• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

TheFlow

Banned
I main malz and this rework is awesome. the changes are fair.

edit: his visual and splash look fucking amazing. that passive is boss

These Annie changes are fucking crazy lmao

E is now a mini Ali ult and Tibbers is a fucking monster that will hunt down whoever kills Annie
wait that qss change is legit? it can only clense CC now, and not debuffs like death mark and grand challenge?
I hadn't thought of that, holy moly

AoE Damage 175 / 300 / 425 (+80% AP) >>> 150 / 275 / 400 (+65% AP)
Tibbers Burning Aura Lowered 20 / 30 / 40 (+20% AP) >>> 10 / 15 / 20 (+10% AP)
Tibbers gains +275% attack speed and +100% move speed decaying over 3 seconds: on summon, when Annie dies, and when she stuns a champion with Pyromania.
AA Damage 80 / 105 / 130 >>> 50 / 75 / 100 (+15% AP)
Ignores unit collision while Enraged
Attack speed decays as Tibbers attacks, and move speed decays over time
AI Improvements (attack commands, attack-move commands, etc)
Re-acquire target after CC
Better target prioritization
Longer leash range to Annie
Can target at Annie when no other enemies to order him to follow her
Tibbers attacks Annie’s killer if hes within a reasonable distance (1200u). Otherwise he prioritizes low hp champs, then any enemy within 1200u of Annie's body.
Tibbers gains back 50% Missing Health when Annie dies
Tibbers regens 10% Max HP per second when out of combat for atleast 5 seconds
AA range 125 >>> 150
Has Larger Healthbar (does a shocking amount towards making him feel more epic!)
Look at thia shit. Why can't Riot come up with something as cool as this for Syndra

brb I need a new Annie avatar

Calvero

Banned
I tried the Malzahar jungle thing. Did Dragon at lvl 3 and was full health. Stacked 3 water dragons and then had an Earth dragon. Couldn't get to Elder Dragon because they surrendered (who surrenders in PBE??). Shit was crazy. You can clear all you want without losing health, pretty much.

I tried the Malzahar jungle thing. Did Dragon at lvl 3 and was full health. Stacked 3 water dragons and then had an Earth dragon. Couldn't get to Elder Dragon because they surrendered (who surrenders in PBE??). Shit was crazy. You can clear all you want without losing health, pretty much.

How much CDR did you start off with?

Awesome. If that's true best news. It's garbage that an ult can be completely canceled with a single 1300gold item.
Problem is it also applies to Mercurial so an ADC's only hope against a Zed ult is hoping your support has Mikhaels or buying Zhonya's

This is good for top lane though

At one point our nexus was at 200 health
And then the first-time Shaco player stabilized us
Our soraka had major connection issues so we won 4v5
Jesus christ
That game was how League was meant to be played
Moskw5E.png

Nah you gotta play it first

I think the ball juggles will be great
Problem is those juggles will be mostly irrelevant because Syndra maxes W last 95% of the time so all she's realistically getting from these changes is being able to make stronger ults through preparation.

Is CDR runes really important on some champs?

Every time I wonder why I haven't played such and such champ I own I remember that I'm saving them for when I get a 3rd Rune page so that I can read CDR runes on them because I hear it's super important for them.

garath

But it's kind of bullshit that ADCs don't have a defense against that

Problem is it also applies to Mercurial so an ADC's only hope against a Zed ult is hoping your support has Mikhaels or buying Zhonya's

This is good for top lane though

Eh. Everyone has a strong ult. You can't qss malphite ult or a Vi ult or a veigar ult. Those can all ruin your world just as easily. Qss removed the ult completely. No damage, nothing. That's ridiculous. If it is overtuned after that then they can shift the damage more to the post ult damage so a flash or some CC will minimize the damage.

Even warwicks ult would still do damage after removing the suppression.

Swains ult sends out 5 birds instead of three now and his Q is an aoe instead of a tether and also has a damage amp attached to it or something

Wait nvm double damage to minions

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4fkjx8/thoughts_on_updated_swain

That dude talks about it

Yes

Yeeessss

Yeeeeeesssssssss

Oh my god yesssssss

Also I really really like Jhin

Like really like him

Like first game I play him I go 8/5/10 like him(Eve started aiming me near the end game and blowing me up)

killatopak

Gold Member
Is CDR runes really important on some champs?

Every time I wonder why I haven't played such and such champ I own I remember that I'm saving them for when I get a 3rd Rune page so that I can read CDR runes on them because I hear it's super important for them.

Yes. Especially on resourceless champs.

Eh. Everyone has a strong ult. You can't qss malphite ult or a Vi ult or a veigar ult. Those can all ruin your world just as easily. Qss removed the ult completely. No damage, nothing. That's ridiculous. If it is overtuned after that then they can shift the damage more to the post ult damage so a flash or some CC will minimize the damage.

Even warwicks ult would still do damage after removing the suppression.
You can QSS knockups provided you have a dash and QSS reduces damage from Veigar ult thanks to the MR.

I'm fine with QSS being nerfed since it counters those ults too easily but changing Mercurial as well is dumb, specially since the item is getting nerfed already. Why can Zhonya's make certain ults pointless but Mercurial can't?

Yes

Yeeessss

Yeeeeeesssssssss

Oh my god yesssssss

Also I really really like Jhin

Like really like him

Like first game I play him I go 8/5/10 like him(Eve started aiming me near the end game and blowing me up)

Jhin is a goofy motherfucker, but I love playing him. I've basically been spamming him for the last week or so.

killatopak

Gold Member
Vlad q is broken in lane. I don't know how to deal with a range resourceless ability that constantly deals missing health damage on a 9 second cooldown. And that's without cdr.

This is the mage update one not the live vlad.

JulianImp

Glad to see Zyra gets free seeds instead of that stupid parting shot attack, since it's interesting and I'd much rather have an ability that actually does something while I'm playing the game normally rather than getting a measly delayed skillshot after dying.

Annie being more about Tibbers is cool as well, even though it's been quite a while since I last played her (no longer into playing mid, and Annie support isn't a smart choice AFAIK).

killatopak

Gold Member
Wait, Transfuse will do missing health damage? The fuck?

Technically it's 28 (16 if we count 40% cdr) seconds because you need to stack Q two times and the third Q will deal 100% additional damage and 40 more healing plus % missing health that scales with (Bonus HP/AP?). You can stack the Q on minions then hit the 3rd Q on the enemy champ though.

It's pretty damn broken but I don't know how Vlad will do after the mage update since they removed Spell Vamp on all items except Maw probably.

Top Bottom