• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

I want Jinx to have an original skin that really fits her crazy personality. There is so much they can do with her.

She also already has two holiday-centric skins (Lunar Revel, and Harrowing), and the latter... I just don't like.

I agree, I don't like Mafia Jinx because it doesn't fit her style/ character (but it's the only one with a unique dance animation :/ ). Firecreaker Jinx isn't bad but it's ehh ... Slayer looks like "Riot Girl Jinx" in that it's just a cooler looking Jinx (I'd love to get this buuuut nope, can't buy it :/ ).

man league needs more robots

you can only do so much shipping before you hit a wall in this fucking game

League needs more female Yordles. Only got 3 ...

I would like a stealthy female Yordle who uses a 2-big-4-u sword to keep with the trend of them all having big ass weapons. Would also help fill out the RPG archetype (You got the ranged Gunner, the Mage, the Tanky Brute and now the Stealthy Blade User! may also need a Hand-to-Hand melee fighter to be a full party though.)

Newt

Why would I want a support that has a kit that gives weak movement speed buff (that can be provided by Nami), a heal with a shield (which again, without the shield, can be provided by Nami or Soraka), a poke/attack damage buff (which again, there are so many other supports that can poke better or have Janna for extra AD) and her only form of CC being her ult, which can be cleansed by CC?

And don't get me started on how item dependent she is. "Build Lich Bane" they say. "Sona is really good with Lich Bane".

If a fucking support needs damage items to unlock her true potential on a support income, then no, I'm sorry. That's utterly worthless and a detriment to the team.

Fuck Sona. Fuck her as a champion.
I can tell you've probably been playing in silver or something and you probably picked some weird ideas. Before I go through my points, I'll just say this. Sona isn't really super strong or weak, she's pretty average (she's like around the #15 spot for every division, which is pretty high though).

1. Sona is the best support for trading in 2v2. That's the reason she's picked.
2. She's not the best in a specific aspect etc healing/poking, she's a jack of all trades.
3. She's item independent, and hardly needs any AP to function properly. Items like Mikael's Crucible and Locket of the Iron Solari are good on her.
4. The fact that her ult can be QSSed or cleansed isn't really a valid argument. Most CC can be QSSed.
5. Windspeaker's blessing significantly increased her effectiveness when it came out.
6. She has a lot of matchups where she just crushes. Janna, Morg, Lulu, Thresh etc.

TheFlow

Banned
I can tell you've probably been playing in silver or something and you probably picked some weird ideas. Before I go through my points, I'll just say this. Sona isn't really super strong or weak, she's pretty average (she's like around the #15 spot for every division, which is pretty high though).

1. Sona is the best support for trading in 2v2. That's the reason she's picked.
2. She's not the best in a specific aspect etc healing/poking, she's a jack of all trades.
3. She's item independent, and hardly needs any AP to function properly. Items like Mikael's Crucible and Locket of the Iron Solari are good on her.
4. The fact that her ult can be QSSed or cleansed isn't really a valid argument. Most CC can be QSSed.
5. Windspeaker's blessing significantly increased her effectiveness when it came out.
6. She has a lot of matchups where she just crushes. Janna, Morg, Lulu, Thresh etc.
Ew no sona sucks and just one hook on her and she is done. Nami does it better

She is good in the right hands but you are better picking someone else

Heartseeker Orianna - 1350RP
orianna.jpg

Sweetheart Sona - 975RP
sona.jpg

Harpseeker Ward
harpseeker%2Bward.jpg

Summoner Icons
profileIcon1104.jpg
profileIcon1105.jpg
profileIcon1106.jpg

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/01/127-pbe-update.html#more

What a crappy recall animation for Sona, but its something I guess

zkylon

zkylewd
problem with sona has never been strength, it's just that it's hard to feel impactful when playing her and she's arguably the most punishing support for players that don't know how to position

Nekofrog

Banned
i think he meant "punishing for the player". a constantly mispositioned sona will either A. Be too far off to do anything or B. Be too far forward to live for 3 seconds

TheFlow

Banned
i think he meant "punishing for the player". a constantly mispositioned sona will either A. Be too far off to do anything or B. Be too far forward to live for 3 seconds
Oh my bad. This j can agree with just played with a sona today. She kept roaming aka she was useless

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Wanted to play with some gaffers today but apparently the game uses last season's placements to determine who I'm allowed to invite while i'm still unranked. Wasn't aware of that.

DJa0IA1.png

Easy to fix tho, time to instalock Yasuo / Vayne / Rengar.

Calvero

Banned
Wanted to play with some gaffers today but apparently the game uses last season's placements to determine who I'm allowed to invite while i'm still unranked. Wasn't aware of that.

DJa0IA1.png

Easy to fix tho, time to instalock Yasuo / Vayne / Rengar.

Dobkeratops is getting carried no matter how much he tries to throw.

It's hilarious.

zkylon

zkylewd
Dead Man's Plate
Total cost increased by 100
Recipe increased to 1100 from 1000
Slow decreased to 50% from 75%

Frozen Heart
[Total cost unchanged but recipe cost increased by 100 to make up for Warden's Mail change]

Randuin's Omen
Total cost reduced to 2900 from 3000 (due to Warden's Mail decrease)
Health increased to 500 from 450.

Sunfire Cape
[NEW EFFECT]: Deals 50% bonus damage to minions and monsters.

i'm guessing warden's mail is 100g cheaper?

not much of a buff for the other stuff (maybe sunfire, that sounds like a lot of pushing power), dunno what u guys think about dmp's nerf

also developer post on jhin: http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-preview/champion-insights-jhin

Nekofrog

Banned
dmp nerf unneeded and unwarranted

not enhancing frozen heart in some way is a crime

randuins change is fine but its still not a great item

sunfire cape sounds like the winner here

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New Sona skin? Time to fire up league again.

zkylon

zkylewd
there might be more changes in later patches to fh/randuins, idk

Did they really increase the gold for frozen wow. At least take it back to 20 percent

the recipe cost got increased cos the warden's mail priced got decreased

final cost the same

READ DAMN IT

READDDDDDDDDDDDD

dmp nerf unneeded and unwarranted

not enhancing frozen heart in some way is a crime

randuins change is fine but its still not a great item

sunfire cape sounds like the winner here
i wonder if they're ever gonna give up on the aura of frozen heart

i really like aura items but rito seems like they don't want anything to do with them

pigeon

Banned
Looking at the armor items makes me realize how nice it is that like every ADC item builds out of Zeal now. So consistent! Zeal is a satisfying purchase but with an interesting drawback if rushed (no AD)! They should just start from scratch and do the same with armor items.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i sort of wish ori's hair was better

after seeing perfection like sailor lux and kpop ahri i can't accept anything below that

Top Bottom