• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Quonny

Dude picks Renekton into Quinn top. k.

Instantly gets eviscerated. Cries about balance. Dies. Comes back. Dies within 20 seconds. Cries about balance again. Rage quits.

quinn is mai waifu

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Dude picks Renekton into Quinn top. k.

Instantly gets eviscerated. Cries about balance. Dies. Comes back. Dies within 20 seconds. Cries about balance again. Rage quits.

quinn is mai waifu
Everything that's wrong with the game right now.

It's frustrating playing against a Lux that's dumb as shit but manages to come back because her 4th q that she threw out manages to hit.

I'm the Lux player.

Also I've never used him but I'm happy Kennen is getting a new skin, if only his other splashes were updated too.

garath

I still think maxing E is the way to go. There's no point in picking Xin if you aren't going to press his early game advantages. Even when using a Devourer Xin's win rates are higher with E max than W max first.

The real question is whether to max Q or W second when going with an AD build vs. an on-hit build. That I'm not so sure about.

But if the cool down is no longer lowered, is the damage worth the points over Q or W? I haven't seen the final damage numbers or ad ratios of it yet. Just throwing it out there.

Good lord, after an amazing 4 wins in a row, I lose because the adc and top quits because jungle feed.

I tried another one, got paired with Illaoi Supp no flash and TP

GP got dunked ON. RIP Bankplank
Oh like good old W activated Q from back in the old days. The harass is going to be annoying, waveclear is better. I guess most of the damage is shifted to the mark/proc though.
Really convenient that Kat is getting buffs just I decide to play mid again

Too bad chances are people will just ban her again.

dimb

Not like every patch doesn't have OPs. This patch is actually rather mild, the worst offenders being Graves and Udyr which are only really two champions.
It's not a "this is OP" thing. The scale is tipped heavily towards a lot of stuff that is not fun to play against and stifles diversity. Top lane has the worst of this.

Newt

arent u silver
Sigh...

HardPlainAphid.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
This season has been one of the better metas in a while, at least for me. Still not quite where'd I like it to be in terms of balance, but it's not bad.

first preseason patch was actually my fav, but only because I play ADC and launch warlord's plus 30% cdr with just er and a zeal was straight dumb

I still think maxing E is the way to go. There's no point in picking Xin if you aren't going to press his early game advantages. Even when using a Devourer Xin's win rates are higher with E max than W max first.

The real question is whether to max Q or W second when going with an AD build vs. an on-hit build. That I'm not so sure about.

But maxing E gives you no benefit aside from increased damage now. The whole point behind maxing it before was the decreased cooldown. Now it's a flat 12.

dimb

Well after Corki and Graves get their nerfs, botlane will be generally healthy.
Not really. The strong masteries still support building damage off consecutive autos, so Ezreal and Lucian are stronger and considerably more forgiving. Plus the Corki changes are more about Corki mid, and the Graves changes are more about Graves top/jungle.

Newt

Not really. The strong masteries still support building damage off consecutive autos, so Ezreal and Lucian are stronger and considerably more forgiving. Plus the Corki changes are more about Corki mid, and the Graves changes are more about Graves top/jungle.
They both just got their damage gutted. That will hurt them in ADC too.

Of course Ezreal and Lucian will be strong, but their weaknesses are much more clearly defined.
I just want Jinx to be good again
Thinking is hard.

Salex_

I just cant understand these teammates. Your jungler or mid is fed and helped gave you an advantage in your lane. Why do you REFUSE to listen to their request to group up and get objectives/towers? I lost so many games in the last week because of this bullshit. They just keeping trying to rambo over and over again until the enemy team catches up.

Newt

I just cant understand these teammates. Your jungler or mid is fed and helped gave you an advantage in your lane. Why do you REFUSE to listen to their request to group up and get objectives/towers? I lost so many games in the last week because of this bullshit. They just keeping trying to rambo over and over again until the enemy team catches up.
You can't control your team-mates. You have two options, AFK or try to work around them.

I guess I've been trying more of the latter recently, haha.

Hard

Banned
Time for muh name change

- I hard carry np

- Get hard

- Haaaaaaaaardly

- -Alternative-

What do you think? First is my favorite but I'm not sure

Saved my latest team today from a damn Baron throw. Early in the game we were doing well and the JG kept pinging to help with Dragon so I go get it started cause I assumed the JG wouldn't do that unless they have an idea of where the enemy JG is ... Zac steals it and has the nerve to brag about it in chat.

My Sup bitched at me for buying a PINK WARD. Asked me why I'm buying vision cause they already had the sight stone ... I simply replied "Cause vision is good" :/. I ended up being the one to plant the most wards in the match, beat her by one lol. Those Pinks saved our ass from Zac more than once..

On to the Baron throw ... this JG keeps pinging Baron but our Morg is dead and their whole team is alive ... but the top and mid laners follow. I'm like, wtf is wrong with you all trying to start Baron just because they are mostly near dragon pit looking for us? He keeps spam pinging me and I tell him NO, and just stay holding down Mid. They're gonna figure out that if they can't find us we must be at Baron and sure enough in no time they come storming towards Baron but find me mid. I kitted them around until they gave up on Baron and came to help.

Won the team fight and the enemy team FF. We where ahead 20 kills but mid was in bad shape, them killing us at Baron and GETTING Baron would have flipped the tables on us.

Guess I'm right to be very suspicious of JGs. I never ask them for help and try to just look out for my own lane cause I can't trust most that I run into. If they help on their own, great ... if not then W/E, I stay warded.

Nekofrog

Banned
while gangplank is actually really really strong, i don't think he's unfairly strong. it's not like it's a ton of power put into a low skill floor champion, gp and his barrels actually requires thought in placement, chaining, and timing.

don't see why he needed to be hit this hard

while gangplank is actually really really strong, i don't think he's unfairly strong. it's not like it's a ton of power put into a low skill floor champion, gp and his barrels actually requires thought in placement, chaining, and timing.

Yeah i agree, the same thing kinda happened to azir.

garath

I just want Jinx to be good again

I don't find jinx to be bad at all. She's probably the healthiest late game hyper carry right now. She struggles against certain champs with her lack of mobility but she's perfectly viable. For instance, my last game I spent most of it running from the shyvana but the instant she was killed or peeled properly, I cleaned up the enemy team.

That said I think I'd still prefer MF right now for an immobile adc.

Because being hard to use isn't an excuse to being overtuned. GP is 100% pick or ban in competitive. There's only one match in LCK that he was neither picked or banned.

jerd

Sion's voiceover is the best thing Riot has ever done and every pure tank from now on should just talk (yell) about how unkillable they are because it's awesome

Top Bottom