• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Leezard

Top lane is still tank dominant, sure, but the game as a whole is not as tank dominant as before. Maokai and Ekko were still among the higher bans last patch, but Maokai was more of a sleeper on the rise. He was still more relevant as a ban last patch than Fizz is right now.

I think it's a big difference between these two. A couple of patches ago, the whole game was tank dominant.

We'll get the mage update to disrupt everything in a patch though, so who knows how it ends up after that. We will barely have a single patch without tanks being as dominant as before.

Ferga

Tank fizz is just hidden OP for solo queue. Has been for the past few patches.

Just be glad he's not picked often. He kinda sucks in competitive.

Guarantee he'd be permabanned if he was picked more.

And for that reason, I don't ban him. I never see him but when he does get picked, it's miserable to play against.

Yeah, on-hit CDR Tank Fizz is still strong. He used to be absolutely insane when the % was on-hit instead of DoT. You could build BoRK then pure CDR tank and 1v2 pretty well.

I know normals isn't the same as ranked but it just really pisses me off to see such stupidity.

Like, 4-5 of the enemy team are dead, they have 2 open inhibs, they're down for 40ish secs and the only 2 people alive on our team is the ADC and the JG.

So ... why the fuck would you push the lanes in through wave clear from over half the map away instead of just making a Bee line straight to the inhibs? This seems pretty fucking simple to me, get the inhibs when no one can protect them and the lanes will push with supers in them by the time everyone is up. Worried cause the ADC Twitch our ADC Corky fed is coming up soon? There's 2 of you and one has hard CC ...

Same with the whole "OMG, the whole enemy team is down! Imma ping for Drag instead of doing Baron! That way once we get Drag and start Baron they're all gonna come and dunk us!!!" stupid ass call.

I played Vel that game instead of Diana so I could never try to back door sadly :/

Leezard

RDqCnIH.png
client pls

Newt

I remember when Breezy was all like "Fiora gonna be so shit after her rework". Everyone else was like, holy shit she looks broken.

Talents

Banned
I think I've reached chalenjour. Currently sitting on a 30 min queue time altogether.

Fuck. Just had an amazing team comp and someone on the other team dodged. Feels so bad. Got the exact same team but the other team banned 2 of the really good picks. Damn.

Ayy lamao got Diamond 3.

garath

I feel the jungle pain tonight. Fed the fizz 3 early kills against zed. Cause its fizz right? He'll carry. Then transition bot and counter gank a couple times to get the vayne going. Great early game from me only to see all lanes getting out cs'd by a huge margin. Then bot starts dying 2v2 and is losing CS. I don't even get it. We lost. Got out rotated. Lost all teamfights somehow. Ended the game with me having the highest damage and highest gold on voli. Just couldn't carry.

Should have had that. Leona, voli, garen, fizz and vayne vs ezreal, singed, braum, zed, sejuani. Sejuani was useless too. I just don't get it.

It did appear to be a 3 man premade vs all randoms though. I was on the randoms.

Josuke skin should be for Draven because his hair.

no it should be swain

and his raven could be a stand

THEY NEED TO MAKE A STAND SWAIN SKIN

WHERE AT LEVEL 6 A BIG RAVEN JUST APPEARS AND FLOATS BY HIM, AND IT'S THE RAVEN CASTING THE SPELLS NOW

AND THEN WHEN YOU POP THE ULT IT MERGES WITH SWAIN

OH MAN

Newt

I feel the jungle pain tonight. Fed the fizz 3 early kills against zed. Cause its fizz right? He'll carry. Then transition bot and counter gank a couple times to get the vayne going. Great early game from me only to see all lanes getting out cs'd by a huge margin. Then bot starts dying 2v2 and is losing CS. I don't even get it. We lost. Got out rotated. Lost all teamfights somehow. Ended the game with me having the highest damage and highest gold on voli. Just couldn't carry.

Should have had that. Leona, voli, garen, fizz and vayne vs ezreal, singed, braum, zed, sejuani. Sejuani was useless too. I just don't get it.

It did appear to be a 3 man premade vs all randoms though. I was on the randoms.
Nope, you weren't randoms. At the very least Fizz and Vayne were duo. Premades vs full randoms generally doesn't happen at lower elos.

Top Bottom