• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Breezy, as long as I keep abusing Ashe you'll never get to me.

Oh, if I wanted to catch up in rank quickly I easily could. I could play and abuse Ashe too. It's just that I enjoyed the raw brutality that Swain offered over all. So I would always go Swain top, mid, or support.

Being able to take a one champ in the 2 lanes you pick for dynamic Q is really nice. I need to give GP mid a try, i have gotten pretty good with him and wow once you get good with him he is insane.

Newt

Oh, if I wanted to catch up in rank quickly I easily could. I could play and abuse Ashe too. It's just that I enjoyed the raw brutality that Swain offered over all. So I would always go Swain top, mid, or support.
Please, a Swain player could never pick up an immobile ADC.

Newt

When I think of stuff people "abuse" Ashe does not exactly come to mind.
Haha, I remember back even when she was completely OP and could stack her Q off a single W and people still didn't play her.

I guess nobody likes to play utility ADCs.

I do :(.

Newt

It always cracks me up when Swain has more movement speed than other champs because they're literally getting outrun by a cripple.

sometimes the best strategy is bird canniballism

somebody give me a run down of the hextech thing

I got an exiled morgana

I can activate it for 7 days or reroll it into a skin 'permanent' as in a permanent skin

why would it do that

I would always reroll it

should I reroll it

JulianImp

I got an exiled morgana

I can activate it for 7 days or reroll it into a skin 'permanent' as in a permanent skin

why would it do that

I would always reroll it

should I reroll it

Rerolls require three shards of the same type for any random permanent skin. You're often better off crafting unwanted shards into essence, which you can spend to upgrade shards into permanent things. By the way, essence is that orange-ish resource on your crafting screen.

I got a Riot Blitz shard out of my free crate, so I obviously spent the free essence to make it permanent. I just love going "go go gadget copter" while backing.

Calvero

Banned

I got an exiled morgana

why would it do that

I would always reroll it

should I reroll it

you need 3 for a reroll. or you can turn it into essence which is used to turn shards into permanents.

Rerolls require three shards of the same type for any random permanent skin. You're often better off crafting unwanted shards into essence, which you can spend to upgrade shards into permanent things.

so the blue essence is a skin shard

you get chests from uh, random games

keys from uh, random games?

you need three skin shards to reroll, but i think your first one you can reroll for free?

Little trio cassette player popped up to the right, so I need 2 skin shards I suppose

uh

so what do I need to do to get invited to this NeoGAF club/chat room, I'm Breezylimbo on..League.

zkylon

zkylewd

I got an exiled morgana

why would it do that

I would always reroll it

should I reroll it
generally the strategy is say you get a kat or annie skin shard, you keep those and when you get the dragon master swain shard dropped then you disenchant annie or kat and use that essence to make the swain skin permanent

Newt

Little trio cassette player popped up to the right, so I need 2 skin shards I suppose

uh

so what do I need to do to get invited to this NeoGAF club/chat room, I'm Breezylimbo on..League.
It's full. If you want someone to blame for that apparently this guy named Riot Costy does all the coding for the game/client, so I'll direct you to him.

JulianImp

Chests drop whenever you or someone in your premade gets an S (plus, normal or minus) rank for a champ, but only once per champ per some time period I'm not aware of, and you only get a couple chest drops per month (either 5 or 6, I think).

Keys you get randomly as shards, which you craft three of for a full key you can use.

Regular chests, however, don't contain as much stuff as the free chest they give you at the start. I got some Lee Sin skin shard from the one I opened, but they appear to be entirely random since I don't even own the base champion.

generally the strategy is say you get a kat or annie skin shard, you keep those and when you get the dragon master swain shard dropped then you disenchant annie or kat and use that essence to make the swain skin permanent

but zky I will just give swain money, no gambling required

It's full. If you want someone to blame for that apparently this guy named Riot Costy does all the coding for the game/client, so I'll direct you to him.

kick some inactive nobodies

I need like 3 slots

Chests drop whenever you or someone in your premade gets an S (plus, normal or minus) rank for a champ, but only once per champ per some time period I'm not aware of, and you only get a couple chest drops per month (either 5 or 6, I think).

Keys you get randomly as shards, which you craft three of for a full key you can use.

Regular chests, however, don't contain as much stuff as the free chest they give you at the start. I got some Lee Sin skin shard from the one I opened, but they appear to be entirely random since I don't even own the base champion.

I see

sounds fun

?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
EY07of3.jpg

As you can guess, ive been on tilt for a while now.

zkylon

zkylewd
but zky I will just give swain money, no gambling required
yeah, the idea of this system is kind of less so that you find the skin that you like but more like "ok i guess this volibear skin is kinda cool, i suppose i'll make that permanent"

rerolling costs 3 shards which feels a bit like too much considering you still are gonna get a random skin that's probably gonna be for master yi or soraka :p

I have cancer. (Shouldn't have been playing today honestly, lol.)
ccf8fb37de.jpg

TF couldn't smite for shit, so we got Baron stolen from us not once, but twice...

Kog's build was weird (built Trinity Force first item), but he fixed that upon my recommendation.

My main complain is TF. He kept on trying to 1v1 Sated Xin, and even if he was Sated himself, there was no way he could have won that. He kept on insisting on splitting when we should have just grouped and peeled for Xin.

Wu was fine for the most part, but for some reason, he was so afraid of engaging. I would give him the ball, but it was like he didn't know what to do with it... Just go invis and ult so I could ult. You see that both Morg and Lux used their snares? Go in and ult. Not that hard.

Honestly, I could've played better late game, too, since i was getting impatient and trying to forcefully instead of playing of the enemy mistakes, but I can't help but feel salty about TF practically solo-throwing the game for us. Why would you give the enemy 3000 free gold and a bunch of levels. Why.

I tried telling him nicely what to do... Like, I laid out what we needed to do (or at least what I thought we needed to do) to win... Ideally, I'd ball Wu, he'd go in, ult, then I'd ult, then TF and saves stuns for whoever gets close to Kog while Raka and I would heal/shield anyone who looked low, with priority towards Kog.

What should I do in the case of an incompetent smiter? Just try to win w/o Baron? Would that be more better, even if slower? How do I get people to listen to me? Or at the very least, group up...

I got to Gold V in like 100 games (from Silver IV), but so far, I've been going back and forth between like 50 and 0 LP. Any tips, GAF?

I needed someplace to rant, and this seemed like the best place. Either here or /lolg/, but I doubt I'd get any serious feedback there, lol.

Just needed to get some salt out of the system, haha.

EDIT: Also, I'm bad at this game, I know. ;n;

yea only way to get shards for stuff u don't own is rerolling

but that costs 3 shards so it's probably not the best idea?

what else am I gonna do with champ shards lol, I own all but 7 champions.

Then there's having to dismantle shards to get essence to unlock the theoretical future unowned champions..

gonna go warm up at a.....normal game...actually AI to change settings and bindings..

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm not sure if this is still planned, but rioters mentioned that in the future you would be able to use champ shards to unlock higher champion mastery levels

i'm not sure if this is still planned, but rioters mentioned that in the future you would be able to use champ shards to unlock higher champion mastery levels

They said they weren't going to implement that, since it would say more about the fact that you ground for it more than it would say that you're actually skilled at said champion.

23qwerty

It feels a bit off to me, I used to play with 14 ping so much that I got used at that. Now it feels sluggish lol.

Well, first game of the year. Doing a normal ofc~

....is Hunters potion the new crystalline flask? hm..

hunters potion is specifically for jungling

corrupting/refillable potion is the replacement for flask

kenbo

yea only way to get shards for stuff u don't own is rerolling

but that costs 3 shards so it's probably not the best idea?
Err rerolling shards is plenty worth it since dusting shards gives you 1/3 of the rp coat anyway

BreezyLimbo should definitely just reroll since he only has 7 missing

Hrmmm.

Did horrible my first game back.

Gonna need to get used to this MS..this mouse movement too. Feels a bit...off(Sure that's on my end though)

Edit:Oh, that's why, I usually specced into AS in the mastery tree..hmm mhmmm

Top Bottom