• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Manus

So bronze three and climbing. I've learned I really can't carry my team as a jungle main. I kinda can with AP Udry but not always.So I switched to top. Been running Wukong and he just seems so broken. Won my last 5 with him. Anyone know of his hard counters? I think Pantheon is supposed to counter him, but ive won twice going up against one.

Has anyone fallen into spells where they don't want to play ranked? I've kind of hit that right now. Since I got to Silver I've been playing less ranked. And now that I've only been playing ARAM and the occasional Normal, I feel like I''ll do bad in a Ranked match. I still want to try climbing a lot more, but for some reason I don't get in the mood? I guess it's that..

Back in the day when I played the game religiously, I would get anxiety from the thought of doing ranked. Like, that's the point, to get even higher, but being in Diamond I didn't want to play because of shitty teammates and the thoughts of losing and going back to plat hell and the gaining and losing of points. I would do things where I would only play Rank during certain times(Oh it's in the middle of the day, kids are still at school, it's safe to ranked) and I would only limit myself to 1-2 ranked games.

That was a long time ago.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Back in the day when I played the game religiously, I would get anxiety from the thought of doing ranked. Like, that's the point, to get even higher, but being in Diamond I didn't want to play because of shitty teammates and the thoughts of losing and going back to plat hell and the gaining and losing of points. I would do things where I would only play Rank during certain times(Oh it's in the middle of the day, kids are still at school, it's safe to ranked) and I would only limit myself to 1-2 ranked games.

That was a long time ago.
My how low you have fallen.

pigeon

Banned
So bronze three and climbing. I've learned I really can't carry my team as a jungle main. I kinda can with AP Udry but not always.So I switched to top. Been running Wukong and he just seems so broken. Won my last 5 with him. Anyone know of his hard counters? I think Pantheon is supposed to counter him, but ive won twice going up against one.

Wukong's counter is knowing when you used Decoy.

patchday

I've wasted all my salt on Destiny, I have none left for League.

you probably didnt remember me but I knew you originally from Destiny thread. Did you stop playing for same reason I did or you still play that game? Vanilla Destiny pissed me off so hard. But I miss the the gaf community though that was the best. I hear great things bout Destiny now but Vanilla still gives me nightmares.

came to League / HoTS cause they don't have random loot shit

[edit] cough, well LoL has vanities in their chests now but this arrived after I stopped playing

Talents

Banned
You just learned this.

Weak.

I am tilted. we had mid and bot inhib, 8k gold up. Our Lee Sin and Ahri kept trying to 2v5 in the enemy jungle instead of just sieging top and waiting for super minions to build up in other lanes. Then blames the team for not helping them fight. Obviously they were premades.

I am tilted. we had mid and bot inhib, 8k gold up. Our Lee Sin and Ahri kept trying to 2v5 in the enemy jungle instead of just sieging top and waiting for super minions to build up in other lanes. Then blames the team for not helping them fight. Obviously they were premades.

My favourite is when people dive and die on the final inhibitor turret instead of just waiting for enemy member(s) to defend their base first.

you probably didnt remember me but I knew you originally from Destiny thread. Did you stop playing for same reason I did or you still play that game? Vanilla Destiny pissed me off so hard. But I miss the the gaf community though that was the best. I hear great things bout Destiny now but Vanilla still gives me nightmares.

came to League / HoTS cause they don't have random loot shit

[edit] cough, well LoL has vanities in their chests now but this arrived after I stopped playing

Your names deffo familiar.

Im on and off again woth Destiny. Their loot system sucks, but the reason I have issues with it is Bungies inability to balance pvp and pve separately. First time I quit in Vanilla was with the shotgun nerf, and recently its the lack of repeatable pve content(I did all the challenge modes, and after that theres nothing worth doing)

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Your names deffo familiar.

Im on and off again woth Destiny. Their loot system sucks, but the reason I have issues with it is Bungies inability to balance pvp and pve separately. First time I quit in Vanilla was with the shotgun nerf, and recently its the lack of repeatable pve content(I did all the challenge modes, and after that theres nothing worth doing)
Play a button basher like Street Fighter V.

Ferga

These kindred nerfs feel really wrong.....

These changes are just going to nerf her first clear and then do nothing else after that.

You need to gut the passive (but make jungle marks more obvious) or E.

I do like this though

W now builds stacks on attacking and moving rather than just moving.*

Luigi87

I haven't tested her myself, but how could she be anything but better with her changes? The plant health bonus by leveling W, her passive which grants much more seeds...

So I queued up for top and this jungler wanted to switch

So I did what naturally any Leaguer would do

I said 'Sure thing dude' and we played happily ever after.

JulianImp

I wish I was in bronze.

I wish I had better games. Some I see I'm being outplayed, but then there're others like getting a Heimer vs Zed mid where our Heimer apparently had 5000 ping (so he stood by base towers after a bit), and we were doing okay in bot except their jungle and then mid came by for a visit on two separate occasions (of course nobody warned us) while Kindred was busy doing a whole lot of nothing and Garen only trash talked us and always used his TP to go back to lane. Meanwhile, the enemy team worked together and coordinated ganks while our team... well, we were all in our lanes fearing for when people would roam in and kill us.

Some hilarious things happened there, though, such as when I caught a stray Malhpite in our jungle, kept my CC going and finally ulted intending to leave him to somebody else, but he was low on health and died to my ult (but not until he had spent his own attempting to escape). Then I walk to mid, notice Caitlyn's there and don't go in because most of my abilities were on CD and only Kindred was around... and of course Kindred goes in, dies and blames me for "sitting around doing nothing".

Like, what's the thought process? If someone loses in lane because they keep getting ganged up on by the other lanes without any allies ever coming by, let's leave them be and whine that they're bad while they obviously can't do anything but get pushed for free? It wasn't even like we were getting ganked due to overextending, since our deaths were always very close to our own turrets... AFAIK that'd actually be a ripe target for our jungler's ganks, but of course Kindred was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't even like she was actually ganking the other two lanes... she was just farming camps for what seemed like forever.

Is script dodging a thing

Is that a thing?
Yeah that is like main thing it is used for.
I had a scripting MF on my team because they had like a blitz elise and i think a sivir and she would just play fucking front line MF and just juke everything it is was insane and at first i thought she was just good at dodging stuff but then it was like god levels on dodging and it was pretty clear.

Yeah that is like main thing it is used for.
I had a scripting MF on my team because they had like a blitz elise and i think a sivir and she would just play fucking front line MF and just juke everything it is was insane and at first i thought she was just good at dodging stuff but then it was like god levels on dodging and it was pretty clear.

I meant for uh, for matchmaking. That is, during the draft section of a match.

Calvero

Banned
getting tired of the Rageblade Tristana's that watched the LCS final, who build it too late for it to be a noticeable power spike. Wasn't even her first item...she finished it at around 27 mins. and was losing lane so hard. Enemy Jhin ended 15/4

madspooky

Banned
getting tired of the Rageblade Tristana's that watched the LCS final, who build it too late for it to be a noticeable power spike. Wasn't even her first item...she finished it at around 27 mins. and was losing lane so hard. Enemy Jhin ended 15/4

It's not a matter that they build it too late, it's just that they don't understand why they are building Ragebuild in the first place. They think it's like building it on Yi/Jax/Trynd where it makes you a lategame monster instead of realizing it's for the midgame burst/trade potential.

Top Bottom