• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

pigeon

Banned
(gaf you still didnt tell me how to small quote my images)

Just put them in quote tags.

Edit: holy shit that end game chat. "If only we'd tried harder like how I tried to jungle even though I showed up 5 min late without smite maybe we could have won"

zkylon

zkylewd
(gaf you still didnt tell me how to small quote my images)
uh, you quote them?

unquoted
pG2k41g.gif

quoted

Just put them in quote tags.

Edit: holy shit that end game chat. "If only we'd tried harder like how I tried to jungle even though I showed up 5 min late without smite maybe we could have won"
yeah that's uh, what happens when you're lvl 30 and only played 2 games of summoners rift

Went 4-6 and got Silver 2.

After seeing Costy mention him, I figured I'd break out my old pal Wukong for the last 2 matches. The enemy teams weren't ready.

JulianImp

Eewww....

I would've liked getting that Naut discount rather than the measly 30% I got.

Deep Terror Thresh's cool as well, but being 20% more expensive than his February sale price is bad. I got it 50% off, but will probably wait for the feb sale since I don't want to purchase RP again this month.

I would've liked getting that Naut discount rather than the measly 30% I got.

Deep Terror Thresh's cool as well, but being 20% more expensive than his February sale price is bad. I got it 50% off, but will probably wait for the feb sale since I don't want to purchase RP again this month.

I bought the Bloodmoon tresh so I was expecting a Diana or a Azir skin. I guess I gotta go for Naut since he is my support in ranked

Leezard

So I just faced a legit Ez scripter.

In lane, Ez would E as soon as our Lucian used his Q on a minion so it would have hit Ez. Considering the delay on Ez's E it shouldn't be humanly possible to actually dodge the damage from Lucian's Q, but this Ez completely avoided it 4-5 times in a row and expended all his mana.

Later in the game he E'd and avoided everything you could throw at him, but the script was kinda shitty as he would sometimes E right into our Zed and die, just because he got a skillshot thrown at him from distance.

It's probably the first time I've ever seen scripting in ranked, at least the first time it's been really obvious.

Luckily he and his premade Morgana were really bad outside of the Ez scripting. I have no idea if Morgana scripted or not.

Hell, their team was really bad.

Newt

In lane, Ez would E as soon as our Lucian used his Q on a minion so it would have hit Ez. Considering the delay on Ez's E it shouldn't be humanly possible to actually dodge the damage from Lucian's Q, but this Ez completely avoided it 4-5 times in a row and expended all his mana.

Later in the game he E'd and avoided everything you could throw at him, but the script was kinda shitty as he would sometimes E right into our Zed and die, just because he got a skillshot thrown at him from distance.

It's probably the first time I've ever seen scripting in ranked, at least the first time it's been really obvious.
It's not even worth the mana to E a Lucian q lmao.

Yeah scripting is pretty rare i might have seen it once or twice, but compared to cs go the hacking is like nothing.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm sure we've all played vs scripters before but they were smart enough to change the thresholds on their scripts to not literally dodge every single thing that comes at them, just the important stuff so they're harder to ID in game

i've only played against 2 legit everything-turned-on scripters, an Ezreal who hit every single Q from fog of war on everyone and a xerath back when xerath scripts were huge.

have had one or two on my team who were obviously scripting and reported them anyway when we won.

patchday

uh, you quote them?

yeah that's uh, what happens when you're lvl 30 and only played 2 games of summoners rift

thanks. ya that was so much fun. Now I see why people make smurf accounts.

I never had this much fun when I landed in Silver last season

Hard

Banned
bjLbq.jpg

Not a bad sale TBH. I'm down for Officer Caitlyn, and Jaximus is a sweet deal. Striker Lucian is OK, but I have Hired Gun already, so no need. Same for Sanguine & Dreadknight Garen. I planned on picking up El Tigre Braum eventually, but he's on sale February, so I can wait.

Now the last one is interesting. Should I get Officer or Debonair Vi?

Kenai

Why are so many ppl complaining when I pick Trundle support? I don't understand. His winrate is good (top 10 supports in champion.gg), my winrate with him is really good, and he's a very safe laning buddy.

Pillar is OP as hell for both disengaging and cutting off escapes (easier to use Anivia wall imo) and his stat stealing abilities nerf tanks and ADCs alike. Even better, the actual in game effects are subtle so a lot of opponents (especially at my elo) don't even know what happened.

I might just start being more stubborn and picking him anyway.

So people in my ranked games have been banning Jihn even though he's not out yet

hahaha. Probably just getting into the habit of doing so for real

TheFlow

Banned
mane I love playing nami and using my ult to block all in attacks from the enemy.

for example a Trist tried to "W" into my team but my ult sent her flying back!

My god did everyone get Bittersweet Lulu in theirs? And looks like people got Sultan Gangplank a lot too. It feels like there's some skins Riot really wants to push huh.

@zky

I have DJ Sona already, so not actively looking for any other Sona skins at the moment beside Arcade maybe, but the metal one is ugly. Her hair is flat af. Nice concept, but looks fug.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'll check mine, i don't have bittersweet lulu so i might get it

0% chance i get sultan gangplank
i own it and have to spoiler it because it is shameful but at least when riot popped up an in client questionnaire about it i rated it as awful and that i regretted purchasing it

TheFlow

Banned
3 game win streak with nami and straight into B1 promos.

If I can get to gold I am going to stop playing ranked for the rest of the season lol.

3 game win streak with nami and straight into B1 promos.

If I can get to gold I am going to stop playing ranked for the rest of the season lol.

probably going to do the same thing with leo after being placed in B1.

every time I want to play another support in the game I find myself picking her instead, a shame because I actually really love Sona, Morgana, Braum and Soraka.

Still need to find what I want my secondary to be, I'm liking adc but I might start playing top/jung more.

Kenai

i got 70% of Pool Party Lee Sin? GROSS.

The only one I like is 50% off Arctic OPs Varus and it's only a matter of time before I get one of those as a contention code (I just need to browse GAF at all times every day for giveaways I always miss)

pigeon

Banned
Jesus, I hate the UI experience of the special shop. Just open all the fucking cards, man. I know the animation guy worked hard but that doesn't entitle him to three seconds of my life where I can't do anything else. I literally alt-tabbed away from that fucking animation to post here about hating it.

TheFlow

Banned
probably going to do the same thing with leo after being placed in B1.

every time I want to play another support in the game I find myself picking her instead, a shame because I actually really love Sona, Morgana, Braum and Soraka.

Still need to find what I want my secondary to be, I'm liking adc but I might start playing top/jung more.

just lost my winning streak to a leo :/. Also Morgana is so clutch because her snare is one of the longest lasting CC in the game.

2 more games to go lol.

Top Bottom