• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

ur going tp ghost sion mid

if i saw that in ranked id troll too

1: He said that before I locked in Sion. I NEVER show people what I'm gonna play. before locking it in.

2: It aint ranked.

3: Even if it is ranked Sion mid is good af. Also I'm loving the new ghost ... has saved my tank's asses more times than I can count AND it's gotten me so many kills. They're low hp, no more movement spells and they just flashed ... pop ghost, run up on them like they got a phat booty you wanna grind then charge up Q or E them. They can't do shit, you're 2fast4them.

What do you expect, you're playing blind pick lol.

Tried playing ranked ... but after 30mins of non-stop dodges, people not locking in bans or picks (with Ok-ish wait times. So this happened over and over) I gave up.

Will try again over the week end maybe.

Newt

how in fuck does soraka fb trynd

64371b77f1111be8ea520b23414392e6.gif

Another Sion Mid game to close out the night.

Proud because late game my ping was spiking so damn high I had to walk in loops as I mashed W to make sure I didn't die :/

I some how did a loop with my ult even though I know that's not what really happed in the damn game. Crazy.

Ended it with a fully charged Q that the enemy team ran into as they tried to cut us off from the JG.

Also, I counted and 2 of my 3 solo kills were from ghost (one was in a laggy mess from my Q). Hard for Riven to out play "I'm simply faster than you and can run you down regardless of where you hop/ dash". It also saved me from one gank (I ulted to save myself from a 2nd gank when it became time for everyone to suddenly storm mid)

Was shocked that the Mao fed her so hard in lane. He's like, a great counter to Riven cause she spams skills and that procs your passive super fast. Just gotta play it safe ... even more when they have ignite.

Tower dive or tons of minion aggro. Either way it requires a lot for Trynda to kill himself like that.

He said "I'm gonna need a gank ... I can't keep up with the poke" after like the 2nd or 3rd time she killed him. IDK what happened up there but it was non-stop and she was slippery AF when she left lane.

I still wanna try Raka mid cause it did fuck up my Diana hard once some time ago ...

So I think Deathfire Grasp is good on swain?

I wish there was a way to see total damage from a keystone like that, but it seems to be decent damage? More consistent than Thunderbird, and in team fights, thanks to his ulti it spreads around more.

I'd need more testing, but I'm liking it so far.

Leezard

He said "I'm gonna need a gank ... I can't keep up with the poke" after like the 2nd or 3rd time she killed him. IDK what happened up there but it was non-stop and she was slippery AF when she left lane.

I still wanna try Raka mid cause it did fuck up my Diana hard once some time ago ...

That's so sad. Soraka has to be one of the worst solo laners after her remake.

Tailer

So I think Deathfire Grasp is good on swain?

I wish there was a way to see total damage from a keystone like that, but it seems to be decent damage? More consistent than Thunderbird, and in team fights, thanks to his ulti it spreads around more.

I'd need more testing, but I'm liking it so far.
Tried swain once but I really struggle with the mana sustain, what item or build would you recommend on him, since find pretty fun :p
Edit:someone told me to get frozen heart so I'll try to Inc that next time I play him :p

Tried swain once but I really struggle with the mana sustain, what item or build would you recommend on him, since find pretty fun :p
Edit:someone told me to get frozen heart so I'll try to Inc that next time I play him :p

Rod of Ages is better. For laning, 2 dorans rings will naturally buffer your own passive. So then its a matter of last hitting.

Frozen/Tear arent really necessary on him once you get Rod with proper mana management.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
even in bronze it's taking 10+ minutes just to get in a match... with the wait in queue, the multiple cancels, dodges, time outs, not locking in picks/bans, the 5 minute loading time because someone is playing on a toaster, etc

Nekofrog

Banned
yeah, that's one thing. as much as i bitch about queue times in high plat (and it is a gigantic problem for me), at least when I do get a game it loads in about 20-30 seconds

on my unranked new account smurf i average like 2 minutes loading time but there was one game... holy crap. does riot have a cap on waiting at the loading screen? Because I've seen games where some people don't load their champion splash in and we sit there for 4 minutes. at least my plat account doesn't have to deal with that because it's actually way more annoying than the queue time, even though it's shorter

Talents

Banned
Currently been in ranked queue for over an hour. Send help.

Nice, as soon as I write that, I find a game. Thanks GAF.

Talentz: Pref Mid
Eunoia : pref mid.
I provide ASMR : Pref mid
Gèth : pref mid

LOL

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man this ranked loss streak is brutal. Finally got demoted to Gold IV. I'm playing so poorly in games that I shouldn't be.

Fracas

#fuckonami
holy shit my bot lane just died 8 times in the first 9 minutes

i'm done

that is a level of feeding i don't even understand

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if the "avoid this player" option from overwatch would be feasible in league

it's kind of a prisoner island scenario i guess

holy shit my bot lane just died 8 times in the first 9 minutes

i'm done

that is a level of feeding i don't even understand

Sometimes you have to question the how people can be so bad. A spread of 30 deaths between Jungle and bot.

Riot needs to implement a test for each subsequent rank you get before you can get into that rank. Like to get into gold, you have to win 3 games in a row with less than 2 deaths.

Rek'Sai update-

I finally picked up smite. Despite being my first game with rek, I did pretty decent before I started lagging/packet loss. I went like 5/1, and after the lag hit I ended up 10/7. Was fun. Made purchasing mistakes but I have a solid jungle now.

Top Bottom