• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

AhriNendo4.jpeg

So good.

Fuzzery

low bronze is legitimately the funnest rank to be in. some seriously hilarious stuff there.

kinda half hoping i go back there from silver this season to be fair.

Yeah seriously, although I don't think it's possible for me to tank my mmr that low.. maybe it decayed enough from not playing for like 2 months, hm

Moonlight

Banned
Had the weirdest game ever. Champ select goes by normally on our end, and then we start loading the map and notice that three of the five people on the enemy team have Smite, including their Soraka. Game starts and they all rush mid, and just like, stay there. And so Poppy and Ahri fight them in the middle for a while until I take out two towers as Trist and move up to push the lane. 15 minutes go by and the score is like 25-1. Needless to say that was the easiest win I have literally ever had in the game, but I'm really just dumbfounded what happened.

Ashhong

I'm still confused by the skin sale, can I expect Pool Party Lulu to go on sale ever? It is sitting at 975 right now.

Also, is Pool Party > Winter Wonderland?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Pool Party has a certain grunginess to it. The color and design work seems off to play up the squid hat, so if that's really all you're in for get Pool Party.

Really though:
Winter Wonder > Wicked > Dragon Trainer > Base > Pool Party > Bittersweet

Texture update to Dragon Trainer was a massive improvement.

Ashhong

Pool Party sucks? I just wanted it because of the water sounds her Q makes. I've been spamming Lulu so I need a skin to go with. What's the best and when will it go on sale

edit: 8-1 in promos...cmon lulu dont let me down

Edwardo

Pool Party sucks? I just wanted it because of the water sounds her Q makes. I've been spamming Lulu so I need a skin to go with. What's the best and when will it go on sale

edit: 8-1 in promos...cmon lulu dont let me down

If you like Pool Party then just get it.

garath

That pirate themed graves skin was pretty awesome. Debating getting corsair Quinn too. I hardly play her though. Hardly play graves too but heck, if they aren't nerfing him then I'll be playing a lot more. He's actually really fun in the jungle. I think I need to build him a bit more bruiser though.

garath

Is graves good as an adc too or just jungler/top laner?

Dynamic queue back up now on eune, euw and NA tomorrow

We'll see if it holds up primetime before I even think about ranked.

I'm kind of curious if I get doomed to bronze or the silver black hole. Chances of hitting gold again on placements seems slim with everyone else's steep drop. Though I haven't been silver since season 3? I keep placing gold 3 or 4 and ceasing to play ranked lol.

any LA LoLGAFfers? I'll be there later next month and have a free Saturday and Sunday (20th & 21st of February). Was thinking of going to the LCS at least one of those days, but wouldn't mind having drinks with some folks :) let me know if you're interested!

so I made a smurf account "Saitama Tha God" so the people who did make one for the starter pack. hmu. Also ... lol I didnt know it was available for one day only :'((

garath

Did anyone who ended up in bronze 5 get shifted after the fact? Reddit has a little note at the top indicating real placements might take a couple days to kick in. Especially thinking of the guy that went 10-0. Even with a bronze duo partner I'd think he'd place a bit higher.

Top Bottom