing I'm strating to really love about dynamic q? When someone doesn't get a role they want and try to switch with you and you say nah, then you go on to lose the game and they flame you and start saying how we would've won if you had just switched roles with them like they asked.

I really love it

Eh. It was worse without the role selection. If last pick really wanted something and they didn't get it you'd never hear the end of it (if they didn't dodge)

I've seen a lot less of the role salt since the new champ select went into place (not to be confused with dynamic queue which is dynamic party size for ranked).

Who cares if they flame as long as you're playing your role.

Mute everything, stop wasting your time reading post-game chat unless you want to trash talk someone yourself and be happy.

bakeray

dem feels when ya gotta sell boots..
lJlcbua.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Holy fuck my losing streak yesterday destroyed my LP gain. Went from earning +23 in D5 to +18. Halp.

the weird thing is, despite losing like 12 of my last 15 games (exaggerated guess, i didnt actually check but it's a LOT), I'm STILL getting 24+ LP a win and only losing 13.

Nev

Banned
I got DJ Sona by rolling 3 skin shards into a permanent. Ty Rito, too bad I don't play that boring character. Well at least it's better than any of the shitty shards I had, I didn't actually expect them to give me one of the three most expensive skins for free so there's that.

zkylon

zkylewd
does new taric have the truly outrageous line in his vo?

i cant remember

I got DJ Sona by rolling 3 skin shards into a permanent. Ty Rito, too bad I don't play that boring character. Well at least it's better than any of the shitty shards I had, I didn't actually expect them to give me one of the three most expensive skins for free so there's that.

how are you not glowing now that karma's pretty strong

Whoa, that Eve splash is bonkers. I wonder if that's the design they're gonna go with for her VU as they did with Shen?

I miss playing Eve. Maybe she fits this stupid Freezy Mittens meta? Gonna give it a spin.

What do you have against half naked demon ladies, Costy

normally, nothing. however this one is literally just a walking sex object. no personality, no reason to exist beyond that. I pity any team that decides to work on her. She would never get made with our modern standards for design, but eventually she'll have to exist and have a reason to beyond just "fuck, idk. Dominatrix or something?"

normally, nothing. however this one is literally just a walking sex object. no personality, no reason to exist beyond that. I pity any team that decides to work on her. She would never get made with our modern standards for design, but eventually she'll have to exist and have a reason to beyond just "fuck, idk. Dominatrix or something?"

you should make her into a swain acolyte

give her you know

sweet raven robes and possibly a raven form

garath

I forgot about Eve. I'm so playing her tonight. She'll like the frozen fist and AP jungle item. I'll build her like ekko and see where it takes me. AP jungle, frozen fist, deadmans/abyssal.

Same thing with nid but she has just a bit more personality.
Like a fucking french maid skin really.
Her dance is her pole dancing

Nekofrog

Banned

something something sjw sjw sjw takin mah bewbz

Neol

Meh I don't mind the dominatrix angle.

Dota has Queen of Pain and that works out well imo. Sure she's an sex object but I don't really see it in the way as fanservice.

Ashhong

Holy Shit, I saw Gold and then saw the numbers 57 and 45. Isn't that high amount kills/deaths for that rank?

I thought high deaths and kills were only a bronze thing

I mean high kills and deaths can happen in any rank really. That game was just sloppy and prolonged because of a fed Master Yi

Calvero

Banned

I really love it

Not at all exclusive to Dynamic queue

Calvero

Banned
What's up with quickcast(smart cast, whatever the hell it's called) on the PBE. It's so awful to use there. Abilities don't go off until you let go of the key, and I get that it's so you can see ranges, but I thought the point of smartcast was that you know the range and don't need the indicator.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
What's up with quickcast(smart cast, whatever the hell it's called) on the PBE. It's so awful to use there. Abilities don't go off until you let go of the key, and I get that it's so you can see ranges, but I thought the point of smartcast was that you know the range and don't need the indicator.

there's multiple options for smartcast, you can have it with/without indicators

zkylon

zkylewd
most women in league are objectified and to some degree that's not bad as champions are kind of fantasy symbol things or whatever. problem is when it's so widespread and so lacking of any other distinctive traits that the character is a woman so she has to be a sexual object

and that's kind of been the approach for years, men are allowed to look like bard and tahm kench and gragas but women have to look like syndra and ahri and mf. it's why reksai is super lame, they had the opportunity to do a female character that's not a sexy flirtatious lady and they made just a rattling growling monster thing instead. there's been a push against that style of character design lately with like kalista and illaweewee (jinx too, i guess, sorta) which is very appreciated since women portrayal in games is a topic atm. and to be fair to rito champions like ahri which is basically a super slut have really attractive designs that appeal to men and women alike. the issue has always been like, ok, ahri is a super slut, so it's ok if her voiceover is just a string of orgasms and she's like stupidly hot but why does caitlyn who's supposed to be kind of an uptight sheriff lady have to be like that too. or nidalee, or syndra, or akali, or whatever.

eve is less of a problem of sexualization than just awful visual design in every possible way. she's just gross, and even grosser cos she wants to have gross sex with you

so lets be real here

new boobs look much better, old boobs were gross

Top Bottom