• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Balthuk

Well, finished placements. The dream team botlane.

Also, forgot to mention. Ez is insane right now. Play him.
9133661dbe066e7d344999d4f11f32fb.png

Ez blue build?

what's a blue build and how is it different from just a regular ez
Blue Ez relies more on his poke as opposed to his auto attacks, with a bigger focus on raw damage as opposed to DPS. It's called blue build because all the items you buy have a blueish hue.

Basically Blue Ez goes something like: Muramana, Iceborn Gauntlet, Botrk, LDR, Mercurial, CDR boots

While normal Ez goes: Trinity, Reaver, IE, LDR, Zerker's, Defensive item

garath

The first season when I was silver was the worst. Silver I was the biggest challenge. So much attitude, so much desperation. So many matches were just flame fests. You got a mix of the gold V people that couldn't drop from gold and didn't care anymore and the super desperate silver 2 and silver 1 guys that would flip out at the drop of a hat.

Not sure if I'd have the patience to do that again.

Edwardo

The first season when I was silver was the worst. Silver I was the biggest challenge. So much attitude, so much desperation. So many matches were just flame fests. You got a mix of the gold V people that couldn't drop from gold and didn't care anymore and the super desperate silver 2 and silver 1 guys that would flip out at the drop of a hat.

Not sure if I'd have the patience to do that again.

Yep, you described the silver 2 to gold 5 range perfectly.

I still haven't played any of my placements. I really wanted to wait for dynamic queue to come back, but I really just want to get these games done.

So because of that free starter pack from Amazon, I decided to test out the ping again for NA. I get 105 to 109 from England, which is completely playable.

Now I'm on NA, trying to level up the account. Gonna take a while.

garath

So because of that free starter pack from Amazon, I decided to test out the ping again for NA. I get 105 to 109 from England, which is completely playable.

Now I'm on NA, trying to level up the account. Gonna take a while.

Wow. 105ms is totally doable. Prior to the server move I was getting 110-120 on the east coast.

pigeon

Banned
two questions, how do you deal with a volibear??? and how do you deal with a naut top? cause.. idk guy doesnt die. guy deals damage. idk. I don't understand how for a fucking tank volibear deals so much damage.

I already see how this season is gonna go, I'm in this game with a katarina in mid with runic echos, wanna kill myself.

Volibear isn't a tank, he's a juggernaut. Juggernauts do a lot of damage and also tank a lot of damage. Their weakness is applying that damage, because they don't get any gapclosing ability. All Voli can do to get into melee with you is run at you.

So, basically, to deal with Voli you want to make sure his passive is down before you commit, don't engage in long trades where Voli can W you, and kite him whenever you're in danger. If you are building tanks, Voli does mostly physical except when he ults, and all of his damage is autos, so Frozen Heart, Ninja Tabi, maybe Thornmail. For building damage, Voli stacks health, so percent damage, maybe Executioners Calling.

I'm up for it!

Also, I decided to buy Bard with some RP on the NA account. Now I can finally spam him in any role I want, since you know, everyone not going to take it seriously.

I think I might actually be terrible at jungling now. What else can a top lane main do? Support?
You have no idea how much I need to hold back the urge to avatar quote most of your questions.

You could try playing mid I guess? From solo lane to another solo lane. Either that or play ADC but why would you want to do that?

Hard

Banned
How can you get the win rate on normals? I know my precentage rate with champs on ranks on op.gg, but is it also possible on Normals?

op.gg should also have a filter for Normals as well. Go to the Champions tab, then click the Normal tab.

Enemy team has tanks and a tanky ekko and our vayne doesn't bother to build bork.

Don't use Bork, just build AS and Crit. Vayne's proc does true damage anyway, and she has to kill one target at a time to be effective.

no lol always build botrk or ur gonna be weak as shit until 3 items

why deliberately choose to be weaker to not even do the same damage anyways

Don't use Bork, just build AS and Crit. Vayne's proc does true damage anyway, and she has to kill one target at a time to be effective.
I wouldn't do that either. That build relied on Shiv Cannon and that's gone.

Honestly just go normal IE ADC shit IMO. Botrk still has a place as a 3rd~4th item if they aren't stacking armor but the nerfs just make it a shitty thing to rush.

I wouldn't do that either. That build relied on Shiv Cannon and that's gone.

Honestly just go normal IE ADC shit IMO. Botrk still has a place as a 3rd~4th item if they aren't stacking armor but the nerfs just make it a shitty thing to rush.

Checking on pro builds, it seems like the players gone back to building BOTRK as a first item again.

Sticking with Cait and Jinx in Bronze,I am seeing Lucians and MFs but no Ezreals.

I wonder who is the best ADC so far, I want to climb to silver as fast as possible

Bacon

Sticking with Cait and Jinx in Bronze,I am seeing Lucians and MFs but no Ezreals.

I wonder who is the best ADC so far, I want to climb to silver as fast as possible

I would say the best low elo adcs are the late game hyper carries like jinx because no one knows how to end games

I'd say Tristana is best in Bronze. Great escape and can push easily. All you really need to win at that skill level.

So Dynamic Queue probably has me back in.

Haven't played properly since November, since then I've pretty much just been playing ARAMs.

Anything major that I've missed?

Newt

Yeah, inhouses are only in NA. Make an NA account if you want to play them.

You won't get invited if you're not in the NeoGAF chatroom.

Caityln is like the second most difficult ADC in the game after Draven lol. Don't stick with Cait. Play something strong and braindead like Trist.

Top Bottom