• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Yea, I watched a vid from trick2g and saw he was doing it, my next 3 games using it, I stomped lol. It's hard to not do well tbh, the 10% is the real benefit. Anyone I played against using it also stomped.

Anybody who picks Shyvanna, shen, or sona is a potential dodge for me.
Care explaining why? That's a weird dodge list lol

zkylon

zkylewd
pbe patch, no ori splash. the fk is this shit -__-

Kircheis Shard
Unique passive - Energized Strike magic damage lowerd to 40 from 50.
Live value is currently 30.

Rapid Firecannon
Unique Passive Firecannon bonus magic damage changed to 50-160 from 50-150
Live value are currently 50-200

Statikk Shiv
Unique passive - Shiv Lightning damage increased to 50-120 from 50-100
live value is currently 30-100

Phantom Dancer
Unique Passive - Lament damage reduction reverted to 12% from 16%
shiv sounds strong next patch

I'm not saying she's bad vs tanks but armor + HP does help.

I gotta say, maybe doing what Zky said and making her more item dependant could work I guess. Not that it matters since she'll probably go crazy with Duskblade, fuck that item.
idk, it doesn't give her cdr and doesn't give her enough arpen to compensate for the dmp she's gonna be hitting against

i forget at how many offensive vs defensive items she's doing, but i think she's normally 2-3 (not counting boots)?

i feel like making it 3-2 would hit her ability to easily dive turrets (that's what her ult heal is for) and also would also hurt her natural scaling cos dmg is just more expensive than tankiness

The slow isn't used for utility, it's used to snowball harder. She has a stun she can use, Riposte being something you can just throw is dumb.
hmm, yea, maybe you're right

lawful toxic
lol fuzzy are you secretly playing d&d with our personalities

Anybody who picks Shyvanna, shen, or sona is a potential dodge for me.

4c289893-4556-425d-a975-39c069369051.jpg

First time I've seen someone say they'd consider dodging over Shyv lol

Code:
alltheducks joined the room.
You are now in a chat room with your full champion select team.
alltheducks joined the room.
Master Yirito joined the room.
Little Nem0 joined the room.
Master Yirito : ill go yasuo or orianna
First game of "Gold".

pigeon

Banned
I feel like Shiv chokes out RFC if they turn its damage up that high. RFC is, like, I have to be able to auto out to 600 range and that's the only thing that matters.

TheFlow

Banned
Sona-can't do shit in lane and is bad luck

shen-new rework, people suck at farming with him which is how??, and nobody can use ult right.

shyvanna-one of my favs but other people can't get the full stacks in time, and lack of cc can rekt her.

Nekofrog

Banned
i dont know

i still really really like rfc. the increased range has netted me so many kills on my silver smurf because i can just chase for like 4 seconds and get a range increase proc to land the kill with lucian

Hard

Banned
Twisted Fate (Me) vs. Akali lane

I get first blood, push to turret, Akali comes to lane and the enemy Jungle Poppy comes from bottom River brush to gank. They go in on me but I manage to flash away and hit Akali with a stun. I have 50 HP left. Akali gives up but Poppy continues chasing, low on mana and just out of E distance.

Then she flashes forward...

...and Q's the wrong way.

I was in tears, couldn't even recall for a full minute

garath

Twisted Fate (Me) vs. Akali lane

I get first blood, push to turret, Akali comes to lane and the enemy Jungle Poppy comes from bottom River brush to gank. They go in on me but I manage to flash away and hit Akali with a stun. I have 50 HP left. Akali gives up but Poppy continues chasing, low on mana and just out of E distance.

Then she flashes forward...

...and Q's the wrong way.

I was in tears, couldn't even recall for a full minute

It happens :( poor poppy.

Reminds me of my last game. I'm jungle ekko and I'm near bot and see the enemy ashe escaping with a sliver of health. I work through the jungle, spot her as I'm coming out of the brush, she is running but between towers. I flash and E (which gives you a short gap closer followed by a longer gap closer to land an empowered hit) and right as I hit right click to jump to her for the kill, I fat fingered my ult sending me back to the river. I was literally midair to kill her. Whoops. There was much LOL'ing in all chat.

Calvero

Banned
love valkrin. i dont know how a player can literally fill for an entire season and still be in top 15 challenger. his stream is the best.

yeah, his stream is so in depth. always explaining what he's doing and why while he plays. how does he not get distracted from thinking so much.

garath

love valkrin. i dont know how a player can literally fill for an entire season and still be in top 15 challenger. his stream is the best.

He's like a wingsofdeath without the attitude and more skill. Really thinks through the angles and has an excellent game sense.

I just started watching him. May be my favorite streamer now.

Sona-can't do shit in lane and is bad luck

shen-new rework, people suck at farming with him which is how??, and nobody can use ult right.

shyvanna-one of my favs but other people can't get the full stacks in time, and lack of cc can rekt her.

I'm legitimately not sure how you can be bad at farming with Shen given that his new Q gives you bonus damage to minions. Outside of just being bad at last hitting in general, which isn't limited to any champ.

phinious

I'm legitimately not sure how you can be bad at farming with Shen given that his new Q gives you bonus damage to minions. Outside of just being bad at last hitting in general, which isn't limited to any champ.

Haven't tried him post rework, but it looks like it'd be hard to farm vrs anyone with ranged attacks. You could just q minions from range before.

Nekofrog

Banned
rex, i don't think you'll be getting udyr freelo much longer. it's already all over reddit and summoner school, people are going to catch on soon and ban it.

or ill lock it in for top lane and you have to DEAL WIT IT

Haven't tried him post rework, but it looks like it'd be hard to farm vrs anyone with ranged attacks. You could just q minions from range before.

It's definitely harder to farm against ranged top laners, but the extra 30 damage makes it a lot easier to last hit under tower. You lose a lot of pressure, but if you're not too far behind you can put the enemy top laner in a bad position and you have the CC to help out ganks. I won't deny that it's harder to CS against ranged champs, though.

TheFlow

Banned
won 1 match of my promo series and was instanly put into bronze 1

also 6 game win streak! wooh. all of them playing support

Talents

Banned
i mean if you're premadie with a bunch of sub 30s you're really throwing a wrench into matchmaking lol

I wasn't premade. I was playing solo. I think my normal mmr is just fucked since I haven't went against a single diamond since the new queue came in.

zkylon

zkylewd
I wasn't premade. I was playing solo. I think my normal mmr is just fucked since I haven't went against a single diamond since the new queue came in.

that's strange

if you don't usually play normals then ur normals elo is gonna be pretty low tho probably not THAT low

might be a bug

Talents

Banned
that's strange

if you don't usually play normals then ur normals elo is gonna be pretty low tho probably not THAT low

might be a bug

Normals is usually what I play a lot. Before the new season, I'd often go against Masters and sometimes even challenger players. That's why I can't understand why I'm suddenly going against low elo people and sub 30s.

garath

Bah. Failed to dodge the arclight vayne game. She had 14 deaths. :( Fed the hell out of Draven.

Placements not going so hot.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
bestbans.com appears to be working somewhat properly again. EUW and NA seems to collect data properly, at least.

top plat bans for NA, for example:
This list just feels like it's missing really notable stuff to me. Quinn is beyond stupid right now. Ezreal is obviously the top tier AD carry on this patch. Fiora, Mundo, and Tahm Kench. Diana will be an up and coming ban within the next few months on the current trajectory of the game.

Top Bottom