• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Ferga

His decision making is like bronze.

4 people ran bot to save him from a gank. He gets a kill.

He stays in lane with 200hp for 3-4 waves while their bot lane backs.

Lee literally runs from base, goes back bot to just kill him.

What the actual fuck.

His decision making is like bronze.

4 people ran bot to save him from a gank. He gets a kill.

He stays in lane with 200hp for 3-4 waves while their bot lane backs.

Lee literally runs from base, goes back bot to just kill him.

What the actual fuck.
Lemme just sit in bot lane auto attacking turret while their whole team is MIA in late game, they won't Baron or anything

Hope Taliyah's story keeps going leading up to her release and ultimately, when she's released, she has mastered her powers and made some lore friends/ enemies/ frenemies with other champs. Not a fan of these "I've only just started learning/ unlocking my power" back stories to champs who are awesome enuff to be in the big kids room.

Also, for theories about her Kit based on her lore ...
REVERSE POPPY ULT! She can sling team mates to towards their base if they're in too deep! Might be a terrible ideal buuuut it's not like the ideal of moving your team mates is new. Plus in the story he was grateful that she moved him but not happy with where he landed.

Other thought ... Maybe that picture is her ult? Maybe she summons a land wave and can scoop up a team mate and ride it over terrain for an amount of time (with increased speed and it applies a bleed+slow to enemies she passes over)

As for reg moves ... some kinda wall like Wind Wall and Ice Pillar that stops both champs and skill shots. Some kinda AoE knock up that applies a DOT. An AoE slow/ DOT skill shoot. Passive ... at low health she gets more CDR and her AOEstatus effects +her resistances are boosted?

That's assuming she'd be a Tank Mage like Cho or Galio. I'd have to think of other stuff for a Mid lane battle mage or burst mage.

latest

people keep saying she's an earthbender

that's boring

Now what if she's like Gaara

Now that's cool

She bends stone to her will so I'd say earth bender. BUT I feel like she could have bleeds/ dots/ slows like Gaara's sand so I added that in there.

I mean, shattered rocks can cut you up something bad.

Neol

You paid to watch a Shyamalan movie after The Happening, you deserve nothing but scorn and mockery. Like being forced to watch The Last Airbender 2

The hope was still there :/

To be fair though after 30 minutes in when me and my friends realized it was terrible we ended up making fun of it the whole way through. I wouldn't mind watching the sequel if I can talk through it the whole way.

The hope was still there :/

To be fair though after 30 minutes in when me and my friends realized it was terrible we ended up making fun of it the whole way through. I wouldn't mind watching the sequel if I can talk through it the whole way.
30 minutes? I lost my shit the moment "Sokka" said his first line

zkylon

zkylewd
danielzklein has been hit or miss with his champions but i like azir a whole lot so hopefully lessons learned will translate into a less crazy and equally as fun champion

also cute grill mage so yea i like that

I never knew loss prevented was a thing until I played this match. Dawg, 3 v 5 not fun but I'm surprised they couldn't push us down as hard, in the end, the CC from the almighty tahm kench and alistar won them the game. Felt bad losing that but.. yea.

jerd

Server problems again? They better get then fixed I have like 8 hours in me tonight and I'm ready to drop a couple divisions

drawkcaB

Another Kindred asskicking. I keep getting some really bad teams when I play her. Like, no ganking opportunities anywhere. I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, I just don't know what it is. Really exasperating. I keep falling in behind in farm, not getting early kills, trouble picking up jungle marks, seemingly little damage...all her strengths and I can't seem to put it together for even a single match.

jerd

Another Kindred asskicking. I keep getting some really bad teams when I play her. Like, no ganking opportunities anywhere. I'm doing something fundamentally wrong, I just don't know what it is. Really exasperating. I keep falling in behind in farm, not getting early kills, trouble picking up jungle marks, seemingly little damage...all her strengths and I can't seem to put it together for even a single match.

Their E damage is legitimately stupid. You can do a lot with a pretty narrow window. Also you can out duel pretty much any jungler in the game without too much effort so don't be scared to look to invade.

I want to know how you're getting to play them so much though I never see them make it through bans

drawkcaB

Their E damage is legitimately stupid. You can do a lot with a pretty narrow window. Also you can out duel pretty much any jungler in the game without too much effort so don't be scared to look to invade.

I want to know how you're getting to play them so much though I never see them make it through bans

No one bans them in Normals around Wood 5 elo.

EDIT: Invading ended up getting my killed more often than not

zkylon

zkylewd

you're making costy very happy

zkylon

zkylewd
yea the trundle skins aren't the most creative (wish they did some cameos on the lil slugger splash) but the art's really good, specially on traditional

also viktor's ult duration is extended. at this point i'm super confused at how viktor will work now, so i'm just gonna be hoping all these changes are for the best

I actually had "her" throughout that entire thing and went back and changed it to make sure i didn't get scolded
i've been forever annoyed by ur avatar's really shitty transparency and i've been fooling with cleaning it up a couple times but never quite got it

finally found the right refine edge settings and voila

O8evrWl.png

it's not 1000% perfect but it's so much better holy shit

jerd

yea the trundle skins aren't the most creative (wish they did some cameos on the lil slugger splash) but the art's really good, specially on traditional

also viktor's ult duration is extended. at this point i'm super confused at how viktor will work now, so i'm just gonna be hoping all these changes are for the best

i've been forever annoyed by ur avatar's really shitty transparency and i've been fooling with cleaning it up a couple times but never quite got it

finally found the right refine edge settings and voila

O8evrWl.png

it's not 1000% perfect but it's so much better holy shit

Thank you <3

I did it with some shitty online software and it's always been awful. I considered just taking it down but never thought about it enough

zkylon

zkylewd
i think this is my third take on it

i'm pretty bad at rendering and specially in like very low res pictures like those

finally i can rest

drawkcaB

God damn it another game where I shit the bed early on. I don't get it. How come I can gank so easily with my other picks? Like, this is quit LoL depressing for me.

Top Bottom