• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

good point. it would have to be like a voidy "hover over the rhino" like animation or a generic one. Unique ones seem unlikely.

That would look awful. Like just having a champion floating..unless they make the rhino have a little 'void' pit that would cover their lower half(But I imagine there would be animation issues with some of the more oddly shaped champions.)

Unless they limit it to ADCs only. But then that'd be stupid.

Well, I dunno about about this skill, but Riot has animations for every champion in dominion lol.

That was for a whole game mode, and they've reused those animations for capturing skarners crystals/destroying rek holes.

Grain of salt.

add77ab75824add76d5162ff6525233f.png

THATS MY IDEA FOR A VOLI REWORK!!!!

My idea would be that his Q would allow another champ to ride ontop of him.

Would be called "Bear Back"...

Leezard

That would look awful. Like just having a champion floating..unless they make the rhino have a little 'void' pit that would cover their lower half(But I imagine there would be animation issues with some of the more oddly shaped champions.)

Unless they limit it to ADCs only. But then that'd be stupid.

That was for a whole game mode, and they've reused those animations for capturing skarners crystals/destroying rek holes.
Yeah. This issue makes it seem a bit unlikely. Maybe Riot has another solution than those planned.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Unconventional/non-hominid champs like Cho, Vel, Rek or Rumble would look stupid hilarious physically riding something.

Should be a void manta instead so any champ can simply use the default standing animations on top of it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Makes her wave clear less suicidal, for sure. Still doesn't solve her clunkiness issues but Zenon doesn't seem to care so time to force feed her numbers till she works.
i think there's some issues with her design but fixing those is probably out of scope for the immediate post-release patches

i think the waveclear issue is really big so putting her on par with the rest of the midlaners is a good step for her to be allowed to do their thing

then they can test what needs upgrading

Nekofrog

Banned
so if you can mount a support and the support controls movement, what's in place to stop jerkwards like me or that unscrupulous lord newt character from just running at the enemy at top speed, bypassing my team and cackling like a madman?

Calvero

Banned
so if you can mount a support and the support controls movement, what's in place to stop jerkwards like me or that unscrupulous lord newt character from just running at the enemy at top speed, bypassing my team and cackling like a madman?

it's not like you're not at the mercy of jerks at any other point

All Taliyah needs is to just increase the size of her Q rocks by 300%

And make them do triple damage on unworked ground

and make worked ground bigger to offset the strength

there, bam.

so theoretically

how are you supposed to earn chests after you exhaust all the champions(Whether it's like, d-queue where your party all gets S ranks at once, thus 'tagging' your account, or you do it yourself)

does that ever reset

are chests not earnable anymore

how

Calvero

Banned
so theoretically

how are you supposed to earn chests after you exhaust all the champions(Whether it's like, d-queue where your party all gets S ranks at once, thus 'tagging' your account, or you do it yourself)

does that ever reset

how

i think they reset every year, or something like that

so theoretically

does that ever reset

how
Chests reset per season. If you exhaust all the chests you can get for free, you just gotta wait for next year.

Calvero

Banned
Trying to buy Runes so I can finally set up at least one proper rune page, but every time I hit the Gameplay tab the client breaks.

zkylon

zkylewd
so theoretically

does that ever reset

how
you're not, the idea is that there's a limit in how many chests you're gonna get (per season)

and it kinda makes sense, the way the system works you're flooded with chests early on until you get all the ones you can get. most ppl don't play like 20 different champions, so in a few months you'll exhaust most if not all the chests you could possibly get in a year. i know my champion pool isn't much bigger than 10

for the rest of the season you'll be more concerned with keys which drop more rarely and in the end it becomes just a thing you don't think much about

and riot loves it cos you get stuck with a fat stack of locked chests just begging to be opened, and what easier way than buying a shiny key off the store

tldr: it doesn't matter if you exhaust your champions cos the system is gated by the slow rate you get keys, the one per champion system is just there to quickly fill you with locked chests

k storytime
what's the biggest deficit you've come back from in a game
nexus was at 400 health at one point with the enemy's base untouched

Our Nexus was open and half health. 4v5 starting at the 10 minute mark and they had Twitch. We dragged the game so long that the fifth member eventually joined at around the 45 minute mark. He caught up on levels and eventually we managed to push back and win.

It was ass because the base can't be left alone with a MIA Twitch on the other side.

your jungler disconnects "to install a new driver" wtf

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif
Lmao what hell.

Can some one give me a rundown of the new shit and any really major new meta changes. Like i havent played since the mid season mage update, but now that my finals are done im going to get back into the game.

Top Bottom