• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
wow

aim for the jugular

sorry ;_;

O, dont get me wrong. I'm not arguing that those were big changes or anything. Just that the ult will be better.
-------------------------------
Thought they were making the champ mastery 6/7 cheaper?

I guess buying champ shards is the band aid for that?
i think it's just the champ shard buy thingie, i'm not sure

i'll say it again, champion mastery and the crafting system are both a nightmare of convoluted nonsense lol

TheFlow

Banned
our sej top went 4/19/ her end game build was two warmogs.

I am only posting this because Sej is like my favorite champ so it hurt me to see someone go top with her like that.

Leezard

so seems like dobs is bailing on me AGAIN so i'm gonna see what i can come up with on the weekend since i'm still kind of sick. might have to do that idea, idk...

anywho, please wait for the end-of-the-thread shitposting until friday at least cos i won't have time to get it done before that

will try to have the new thread up by sunday

leezard pls pm me that stuff u said u wanted added to the ot
oh, thanks for the reminder. I'll do it when I get back from work.

Another night, another good Sion Mid game!
zOkXHBL.jpg
Started testing out Duskblade as a first buy item instead of ZZRot and ... I'm liking it! One thing that I struggle with as Sion is getting threat on people when I build full tank. Sure, it takes forever to kill me if you just try to kill the people around me I can't do much but try to CC you. That works for the tree i think because of his ult and piont n click lock down. So in order to get that threat I'm starting to build DMG early and thought about this item so I tried it.

Helps with wave clear/ last hitting and it's just so fun landing a ult+W+Q combo on someone and seeing their HP drop like a rock before you tag em with an AA and walk away as they struggle to accept heir fate. Got to the point where people learned to respect me once they saw I could kill em or at least chunk them down to less than 50% with out taking too much DMG.

EDIT- Also did the most DMG on my team! :eek:

well ain't that somethin. been thinking about a Cho skin for a few weeks since getting decent with him and then

zLjBngN.png

of course, not enough essence to activate it :-/

i guess it can go on the pile of things I almost have but don't actually ahve, like the rank 6 champs I can't actually get rank 6 on because I don't have enough blue essence either. I'm just gonna say the rank 6/7 stuff is just bullshit at this point.

Leezard

well ain't that somethin. been thinking about a Cho skin for a few weeks since getting decent with him and then

zLjBngN.png

of course, not enough essence to activate it :-/

i guess it can go on the pile of things I almost have but don't actually ahve, like the rank 6 champs I can't actually get rank 6 on because I don't have enough blue essence either. I'm just gonna say the rank 6/7 stuff is just bullshit at this point.

Nice to get a legendary shard for someone you play.

I think riot was about to lower the required essence from 500 to 70 (on PBE, at least), but looking at surr@20 it seems like it won't go through. We get the 1700 IP for random champ shard, but it must suck if you don't have excessive amounts of IP like I do.

Manus

Grouped up with I'm asuming a smurf Yas player and oh boy talk about easy games. All three games he got first blood within the first few minutes. For once it's nice to not have a terrible Yas player on my team.

Leezard

wait how can it guarantee a champ u don't own if u own all the champs

lol

Oh yeah, I was thinking "all except one", as in a new champ just got released. If you own all non-6300 champs you're getting an ok deal if you don't care which one you get too.

zkylon

zkylewd
speaking of next patch, 6.11 should be hitting tomorrow night i think?

kind of excited to try out taliyah, i know she's kind of garbage but i think the q buff will help her at least have a laning phase lol

idk i wanna just try her, i like her q design a lot and i actually think the worked ground mechanic is really interesting and forces some unusual decisionmaking

Luigi87

When you're carrying your team (and not even chatting, just playing), but several of your teammates start bitching about you when you make a mistake... You know you're playing with a 3-4 man.

crap, losing feels pretty bad when your tops complains about our mid losing then throw the game even when we started to comeback and our mid started to feed

faridmon

that feel when you're nasus and you built thornmail early and lucian loses half his health trying to shoot you

Ugh

as a support who have to deal with idiotic Lucian players, this is painful to read.

Thank god for the nerf, because now I will be enjoy my games as supp again.

Fuck Lucian
players

faridmon

Fucking hell Maokai nerfed.

WHY?

Just about when he baceme a bit more viable and all of the sudden they kill him off. He hasn't even been that popular.

Fucking hell Maokai nerfed.

WHY?

Just about when he baceme a bit more viable and all of the sudden they kill him off. He hasn't even been that popular.

?

He's the most picked top laner in the game, is pretty much pick or ban in competitive, has been insanely strong for a while.

I say this as someone who's been spamming him and doesn't want to see him nerfed. Also the nerfs are pretty tame. He'll still be amazing.

faridmon

?

He's the most picked top laner in the game, is pretty much pick or ban in competitive, has been insanely strong for a while.

I say this as someone who's been spamming him and doesn't want to see him nerfed. Also the nerfs are pretty tame. He'll still be amazing.

Hmm, maybe I should add low ELO. I haven't seen him being picked.

His cool down on his Q is still long enough and making it a bit longer is nuisance.

and his tankiness is decreased.

The base MR buffs from a previous patch are still amazing.

Too bad most of the ones I play against top are AD :/

Ugh

as a support who have to deal with idiotic Lucian players, this is painful to read.

Thank god for the nerf, because now I will be enjoy my games as supp again.

Fuck Lucian
players

I don't even know, man. Lucian feels like one of the easier laners to play bottom so if you're playing with people who can't do Lucian I feel like this is just going to make things worse for you lol.

Too bad most of the ones I play against top are AD :/

The buff doesn't really affect his lane so much as his late game. Previously his MR scaling was little to none, so you had to buy more MR items to get more effective resistance to AP damage. What the buff did is let him essentially free up one slot that should've been dedicated to an MR item and let it be absolutely anything you wanted while maintaining the same general tankiness.

Top Bottom