• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

rO1LT1h.jpg

Your boy got his first pentakill on Rengar. Yassss.

drawkcaB

Who were you playing?

Kindred.

Happy to say the next match I helped get a double kill bot around level 4 and then a solid killing gank top. Enemy bot lane ending up intentionally feeding at the game became one of those dragging clusterfucks you only find in low elo normals so even though I ended up with good KDA and damage I'm not reading into the mid-game onwards too much. Just happy to finally have played a really solid early game.

I dunno. I remember when I was practicing Braum when he came out ages ago and going something like 3-17 in 20 matches. I thought I was playing like shit but on closer inspection I had some really questionable team comps and picked him into some really bad match-ups because I was trying to play those 20 matches as quickly as possible. Since then I'm something like 9-2 when I pick him into the right comp.

I'm seeing lots of really bad comps I wouldn't have picked Kindred into. When my team's comp looks better at the loading screen, I win. When it looks their's is better, I lose. I might be reading too much into all of these bad matches.

Kindred.

Happy to say the next match I helped get a double kill bot around level 4 and then a solid killing gank top. Enemy bot lane ending up intentionally feeding at the game became one of those dragging clusterfucks you only find in low elo normals so even though I ended up with good KDA and damage I'm not reading into the mid-game onwards too much. Just happy to finally have played a really solid early game.

I dunno. I remember when I was practicing Braum when he came out ages ago and going something like 3-17 in 20 matches. I thought I was playing like shit but on closer inspection I had some really questionable team comps and picked him into some really bad match-ups because I was trying to play those 20 matches as quickly as possible. Since then I'm something like 9-2 when I pick him into the right comp.

I'm seeing lots of really bad comps I wouldn't have picked Kindred into. When my team's comp looks better at the loading screen, I win. When it looks their's is better, I lose. I might be reading too much into all of these bad matches.

Hm..Kindred is one of those feast or famine champions. If you pick her with a team where you have a good amount of CC she can do amazing, but if you pick her with a team that doesn't have as much CC she can have trouble securing kills. Then there's the whole 'Is their team tanky?' and whether your team is tanky or not.

Kindreds...definitely something though.

Leezard

Kindred.

Kindred is so good. She's mostly seeing success in the higher ranks though, so if you're feeling you don't have great success with her don't feel bad. If another pick works better for you then it's probably a better pick for you.

Leezard

We died. Lets try again. How did they kill us? He only has a BF to my pickaxe! We got em this time! Only 2 levels ahead thats bs. Jungle why you no help they can just dive!

I faced a Lucian who tried that yesterday.

I just died because I got bubbled? Let's try to dash into Nami and hope she won't bubble me again. She's squishy so she should die. Janna can surely provide enough damage and shields this time.

Xeilyn

So ive played this game for a total of three weeks now and i love it! Ive tried all roles and i really like jungle, top and mid the most(in that order). Only played normal blind pick so far until im level 30.

Have 15 champs unlocked. I really like Ahri, Vi, Evelynn and Kayle(dat Aether wing skin)

I know that i shouldnt really jungle until i got some good runes but its just so fun and it feels like the hardest role to learn so i might aswell practice it as much as possible.

Damn, it's been a night of absolute stump losses in Ranked for me. I mean, even if I'm feeding everyone else is also feeding on their own.

Got myself demoted. Sad night.

EDIT- Even in normals, nothing but straight losses tonight.

I faced a Lucian who tried that yesterday.

I just died because I got bubbled? Let's try to dash into Nami and hope she won't bubble me again. She's squishy so she should die. Janna can surely provide enough damage and shields this time.
Hey now maybe the bubble was a fluke and the Nami isn't good! It could work!
in silver that is

drawkcaB

Kindred is so good. She's mostly seeing success in the higher ranks though, so if you're feeling you don't have great success with her don't feel bad. If another pick works better for you then it's probably a better pick for you.

Think between being tired and somewhat tilted the last few days I've gotten down on myself. Objectively, my KDA, kill participation, and damage on Kindred have been trending upwards, it's just not reflected much in W/L.

I'm more comfortable with tanky junglers, and likely always will be. I saw a gap in my pool (damage) and thought Kindred would be a good fit whenever I find it necessary to bring her out.

Only 2 more Kindred games to go. Then onto Gragas for a few.

Newt

I have a friend who's in bronze 5 and he gets super long queues in ranked even when he restarts. His MMR is so low he's essentially in reverse challenger.

patchday

hey some were pvp (but not many)

Bots is just free IP I've recently gotten quite hooked tho

Will be a weekend warrior and a botter/farmer during the week

zkylon

zkylewd
man the msi times are pretty rough for me

2 am the earliest game

thankfully worlds is on na so that'll be much easier to watch

patchday

er, this weekend warrior thingy is Hexakill on that Treeline map.

Hoping I can log on here in a min & get my murder spree going.

I already miss you URF

I won my first two games. Lost a game after that with a challenger and master smurf (they are legit I checked) and they were right, us gold shitters were just being useless fucks instead of letting them carry. I went into another two games changing my attitude and won those.

It was a pretty good day today for league.

In other news any gold ADCs fancy duo queueing someday?

remist

Does your rank ever start to decay if you don't play? I haven't played ranked afters my placements because I got placed higher than I should. How long would it take me to rank down from silver II to around bronze II(this seems to be about the average rank of players I get matched with in normals)?

Talents

Banned
Does your rank ever start to decay if you don't play? I haven't played ranked afters my placements because I got placed higher than I should. How long would it take me to rank down from silver II to around bronze II(this seems to be about the average rank of players I get matched with in normals)?

If you're plat or up it decays. Below it doesn't.

Talents

Banned
Thanks. How many game losses do you think it will take to rank down a division? Does it speed up your lp loss if you are losing a lot?

When you rank up to a new division, you get a 5 game immunity. So even if you lose 5 games in a row as soon as you rank up, you won't get demoted. However after those 5 games played, you will be demoted as soon as you lose a game at 0lp. You can also be demoted from tiers, but it is rare and unlikely to happen as your mmr needs to be a full tier below your current tier. E.g. if you're silver 5, you can be demoted to Bronze 1 if your mmr is bronze 5.

Top Bottom