• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt

I think Taliyah could legit be afk and we would have won this. Solo lanes were so ahead. Also, just realized Zyra went utility build. WTF.
02bdcc5fc0cd2bd310d8dab1b3c7dde1.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
Forced to dodge two lobbies because in one, we had yasuo adc with smite and the other had support warwick with adc mordekaiser

Why the fuck am I the one getting punished for this

Had a dream about League of Legends. It was a High School AU where all the Void champs were high school girls trying to get Ezrael to join their food eating club. Rengar was also a girl.

Fracas

#fuckonami
be43917a8dbb1f762b165a55d00b0d54.png

what the fuck, we won

You really should just dodge those kind of games. The chance it ends well is very low.
I usually do, but I've had this kind of thing happen twice already today. I dodged both those games. Would be looking at a giant wait penalty. I just want to play a game of League of Legends, man.
AD or On-Hit? There's a difference.

I dunno wtf I'm supposed to call that build

Ferga

I make 3 huge annie ult plays in a row to steam roll into a win from a no inhibs or nexus turrets situation.

Feels so good.

Felt so great to shut the premade jung-top duo up when I carried their feeding asses.

Ashhong

Can someone explain Taliahs E? It does damage when someone walks over a bomb? It does extra damage if they dash on it? The tooltip pop up is confusing

zkylon

zkylewd
Can someone explain Taliahs E? It does damage when someone walks over a bomb? It does extra damage if they dash on it? The tooltip pop up is confusing

does damage on cast
does damage after a while
does damage if someone dashes or is displaced into one of the traps (hitting a trap this way consumes that trap)

it can do all three to the same person

Leezard

I'm starting to think it's easier to play solo rather than duo right now.

I somehow almost always get crappy junglers when I'm in a premade.

Maybe the secret is to be premade with a jungler.

I just got fiora and holy moly she does so much damage, like the games i have played with her i have just stomped. My first game playing her ever i went 13/6/8 like it just seems crazy what you can do. I might pick up her and darius for ranked, i just need to buy darius and then practice with both them alot more to get a feel for different match ups.

I'm starting to think it's easier to play solo rather than duo right now.

I somehow almost always get crappy junglers when I'm in a premade.

Maybe the secret is to be premade with a jungler.

Same. I feel when you duo queue it tilts the scales in the favor of the opposing team just because they expect you and your party to carry.

Leezard

Leezard

lmao at Jhin bm "gg" when he's afk at base

Indeed. He would go and die somewhere then say stuff like "Stay positive", "Keep smiling", "We can win this", then go afk farm a bit and die again. He rage quit for a minute or so at level 4 as well.

It's a Newt-like style of trolling that probably will go unpunished.

Edit : by Newt-like I mean something that will likely go unpunished.

Talents

Banned
Well this is weird.

Code:
23/05/2016
[19:36]---: hello
28/05/2016
[23:58] : do you have skype ?
[23:58] Talentz: Yes
[23:59] ---: can we talk in skype ?
[23:59] Talentz: Who are you? You just randomly added me one day
[23:59] ---: yea 
[23:59] Talentz: Seems like you're boosting that account
or something
[23:59] --- boosting ?
lol
29/05/2016
[24:00] Talentz: It was silver last season now it has 80% win ratio, just seemed weird
[24:00] ---: yea well last season it was not my account
this season its my account
[24:00] Talentz: so who are you then?
you must know me from somewhere
[24:01] ---: new to euw 
i was on NA
[24:01] Talentz: So how'd you find my account then
[24:01] ---: its in the list
i didnt add you
i saw u in the list
maybe my friend did
as u like
and sorry for disturbing you ^^
[24:02] Talentz: You did add me though.  you sent me a friend request which i accidently declined, then i re-added you
[24:03] ---: maybe i did but i dont remember why
i only have 30 on the list
so something specail were about you
i dont remember it
special *
[24:06] : have a good day sir :D
good luck with ur promo game

Top Bottom