• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

man breezy you're making me want to play nasus

He's pretty great. If you can survive laning and help out your jungler land some ganks on top/teleport elsewhere to wither, he becomes a beast.

All you need is Frozen Gauntlet, boots(Merc or Ninja depending on enemy comp), and then either spirit visage or dead mans plate(again depending on enemy comp) and you become a strong frontline who can just rush the ADC and chunk them for a quarter of their life(provided your Q is farmed decently).

Leezard

How it is possible for a Lee sin first lvl 1 first blood to have zero impact on the rest of the game beyond feeding opponents buffs.

Some of these junglers are so bad.

23qwerty

He's pretty great. If you can survive laning and help out your jungler land some ganks on top/teleport elsewhere to wither, he becomes a beast.

All you need is Frozen Gauntlet, boots(Merc or Ninja depending on enemy comp), and then either spirit visage or dead mans plate(again depending on enemy comp) and you become a strong frontline who can just rush the ADC and chunk them for a quarter of their life(provided your Q is farmed decently).

did pretty well against a counter

4LyAJQP.png

i haven't seen an AP trist in so long lol

did pretty well against a counter

i haven't seen an AP trist in so long lol

Aw yiss Infernal Nasus

Yeah Jax is one of those champions I'm eh against, but as long as you can keep up in farm not only will you outscale him with less items, but you can get him camped easily.

Wither makes everything sooo easy, especially now a days where wards are few compared to the old days~

23qwerty

Aw yiss Infernal Nasus

Yeah Jax is one of those champions I'm eh against, but as long as you can keep up in farm not only will you outscale him with less items, but you can get him camped easily.

Wither makes everything sooo easy

yeah I probably should have maxed w second

i managed to somehow be ahead in farm early even though he froze it against me and I couldn't really go near the creeps, he wasn't very good

yeah I probably should have maxed w second

i managed to somehow be ahead in farm early even though he froze it against me and I couldn't really go near the creeps, he wasn't very good

Oh don't level wither 2nd, level 1 is good enough for ganks at level 3-9(By 9 you should be helping elsewhere~)

23qwerty

Oh don't level wither 2nd, level 1 is good enough for ganks at level 3-9(By 9 you should be helping elsewhere~)

still e 2nd against him? that's what i did anyway haha

what about trynd?

oh god we have a mid yasuo, jk someone dodged

what the fuck someone banned nasus who does that

still e 2nd against him? that's what i did anyway haha

what about trynd?

oh god we have a mid yasuo, jk someone dodged

what the fuck someone banned nasus who does that

Might've been in your previous q

trynd is easy. He can win 1-3, but after you get wither you're free to farm, and your jungler can gank easily

bakeray

anyone else getting weird fps drops? My laptop went from getting a consistent 60+ fps to dropping to around 25-30 in team fights. Haven't changed any settings, tried reinstalling, rolling back drivers, lowering settings, confirming power settings, etc. pretty much everything I can think of but still getting weird drops. Seems to get worse the longer the game goes.

Really hope my laptop's GPU isn't dying.

Calvero

Banned
anyone else getting weird fps drops? My laptop went from getting a consistent 60+ fps to dropping to around 25-30 in team fights. Haven't changed any settings, tried reinstalling, rolling back drivers, lowering settings, confirming power settings, etc. pretty much everything I can think of but still getting weird drops. Seems to get worse the longer the game goes.

Really hope my laptop's GPU isn't dying.

I've had it happen. Restarting my comp fixes it for me.

Leezard

I'm at work so I don't want to check, but didn't they remove Trist's AP ratios when they redid her?

Not really. They did make it so that you need to stack up her E to get the real damage on E and W, whereas before you could just fire and forget her E.

Even AP Trist is forced to autoattack to stack her E, which means it's not the low counterplay old AP trist. It's just an inferior build now.

patchday

I don't suppose no one tried this with a Steam controller? I love controllers and I love MOBAs. But-- 3rd person moba just not quite the same (they are fun, but I will leave at that point)

Tried Steam controller with HoTS and it has been working in bot matches. I'm thinking I'll use controller for LoL too (for coop vs bots cause its just so darn easy)

[edit] meh, don't think Steam controller is working for me. Last hitting already hard enough on KB + M :( I dont have to last hit in HoTS with a controller so easier to learn

patchday

Wow just queued for a pvp match and have waited like 12 mins. Guess no one wants to play Normals (non-ranked) this early :(

yay finally got a match

[really baffled it took so long., Its not like I'm Challenger elo. I am low elo]

edit-->

I have over 4000 normal games. Not including arams dominions or ranked.

That's just too much dont you think? But that is over many yrs right? But 900 ranked games since season 6 is hardcore. I guess it makes sense if you're trying to go for Challenger (pro) though. I know I've invested that much time into my hobby but I eventually turned into a lucrative career

[edit] I am asking you respectfully not trying to offend you dont have to answer :)

how is nightblue so popular

he's not that charismatic

has to be view bots?

That's just too much dont you think? But that is over many yrs right? But 900 ranked games since season 6 is hardcore. I guess it makes sense if you're trying to go for Challenger (pro) though. I know I've invested that much time into my hobby but I eventually turned into a lucrative career

[edit] I am asking you respectfully not trying to offend you dont have to answer :)

It's a shitload. There was a time I was unemployed and I would just play League allll day. And I haven't reached 900 ranked in season 6, that's just over the years >_>;

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

has to be view bots?

It's a shitload. There was a time I was unemployed and I would just play League allll day. And I haven't reached 900 ranked in season 6, that's just over the years >_>;
He being everdown to bring himself up. Teamates and and enmies alike.

has to be view bots?
He's one of the few high ELO jungle streamer with consistent schedules, so people watch him in hopes to learn something.

Me? I just watch him between qtpie matches because he's basically a rodeo clown and seeing him constantly fuck up is relaxing and satisfying.

He's one of the few high ELO jungle streamer with consistent schedules, so people watch him in hopes to learn something.

Me? I just watch him between qtpie matches because he's basically a rodeo clown and seeing him constantly fuck up is relaxing and satisfying.

He's pretty good at a couple champions.

But yeah, dude is boring. And his "humor" is like 12 year old try-hard humor.

How awful.

I like to think that he got viewers from the time he was in TSM, then acted like a victim and retained those viewers.

patchday

Wow, my 'partial' break away from the game did me some good. I think playing Rainbow Six siege helped break me out of my 'shyness' (Rainbow has voice so you must communicate to be effective).

I've never ever, ever hit these numbers in Summoner's Rift [and please ignore the guardian angel, I had grabbed it right before match ended lol]

Okay now i gotta run to work. that match took way too long but was worth

yeah I understand that. And I dont blame you this game is soooo good.

zkylon

zkylewd
how much longer 'til 6.9, next week?

hope that gives rito enough time to right the ship on the lame syndra rework yip yip yip

Do we even play the same game.
hey now

games mean different things for different people

for u it's competition and hiding your soft and kind nature behind a gross wall of champ select trolling

for me it's uhh idk i like doing pixiv league of legends and getting traumatized

I confused the glow from Zed's eyes as blushing. Too much anime.

he totally is blushing

These small interactions make this thread amazing

lmao

Quonny

It's just a matter of time until Newt and Zky get drunk at the quarterback's party while his parents are out of town and end up making out.

Top Bottom