• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Nekofrog

Banned
i only watch evening streamers so i have to either pick:

sickmotion (salt lord)
hashinshin (funny for the wrong reasons)
meteos

guess who i watch

bakeray

I like sneaky's stream but lately the yelling and the weebs have been a bit much lol. These kreepo donations tho are top notch memes

patchday

how much longer 'til 6.9, next week?

hope that gives rito enough time to right the ship on the lame syndra rework yip yip yip

oh noes Syndra getting reworked. She is arguably one of the creative heroes in MOBA space. But she is almost unplayable for low skill players. Hopefully they make it easier to command those bloody balls.

I'm sure it's child's play for you.

So I can see it from their point of view. But I hope her uniqueness is retained. I own like two skins for Syndra shes such a beautiful, spiteful waifu

Nekofrog

Banned
Meteos when not duoing with sneaky is nearly meme free outside of "same",and he talks a lot about the game as he's playing it

But when he's playing with sneaky it's just the worst

bakeray

Yeah super late night you really gotta hope OGN is on or Meteos is streaming otherwise it's pretty slim pickens.

I've been watching Meteos since he's been less memey and I really like listening to his thoughts on the jungle and some of the picks but I feel like there's some stuff he's really stubborn about.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh noes Syndra getting reworked. She is arguably one of the creative heroes in MOBA space. But she is almost unplayable for low skill players. Hopefully they make it easier to command those bloody balls.

I'm sure it's child's play for you.

So I can see it from their point of view. But I hope her uniqueness is retained. I own like two skins for Syndra shes such a beautiful, spiteful waifu
well it's not much of a rework, just a few changes to her passive to make her easier to play and in theory allow for new plays

but idk, i tried it out against bots a bit and it made ball management feel kinda trivial

like i understand making her easier and i'm not against it, some of the mechanics around getting 6/7 ball ultis are kind of silly, but i still want to feel skillfull playing her and i don't feel like the extra balls for stuns/slows will change that much

and like the q dmg she lost is like a lot, tho i guess it balances out with her being a little bit better in early levels

Nekofrog

Banned
i lost a game last night when the enemy had taric support. our jungler went bot and all 3 died when they dove the tower

jungler said:

"wtf i was doing no damage to their ad."

"that's taric ult"

"wtf i thought his ult increased ppls damage. did he change?"

pls soloq, read patchnotes

i also took 4 hours off today in the middle of the day and i think im going to totally overhaul my runepage. i usually do it at the start of the season but i see a lot of pages i dont ever use that could be reworked to better fit what i play now.

Nekofrog

Banned
btw, any kind of stealth + taric right now is super strong

twitch taric is so stupid in bot. the moment twitch disappears in lane you have to worry about a jungle gank incoming

People think Diamond is filled with people who work together

The truth is Diamond is just as bad as Bronze. Only with higher level plays and higher levels of trolling.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
meteos kinda sucks because he spends so much time whining about dynamic queue while constantly dynamic queueing with all his friends

Nekofrog

Banned
W446m8o.jpg

velkoz does not need his ult buffed lol

garath

I like meteos and nightblue. I'm a jungler. They jungle at a high level. They both play the farm heavy style and like their carry junglers. It's right in line with how I play. They articulate what they are doing normally and have a real solid handle on the game. Well nightblue has been more "for fun" lately and it kind of sucks. Turning more into an entertainment streamer playing weird things and on smurfs all the time.

Funny they both got their playing style from xj9 who I used to watch quite a bit. Watching Xj9 actually improved my gameplay. Too bad he was a tool.

Whatever happened to xj

Last thing I remember was him having a chat with Destiny because he was being such a creep
He was straight up blacklisted from League of Legends. He can't be a part of the game in any shape or form, any accounts made by him are permabanned on sight. He was a coach for SHC for a while but that's about it, he's history.

Oh lawd

You got a link to an article describing it?
Not that I know of, he was so despicable that people were sure to forget it lol

Basically he did a whole lot of shit. Eloboosting, fake eloboosting in order to steal accounts, extreme toxicity - straight up death threats were the norm -, leaking nudes of his girlfriend at the time into the internet because she played Lee Sin and the list goes on and on and on.

Apparently he has a shady eloboosting site these days. What a creep.

Talents

Banned
I am fairly certain I'm destined never to get D3. Played 3 promos in the last 2 days. And each loss apart from 1, I;ve got some sort of troll in some way. These promos I got a guy who raged during champ select that he didn't get mid and we had no AP, so he went Azir top vs Irelia and got analled. Then I got a game that was perfectly fine, we were kind of winning and then Gragas afk's because of "issues". God bless.

patchday

I am fairly certain I'm destined never to get D3. Played 3 promos in the last 2 days. And each loss apart from 1, I;ve got some sort of troll in some way. These promos I got a guy who raged during champ select that he didn't get mid and we had no AP, so he went Azir top vs Irelia and got analled. Then I got a game that was perfectly fine, we were kind of winning and then Gragas afk's because of "issues". God bless.

Dang man that's some gutter Bronze drama right there. I think I will still return to ranked just to see how it goes but no longer worried bout getting to higher elo lol. I mean that is the type of stuff I see all the time already (then again I should just stay away from ranked cause in Normals I dont care what teammates do lmao)

<whine on>
I miss how in Mass Effect 3 MP you could just boot dudes that would pick a bad Class and build. People just knew if you trolled right there in the lobby you get kicked
Man, even Rainbow Six Siege has a boot feature (but not sure if its' on in ranked). Of course, you can always shoot trolls in that game too lol
</whine off>

There is no perfect solution but allowing people to 'vote to kick' is a good start.

[edit] Lol you can vote people off in ranked in Rainbow Six Siege. see that's why I bought season pass for that game they get so much right :)

Newt

Don't let that shit through champ select.

Nekofrog

Banned
kind of stoked. i can't remember if i've never been in promos to plat 1 or if i have once and failed, but either way it'll be my first progress in like 9 months because i rarely play anymore lol

Don't let that shit through champ select.

Yup.

If you're in a champ select where someone is obviously going to troll, then you double down on it. You pick Bard jungle or Teemo Support, and you double down on the troll. 'Oh you're going to azir top? no biggy let me shaco mid, I'm a pro'. That person, the one who picks Azir top, believes in his own ability that they think they can survive top, so they're less likely to dodge. But if they see shaco mid, then they'll doubt. If they don't dodge, then someone else will be more likely to dodge because you have 2 people doubling down on trolling.

Getting through Champ select can sometimes be an art.

patchday

Yup.

If you're in a champ select where someone is obviously going to troll, then you double down on it. You pick Bard jungle or Teemo Support, and you double down on the troll. 'Oh you're going to azir top? no biggy let me shaco mid, I'm a pro'. That person, the one who picks Azir top, believes in his own ability that they think they can survive top, so they're less likely to dodge. But if they see shaco mid, then they'll doubt. If they don't dodge, then someone else will be more likely to dodge because you have 2 people doubling down on trolling.

oh this is good. Will have to try that :)

Calvero

Banned
Yup.

yep. this is what i do when someone is raging and trolling in champ select.

Newt

You're probably ranked like number 5 on like the people I would consider acceptable mods Neko. Of course Ghost is last because back on Bnet I made him a mod of this group and the first thing he did was ban a really sensitive dude and the dude got all pissed off. It was kinda funny but sad at the same time. Zkylon would be the second last person I would make mod. Reasons should be pretty obvious there.

Nekofrog

Banned
You're probably ranked like number 5 on like the people I would consider acceptable mods Neko. Of course Ghost is last because back on Bnet I made him a mod of this group and the first thing he did was ban a really sensitive dude and the dude got all pissed off. It was kinda funny but sad at the same time. Zkylon would be the second last person I would make mod. Reasons should be pretty obvious there.

but if you can talk me into picking yasuo on the justification that vayne condemn is totally a great proc for his ult, you can talk me into anything

i'd be like a puppet mod, the real power is my advisor

Top Bottom