• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

ghost kindred
pZ6EcO5.jpg
"ghost puts more distance between me and you rengar"

Leezard

I enjoyed OW beta but it's not my type of game, really. I'll play it on free weekends, but it wasn't fun enough for me that I would buy it.

patchday

Wel overwatch is out so goodbye league.

I have a dilemma. I wanted to hurry and get into higher ranked with Zyra before Riot nerfs her or something. But I love Overwatch & Hearthstone as well. And I have a bunch of buddies in Overwatch....

Still won't quit LoL completely but as usual, probably cant play much due to other games.

Still need to finish Dark souls 3 too

Pretty sure my back is broken from carrying so hard

And guess what was in the chest I got
7L5IioR.png

Shoutouts to Riot for being gods

Well Trundle helped out as well. But yeah your Graves ADC got punked

patchday

but then you miss the wonderful experience that is twitch chat(tm)

Would love for an alternative to Twitch due to horrific chat

Then again I've sold out Riot esports. I've discovered I dont learn anything from watching LCS. I'm much better off watching guides and streamers.

Watched Afromoo (CLG) play Zyra this weekend and learned one interesting thing that helped me out

Love Hearthstone esports now cause I can see the entire screen all at once. But LoL esports is still really good just not enough time really

Even though I told myself that once Overwatch is out, I'm going to take a week long break from League, I'm sure I'm going to cave in and have nights where I spam normals at 3AM and go 3/10 in all of them.

off topic story of the day:

I didn't pre-order Overwatch, but the guy at Best Buy gave me the last license plate-size metal art thingy with all the characters on it as that was the last unreserved piece of promotional content, and the girl that was behind me was PISSED AS! She didn't pre-order either, but if she didn't stop to get a bag of candy, she would have been ahead of me in line and would have been walking out of the store with something that I would consider better than what comes in the collectors edition.

This!!

I WANT to play this charming ass game ... but why fps? I would have greatly prefer over the shoulder or something that would give me some sense of space or allows me to see my character :(

But its about your opponent knowing how edgy you are as Reaper while you do the neck slicing emote

TheFlow

Banned
man playing a long match is a lose-lose situation. even if you win you wasted about an hour of your life for 20lp :< the feels.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm having a great time in silver. i literally never have to look at my minimap. it's so easy.

i'm never coming back to my main account

patchday

i'm having a great time in silver. i literally never have to look at my minimap. it's so easy.

i'm never coming back to my main account

dang already passed me up lol. I wish I had more time to play I can just feel it- Riot is gonna nerf my main supports and I'm gonna suck again

problem? Illaoi is a fucking problem against the right teams. :D

meant to try Illaoi in URF this weekend. Was planning to spam tentacle ult over & over

patchday

5qmTtLu.png

lucian's so easy, even *I* can do it. and i can't play adc.

is that so? I acquired Lucian a long time ago and never gave him a shot. I might consider rotating him in if my return to support role burns in flames again

I'm not good at CS though... But I could practice with him 'solo' and develop that somemore.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
even when he isn't OP lucian is still just plain ol' fun to play

feelsbadman. everyone saying Lucy is easy. I gave him up because I couldn't get the timings down for his animation cancelling.

just come to bronze where you don't need to cancel animations to do well :D

Buff other ADCs and don't touch Lucian pls

Tristana and Corki am cry
Other ADCs are mostly ok, the problem is that even the ADCs that are fine don't stand a chance vs Lucian because he'll just get a fucking dirk and shit on your whole life if you're not Ezreal last hitting with your Q, which wouldn't be a problem if Lucian didn't have a massive pick rate.

Nekofrog

Banned
the only game i lost on my 6 games last night in silver, we had a midlane Talia.

so not only did they have no idea what they were doing because they're in silver, but they were playing a brand new champion full AP in midlane.

Top Bottom