• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

jerd

I fucking waited 25 minutes last time for silver 1 and my roles where the same.

You should reset the queue at 4-5 minutes no way you should be waiting that long in silver. I play jungle/top in the middle of the night and still have 3 minute or less queues with an odd 5 minute every now and then

I'd check op.gg on yasuos nowadays if you insist on dodging them still. pd>triforce>tanky yasuo is pretty decent and nowhere near as hard to play effectively

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
next game had a top yasuo lock in champ select so now i'm waiting out the queue timer.

another week in LoL boys!
I still don't get why y'all so proud about wasting everyone's time because you don't like a champ

"Next game had a top maokai lock in champ select so now I'm waiting out the queue timer xD"

bakeray

I meant that I am waiting out my timer for dodging, I alt+f4'd immediately.

i wish i could get someone to play maokai top, everyone wants to play a carry in my elo

I'd check op.gg on yasuos nowadays if you insist on dodging them still. pd>triforce>tanky yasuo is pretty decent and nowhere near as hard to play effectively
after the AP yasuo I got yesterday i'm over it lol

killatopak

Gold Member
If you want shorter queue times just pick fill. That way you'll get short queues. Sure you'll get support most of the time but you'll get quick games. My queues are very short in d3. The reason is that the number of support players is a bottleneck to the queue times.

We should, yeah.

Wouldn't it be the same either way and I'll be getting support most of the time? I mean sure I have no qualms about getting support but it's not my main role.

It's heavenly for support mains but sucks for everyone else.

--
Do people still get increased elo opponents when using a duo/party?

Fracas

#fuckonami
From Trick2G's Facebook page

If anyone has seen trick or know his whereabouts after 3AM in Vegas, please contact me here he is missing and his family and I are worried. He has lost his phone which has been recovered. He did not show up at the hotel, he has not contacted any of us, he did not show up for his flight. Please do not send troll answers, this is serious to his family and myself.

Leezard

Wouldn't it be the same either way and I'll be getting support most of the time? I mean sure I have no qualms about getting support but it's not my main role.

It's heavenly for support mains but sucks for everyone else.

--
Do people still get increased elo opponents when using a duo/party?

Yeah, you'll be getting support most of time since it's the bottleneck role, but occasionally you'll get another role. At least you'll get short queue times.

pigeon

Banned
Judging by the number of people complaining about queue times all of a sudden it sounds like Riot really did tweak the algorithm to try to prioritize people getting primary role more.

Hooray for everybody getting what they wanted!

garath

Judging by the number of people complaining about queue times all of a sudden it sounds like Riot really did tweak the algorithm to try to prioritize people getting primary role more.

I thought that too then Sunday I had two instant pops for secondary role (ranked gold). The mystery continues.

time to become an Annie main

3gWeo77.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Make one of them jungle and watch their relationship fall apart
they're both proabably the worst junglers i've ever had the misfortune of playing with, so for my own sake i gotta keep them in lanes

we don't let her jungle anymore cos she like, has zero synergy with me to the point it's like slapstick comedy of her going in for the gank and me retreating and her being like zky's ok and me getting four man dove mid

mr boyfriend played like shaco and never ganked and then he went to splitpush udyr mode which made games take forever and be a total nightmare so he's banned from jungling too

depends on the relationship. I used to play with a couple and some other friends, but the guy was a dick and every game he'd put her down. Made it worse that they laned together. He'd give her shit for every missed cs etc.

Turns out it was pretty abusive outside of the game too and it ended, but it was not a very pleasant experience to play with them.
yea not the case here, she yells at him but she yells at everyone

zkylon

zkylewd
That would make for some awkward team dynamic

Think I'd rather have two teammates who are dating than two who just broke up lol
idk, i'm on my bitter phase so people in relationships are disgusting :)

you should just move to NA just to play on NA servers because NA league gaf mid laners are extinct
well noot doesn't invite me anymore

also dark souls 3 is taking all my free time

drawkcaB

Anecdotally, I doubt it. I have been getting top more often recently when I jungle/top.

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly i mostly need them to break up so they can go back to playing league

they're spending too much time outside of the game doing gross stuff

that's really inconvenient for me lol

Got Slayer Pantheon from the Hextech.

So yeah ... looks like Imma be playing some Pantheon. Hope I like him, he's annoying to play against so maybe this will help me understand him more.

Blizzard

Banned
You should reset the queue at 4-5 minutes no way you should be waiting that long in silver. I play jungle/top in the middle of the night and still have 3 minute or less queues with an odd 5 minute every now and then

Is that what that was? I think I've seen 2-3 Yasuos build Phantom Dancer first in silver. I was really confused and in all cases they were crushed early game if I recall correctly. Last night that exact thing happened top lane, and he started out by going 0/4/0 or something and snowballing a Darius.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yeah, nothing inherently wrong with Yasuo but he just attracts the shitters.

He's a weeaboo swordsman, that's enough reason to ban and hate everyone who plays him.

Ashhong

WIth the new sale system, will Spirit Guard Udyr ever go on sale? I thought I remember them saying ultimates and legendary skins will never go on sale, but that was a while ago. Because if not I'm going to have to pick up Definitely Not Udyr in May..

Nekofrog

Banned
the idea of yasuo is fine. his kit is even fine.

it's just that the people who play him are former vayne/riven/zed/old school ez mains who think they can just E in/tumble in/W in/dive in and blow all CDs against 5 people and think they're going to magically outplay and kill everybody

how that mindset still exists in plat is beyond me

Top Bottom