• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

garath

Oh dear. Jhin made it through and he's on my team. I'm not even sure what my teamcomp is expecting to do here. Renekton, Jhin, Ekko, Lulu, Anivia vs Blitz, TF, Lee Sin, Gnar, Ashe.

I think we're in trouble.

edit: Oh dear. It's support anivia.

Moonlight

Banned
Fuck my life. Yasuo is on free rotation so I need to suffer through every game of Yasuo where no one listens to my pleas to ban him. :(

Oh dear. Jhin made it through and he's on my team. I'm not even sure what my teamcomp is expecting to do here. Renekton, Jhin, Ekko, Lulu, Anivia vs Blitz, TF, Lee Sin, Gnar, Ashe.

I think we're in trouble.

edit: Oh dear. It's support anivia.
\

Good luck bro, Lee Sin and Gnar and especially TF gold card might fuck him up.

Lol what's with everyone shitting themselves once Jhin gets picked on their team?
No problemo, I'm just happy I can comfortably main my girl through thick and thin now (Illaoi) (for top lane)
Edit: I think the shaco ability icons are bad :/ Idk I prefer the older ones. The lux ones are cool though.

t49oabz.png
rip bot

zkylon

zkylewd
some rito messaging stuff about duskblade (which will probably be out next week now that i think about it)

i like the idea of the item a lot and nothing about it sounds too broken to me but there's been really little compensation done to ad champs (only zed) so i forsee some champions like quinn getting really broken if they go like youmuus into duskblade or something

tho this item is really expensive and not the smoothest buildpath so idk

zky ill buy you a 1 way ticket to NA
Transfering/playing more on NA would benefit the GAF chatroom greatly. The NSFW waifu pics will liven the place up.
i'm def gonna try playing more with u guys on my na account

i need to grind some games so i can buy at least viktor and ahri, tho i played leblanc on 90 ping yesterday and she felt playable

not sure about ori, but ori feels kinda weak nowadays

Ghost doesn't think he;s chaotic evil. Fuzz agrees, and also says I'm lawful evil. I kinda agree with Fuzz.
i don't think there's an alignment that really fits ghost

also i'm chaotic good i think

Hard

Banned
Who ships Wukong. I mean I understand the fetish, but...

You know what, I'm already low, I don't want to go lower.

pigeon

Banned
some rito messaging stuff about duskblade (which will probably be out next week now that i think about it)

i like the idea of the item a lot and nothing about it sounds too broken to me but there's been really little compensation done to ad champs (only zed) so i forsee some champions like quinn getting really broken if they go like youmuus into duskblade or something

tho this item is really expensive and not the smoothest buildpath so idk

Yeah, I'm a little concerned that, for this item to actually become a core item for AD assassins, it has to be stronger than all their existing items, which means that it will be a buff for them to all buy it, but they're not bad right now and nobody got nerfed except Zed.

But overall this is the right thing to do itemization-wise, so hopefully they'll just dump on Talon in a couple of weeks and that'll be that.

zkylon

zkylewd
who ships wukong and ahri

why

it's a long running ship, not sure why, i guess they're both from ionia and have tails, or something

SUqfv9DPOHmoUPmq

Yeah, I'm a little concerned that, for this item to actually become a core item for AD assassins, it has to be stronger than all their existing items, which means that it will be a buff for them to all buy it, but they're not bad right now and nobody got nerfed except Zed.

But overall this is the right thing to do itemization-wise, so hopefully they'll just dump on Talon in a couple of weeks and that'll be that.
talon needs to have some actual gameplay rather than suicide bomber, so i think that yeah, they should add the item, shit on talon, then move on

youmuus ended up being a really nice item for ad assassins so the 2 item powerspike for them is gonna be pretty huge

so much flat arpen

pigeon

Banned
I'm actually really glad that Jhin is from Ionia just to cut down on its whole "land of generic Asian racism" thing. Psycho sniper is not, so far as I know, an Asian stereotype, so good job Riot on that.

zkylon

zkylewd
ionia isn't so full of asian stereotypes, varus and syndra are also from ionia, for instance. or like irelia or karma. well, i guess karma is an asian stereotype in some other way

what i never understand is how is janna from zaun

like wtf is up with that

ionia isn't so full of asian stereotypes, varus and syndra are also from ionia, for instance. or like irelia or karma. well, i guess karma is an asian stereotype in some other way

what i never understand is how is janna from zaun

like wtf is up with that

crack whore

Nekofrog

Banned
4-6 in placements, was Gold 4 last season.

Placed in Silver 2.

I wanted bronze. Wtf Riot.

yea, i went 4-6, lost first 3 games i think and went from p2-3 to g1. i was expecting a much much bigger drop from what i've seen all over reddit and some of my friends. im already in my series for plat. 2-2 :T

yea, i went 4-6, lost first 3 games i think and went from p2-3 to g1. i was expecting a much much bigger drop from what i've seen all over reddit and some of my friends. im already in my series for plat. 2-2 :T

u just wanted like bronze so u can shit on nerds with irelia

Freljord was sweet aside from "everyone was from Freljord". Idk why they even pulled Udyr into the picture. Was that around SGU release?

I still absolutely love the long Freljord medley though.

jerd

Besides his gameplay problems he's horribly weak thematically and has one of the smallest and most grating voiceovers in the game.

Speaking of Shaco,

"Report Wukong for feeding." - Shaco

"This is the second game where everyone on my team feeds like hell because they don't know how to lane." - Shaco

"Lol u mad cuz I call you out on being trash" -Shaco

Besides his gameplay problems he's horribly weak thematically and has one of the smallest and most grating voiceovers in the game.
He theme is on the weaker side for sure, like most of the older champs. I never notice his voice because i always play with music and have the game sounds loud enough to hear flash pings and abilities.

JulianImp

Trying to play draft normals. First lobby we get a 1/1 Yas pick and someone dodges, second lobby we get TWO Yas picks (mid and jungle), I look up that they've played two and one games with him respectively and someone else dodges, and for the third game the enemy team bans Yasuo themselves...

Then our jg is a Lee "smurf" who camps lanes forever and only ends up getting killed rather than helping with ganks, and the rest of the team can't stop dying. At minute 20 I start a surrender vote since we had taken no towers and dragons to their 3 and 1, and were 5 kills to their 15... but nobody voted "yes", and we ended up playing six more minutes before we lost our nexus without having taken a single objective and being ridiculously behind.

While I understand not wanting to surrender if there's hope of winning, I honestly don't get why people would want to keep on playing once it's clear we'll only end up wasting time.

zkylon

zkylewd
Freljord was sweet aside from "everyone was from Freljord". Idk why they even pulled Udyr into the picture. Was that around SGU release?

I still absolutely love the long Freljord medley though.

i like the cool watchers hook between freljord and the void and now bilgewater with illaoi

I guess new shaco icons probably means no rework in the near future :-/
definitely not, as the next two are taric and yorick

he needs one pretty badly but i guess he's playable and enough people like him that he's allowed to continue this way while they work on everyone else

league is all about triage, trying to save all those forgotten champions first, then the immediately unhealthy, then the chronicly unhealthy

something like that

for all his issues shaco remains a popular and sort of successful champion (maybe too successful now that i look at his winrate/playrate numbers), so he's pushed back

jerd

He theme is on the weaker side for sure, like most of the older champs. I never notice his voice because i always play with music and have the game sounds loud enough to hear flash pings and abilities.

iirc he has a grand total of 6 lines during gameplay not counting his taunt and joke. Imagine post touchup Caitlyn where every 3 seconds was "boom, headshot", except that's his entire VO

Top Bottom