• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt

The Vayne + Yasuo combo pack.
e698ea325e973d3f952346fc8477438b.jpg

rioter confirmed they're looking into making more star guardian skins

yessssssssss

Too bad all the champs I think would be PREFECT for this line all recently got skins (Liss as a magical girl show villain ... maybe Diana to. Jinx and Syndra would be fun magical girls)

Looking forward to seeing em anyway. Much like with the Program Skin lines I hope to see them expand upon these kinda skins.

Nekofrog

Banned
irelia, kayle, and poppy are like the only female top laners who are any good right now, so give one of them star guarding (pref not kayle, she actually has one of the best skins in the entire game already -- WEE OO WEE OO WEE OO WEE OO)

even expanding it out from good top laners to top laners in general:

fiora, riven, kayle, poppy, irelia

riven has too many good ones already, fiora has project fiora, kayle spoken for, poppy just got tons of upgrades on hers, that leaves irelia.

who got a cheap pink irela skin

if they were to do one for every role, i rest my case

top lane should be irelia. make it so costy.

Nekofrog

Banned
a star guardian in every lane and role

then you have the special mode where if you have 5 of those champions with those skins in one game you get star guardian minions

I just hope that if there's more Star Guardian skins they don't go for the entirely obvious ones or limit it to one lane. It'd be great to have a Star Guardian skin for a character on every lane and teaming them up together similar to the Project skins. Maybe incorporate a special spawn animation if you have a full team.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think I've played an irelia game in over a year or and after looking at stats for top lane decided I want to main her atm. Went about as expected.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2161820325/47143319?tab=overview

Pleasantly surprised considering I've averaged less than 3 games per month for the past 3 years so it's nice that I can at least beat another Goldie. I thought for sure my skill had deteriorated well below that.

The only two champs I really want to play right now are Irelia and Sivir. I think it's possible I could reclaim gold and possibly plat by keeping my champ pool so small.

zkylon

zkylewd
thing about lulu is that squid lulu is the best already

I just hope that if there's more Star Guardian skins they don't go for the entirely obvious ones or limit it to one lane. It'd be great to have a Star Guardian skin for a character on every lane and teaming them up together similar to the Project skins. Maybe incorporate a special spawn animation if you have a full team.

no, thats bad

should all be midlaners

If you want one in every lane I'd still say Syndra should be first on the list. 1 in each lane would be great but shouldn't be limiter on champs it makes sense on.

But for lanes ...
ADC- Jinx/ MF. Jinx could be the villian actually, IDK if they plan to mess with VO for them so villain magic girl Jinx would be cool. MF just screams it with her effects.

Sup- Nami/ Leona could work.

JG- Vi/ Diana could work out great. Diana doesn't have as many effects as I would like though but the ones she has are great for it.

Mid- Syndra AND Liss should be in there. Liss as a villain. Would also accept LB and Cass.

Top- Poppy/ Riven/ Fiora. All 3 have somewhat decent (fiora) to GREAT (Poppy) Effects in their kits and they all have clear connections to the magical girl tropes (I see many Fencers/ Hammers/ Transforming Sword users in newer series).

remist

I'm having a blast playing Ryze. Just lul them to sleep in early lane then you hit massive power spikes at 6 and at ROA seraphs. He feels pretty good atm.

Any thoughts on keystone? I can't decide between thunderlords or stormraiders. Also is Iceborn a decent item on ryze? I see people mostly go GA as a defensive item, but I've been trying iceborn abysal as my 4th and 5th item.

Newt

I'm having a blast playing Ryze. Just lul them to sleep in early lane then you hit massive power spikes at 6 and at ROA seraphs. He feels pretty good atm.

Any thoughts on keystone? I can't decide between thunderlords or stormraiders. Also is Iceborn a decent item on ryze? I see people mostly go GA as a defensive item, but I've been trying iceborn abysal as my 4th and 5th item.
Iceborn is awful on Ryze. Just go frozen heart.

Stormraiders is the better keystone.

Sammyroc

Neo Member
Okay, I need tips for climbing, badly. My MMR's tanked enough that I'm being matched with Silver IIs as a Gold I. I'm mostly playing support, lately. Any help would be appreciated.

killatopak

Gold Member
Okay, I need tips for climbing, badly. My MMR's tanked enough that I'm being matched with Silver IIs as a Gold I. I'm mostly playing support, lately. Any help would be appreciated.

Play a carry role and get yourself outta there.

Follow the meta. Use the most diabolical strategies. Just go iceborn sunfire for everyone.use the most op champs. You're not gonna like it but it's gonna make you climb.

Top Bottom