• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Quonny

Yay, I get to play Teemo...!

Where does Teemo go? That lil annoying shit seems to work everywhere but I wanna learn.

dumpster.jpg

23qwerty

Oh my fucking god apparently I accidentally played (and lost) 3 drunk games in ranked placements the other night but I thought they were normals, why did they have to switch up the positions of the ranked/normal draft... fml

rito whyyyyyyy

so sad rn

kenbo

Oh my fucking god apparently I accidentally played (and lost) 3 drunk games in ranked placements the other night but I thought they were normals, why did they have to switch up the positions of the ranked/normal draft... fml

rito whyyyyyyy

so sad rn

thats pretty hilarious dude

Bacon

Kl5MKlb.png

This xin was hilariously impossible to deal with once he had rageblade and sated. He would just dive me under tower and heal up any damage he took from the tower through lifesteal and just waltz on out.

That name tho

Ferga

apparently it's hard to reproduce, idk

Just annoyed because it's another stupid short term thing (because Riot will definitely get rid of this next patch) I'll have to learn to win games or counter enemies who do it.

It's completely void of punishment and it should not be something that can be done outside of kench and syndra.

JulianImp

I got to /laugh a couple thousand times against a Jhin and Thresh bot as Lulu as they failed to do anything at all to me while I kept harassing and poking them, but after a while I switched to laughing only because our adc Quinn would:
  1. Spawn
  2. Trigger ult
  3. Get back to lane
  4. All-in right away and get killed
  5. Rinse and repeat two more times
Our jungle Udyr was away since the loading screen, and top Fiora fed since the enemy team actually had a jungler of their own.

Surrender at 20.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just annoyed because it's another stupid short term thing (because Riot will definitely get rid of this next patch) I'll have to learn to win games or counter enemies who do it.

It's completely void of punishment and it should not be something that can be done outside of kench and syndra.
idk, if it's hard to reproduce then it shouldn't be too big of a problem

you have to kill the small monsters then drag it there to smite it then it'l reset and you have to kill it again, so there's a waste of time there, tho it's potentially gameruining for sure

would be nice if they hotfixed it, but tbh here you get to see that a lot of league's code continues to appear very poorly and lazily done

like seriously

23qwerty

my duo just forgot to lock in so we get kicked out of queue for 6 minutes... why on earth did rito make it so that you have to lock in now, makes no sense

patchday

Watching a challenger jungler play Nidalee. Wow. Now I see what I'm doing wrong in the early stages.

Need to do this more often for all my characters.

Calvero

Banned
Just went 7/3/7 as Lux against a Zed. Had 800 ping. And I gave up first blood to Zed. How did I not lose.

my duo just forgot to lock in so we get kicked out of queue for 6 minutes... why on earth did rito make it so that you have to lock in now, makes no sense

To be fair, you get a message at the start warning you to lock in ban picks and champ picks. -- a warning that comes up every time you start a queue unless you switch it off. You only forget if you're not paying any attention to the game lobby.

Top Bottom