• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

bakeray

should have gotten LDR over Blade and boots should have been sold for another zeal item.
I always forget about LDR for some reason, will have to remember that for the future. melting the tanks wasn't really the problem, shaco was basically one shotting jhin/vel while voli chased down kills, our fights were super disjointed. ez kiting people around while shaco kept jumping in and out one shotting squishies :/

jerd

7e368e6d92d2a48f08783ba8cf8131cf.png

Dynamic q bringing people together

Joco

Oh my fucking god Microsoft. Windows update restarts my computer right in the middle of a match. Then it says updating windows, "your computer will restart several times". Great, just fucking great...

Well this is new. Dude added me out of nowhere.
If I didn't have a job/was a lazy POS already, this could be some easy money. He wanted me to raise him from Silver 1 to Gold 5 haha.

Lissandra is just the best. People really underestimate her one-shot potential. Maxing E second and using it for damage turns her into a pretty good assassin. I know pro play is a different world, but it really annoys me seeing ppl flash W and then go into stasis for 5 seconds EVERY teamfight. Why not flash R their carry and delete them? Death is the best CC, after all. :>

Someone asked Riot just wtf Diana is and this is what Meddler had to say.

We feel she's more diver than assassin overall, though she's pretty close to the border between the two. Her shield, passive rewarding repeated auto attacking and need to stay in a fight once she goes in push her towards diver overall (assassins generally have avoidance instead of durability, patterns without ongoing AA dependence and ways out of a fight).

Having said that I could see Diana getting numbers adjustments at the least as part of an assassin or diver update.

Interesting, seems that if someone overlaps with different roles they're likely to get looked at when ever either role is up for a update.

Anyway, I decided I wanna buy Liss and Sion with RP when they go on sale this month and use my IP to get either Zed or Yas. Zed seems like fun and Yas cause I need more AD mids and I like no-mana. (Though one of my ranked games was carried hard by a mid Riven vs a Yas. He and their Garen tried to lane swap but it was too late and neither could snowball off my Trundle. I have yet to play Riven PvP but I'll keep that in my back pocket ..)

zkylon

zkylewd
Lissandra is just the best. People really underestimate her one-shot potential. Maxing E second and using it for damage turns her into a pretty good assassin. I know pro play is a different world, but it really annoys me seeing ppl flash W and then go into stasis for 5 seconds EVERY teamfight. Why not flash R their carry and delete them? Death is the best CC, after all. :>
using e for dmg is pretty tough since u got little reach to the backline without it. flash ult won't get you to a well positioned carry

and self ulting is generally a better idea cos teams are running multiple maws/qss these days, and a lot of mids will run cleanse against you if you play lizzy

i agree that doing the same every fight is bad but with the current state of the game self ulting is usually the better idea in a teamfight scenario

Anyway, I decided I wanna buy Liss and Sion with RP when they go on sale this month and use my IP to get either Zed or Yas. Zed seems like fun and Yas cause I need more AD mids and I like no-mana. (Though one of my ranked games was carried hard by a mid Riven vs a Yas. He and their Garen tried to lane swap but it was too late and neither could snowball off my Trundle. I have yet to play Riven PvP but I'll keep that in my back pocket ..)
if you want to win dont buy either

just buy corki or maybe varus or talon

edit: or buy pant, he has a silly winrate mid lol

using e for dmg is pretty tough since u got little reach to the backline without it. flash ult won't get you to a well positioned carry

and self ulting is generally a better idea cos teams are running multiple maws/qss these days, and a lot of mids will run cleanse against you if you play lizzy

i agree that doing the same every fight is bad but with the current state of the game self ulting is usually the better idea in a teamfight scenario

I just play her like Annie and kill somebody every time flash is up :p QSS/cleanse won't stop you from eating a full spell rotation unless you have godlike reflexes.

The best Lissandra play I saw all season was Febiven basically one-shotting an entire team in a choke point. It's nice to see her played aggressively instead of just being a distraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVa8Jb9EHFA

Beautiful.

I dunno if you'll find a guide or something. Basically just play around the CD. Don't waste TP to get back to lane unless you're about to lose a lot of farm or you need to protect a tower. Don't split if TP is down, don't use TP if you can be interrupted, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish the lolesports site wouldn't redirect me to an unexistent argie site and gave me a 404 every time i try watching some lcs

I just play her like Annie and kill somebody every time flash is up :p QSS/cleanse won't stop you from eating a full spell rotation unless you have godlike reflexes.

The best Lissandra play I saw all season was Febiven basically one-shotting an entire team in a choke point. It's nice to see her played aggressively instead of just being a distraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVa8Jb9EHFA

Beautiful.
you don't need to have godlike reflexes, q and e have travel times and w range is much shorter than her ult range so you gotta move to hit it

and notice how febiven tp homeguards for that play. that's a teamplay thing that you won't really achieve too often in regular play

Restart your queue
i did.
also SOMEONE DODGED SO BACK TO Q
Im getting so fucking trolled by this game
ok changing to top jg
20 mins and no game still'

HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO GO INSANE SECOND TIME SOMEONE DODGED IM CHAMP SELC
now im fucking going to get into a game if it is the last thing i do.

FINALLY IN GAME

23qwerty

does anyone ever build IE on kalista now that runaans gives crit? seems like it would be good

also upgrading my cpu (and ram but that probably isn't relevant) now gives me a consistent 144fps in league, feels good man

dropping down to 100fps before even with gsync isnt the best

Jesus Bronze sometimes gets really weird, top shaco and my support decided to use smite for whatever reason and chose Illaoi, I should had dodged.

Top Bottom