• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

All the Ill hate makes me sad. I can't wrap my head around why Skarner is so tanky even if he hasn't build any heavy defense items regardless of if you're dealing ap or ad.

Calvero

Banned
Sorry about *enemy champion* guys :/ Seems like they might be intentionally feeding, want me to report?

giphy.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
won two rankeds today, we were 4 premades and first game was yasuo and second game was blitz

somehow we won both games (maybe cos second game they had yasuo)

anywho, doing 26-29 lp per game so probably gonna skip promos a couple times hopefully maybe

QUICK; who do counterpick into quinn?
if u don't know who to pick mid just pick lulu

she's good against everyone

Ekko worked! Quinn got duper fed early in the midlane, but the combined cc and slows of Sona, Veigar, & Vlad, as well as a good Caitlyn turned the whole game around.

Hard

Banned
I thought it was around +30 but I've heard otherwise so idk i hope it's a bit lower. I'm getting about 27 per win atm too

When you finally win a promo series

you need to be really above the elo of the division you're at

spam more renekton games

gotcha

not as good as sona but still instabuy

Interestingly enough, the hand holding the Ball is the actual Orianna. The Orianna shown in the picture is a cake topper.

jerd

Scruffy said:
Early iterations of ekko had (if i'm remembering correctly) 7 DASHES! Playtest reaction was basically WTF Gypsylord, this guy never dies.

I hope ritos new game is just another moba consisting only of all their horribly broken experiments

Blizzard

Banned
Maybe Ferga / YLA Rex is right? Udyr apparently has a 55% solo ranked win rate at the moment. That seems pretty high? Higher even than Graves.

drawkcaB

Interestingly enough, the hand holding the Ball is the actual Orianna. The Orianna shown in the picture is a cake topper.

Fuck...that's, like...sad.

So, queued up again today, thought I'd give jungle/top another try since since another poster said it works more often than not for him and *drumroll* I got top. AFK'ed out real fast and tried again. Actually got jungle on the second try.

First Skarner win of S6, finally, in four matches. I was worried that I'd lost my shit with him but tried to keep things in perspective since my team comps with him to date had been pretty lacking. First team comp that didn't have some auto-lose lane and I get a fairly easy win.

pigeon

Banned
I'm so glad they're fixing Shen's taunt hitbox. That thing tilts me to no end whenever I dash up to someone and hug them without landing the taunt.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm slowly learning League changes without reading patch notes.

1. It seems you can be shutdown after 2 kills now. And then shutdown repeatedly, I guess if you had a big lead, even if you got no more kills in between?

2. Teleporting to towers doesn't seem to reduce the cooldown anymore.

3. Sometimes people get little yellow or red flag decorations next to their health bar. Is that a very valuable kill or something?

4. Dead wards leave little spooky ward tombstone smokes.

Leezard

I'm slowly learning League changes without reading patch notes.

1. It seems you can be shutdown after 2 kills now. And then shutdown repeatedly, I guess if you had a big lead, even if you got no more kills in between?

2. Teleporting to towers doesn't seem to reduce the cooldown anymore.

3. Sometimes people get little yellow or red flag decorations next to their health bar. Is that a very valuable kill or something?

4. Dead wards leave little spooky ward tombstone smokes.

3. That means you will get a shutdown bonus by killing them.

Also, reading patch notes is good.

You know something is wrong when Poppy can build a Sunfire and Iceborn and still does the most damage while 100 to 0 squishies.

What the fuck?

Worse yet, Poppy is not banned or picked in my elo as much. I can get back into Gold easily if I just spam Poppy.

Yeah, this season's been a bit rough on Sivir. We're going to be testing some changes to her shortly and are planning on helping out subsequent W bounces. Current thinking is towards allowing W bounces to crit, since that goes well with the AD itemization that's otherwise appealing to Sivir. On hit effects would certainly be cool, but adds a lot of power in some cases and would require Sivir be balanced around the most optimal cases.
Woooo

Leezard

I don't know what is better. The Nashers Tooth Bard or no mana Maokai

If you're going to build AP Bard you probably want Nashor's Tooth so that you can bring some sustained damage. But sure, why would you pick Bard if you want damage.
I do it in arams.

Top Bottom