• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
ii_zpsvuciobir.png

0-10

there were people complaining early in the season getting 5-10 wins in their placements and getting placed in bronze but you...

Ken

drawkcaB

"That glimmer of hope you see, that's me."

I love Taric VO so goddamn much. Also, I'm all aboard the Bard train, leaving Nami town, toot toot!

zkylon

zkylewd
gfhI8G0.jpg

got matched against this weirdo mid ashe troll that started cull and got murdered a lot, then plugged their youtube channel when the game was over. checked their match history and they play ashe every single game, usually mid, usually ap. their youtube channel is also filled with heavily downvoted low views videos of them playing osu with the comments filled with ppl hating on them for trolling lol

i'm guessing this is someone's griefing account because of the pretty good cs and being plat 5 but oh well, i can only feel so bad to see a rengar lose

So much Chromatic Aberration i almost thought it was 3d.
yeah i'm not gonna be too sad when this chromatic aberration fad goes away

why must artists ruin their work

Guess I might go back to my man Blitz sometime, but then again it tends to get banned at my ELO, gets countered by Sivir and/or Morgana, and if either the enemy ADC or support are any good and I'm Blitz, I feel it's pretty hard to bully them hard enough to get that much of an advantage in the early game, and mid-late Blitz is just downright underwhelming most of the time.

Leona is the safest bet, IMO. You're sticky enough to engage and have the moron next to you follow up and beefy enough with W to GTFO if they don't.

Honestly, her R is up so often you can blow both of their summoners in two shops after you hit 6. Playing her also ensures you have a tank on the team which doesn't tend to happen at lower levels and everyone goes full dmg insead as below:
I also like Zyra quite a bit, but she's really frail, so a single bad choice on my part can easily get me killed. I've noticed that people really underestimate her plants (especially when ulted) at my ELO, though.
[/QUOTE]

Ketch

Anyone try paragon? I like MOBAs and I like deck building.... But it's a little weird that items are only unlocked via blind boxes. Like what if you had to unlock the ability to build hourglass in a match by finding it in a hex tech chest first?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Anyone try paragon? I like MOBAs and I like deck building.... But it's a little weird that items are only unlocked via blind boxes. Like what if you had to unlock the ability to build hourglass in a match by finding it in a hex tech chest first?
Yeah what if skins were like that. Boy do have stories to tell you.

Nev

Banned

It's as unbearably slow as Smite, except instead of the colorful look and the gods roster they have a dull, colorless look with shades of brown, along with uncharismatic and completely unremarkable champions.

Bomb all over it.

Mobas just don't work in third person, I don't understand why they keep trying. We're so used to playing every kind of game in third person in which you have inmediate and fast actions that playing as a boring autoattacking, zero damage machine for 20 minutes shooting minions that don't even notice you just isn't fun at all.

We're used to other kind of third person gameplay, basically shooters and adventure games with non-tank movement and you know, actual impactful shooting, and this is absolute boredom in contrast. Keep the RTS view and stop trying, it's not gonna happen.

Quonny

Some neat ideas, but it's sooooo slooowwwww. I don't know why they made it as slow as they did. Everything about it moves at a snails pace. Moving, attacking, projectiles, minions...

Just bad.

Ketch

I agree about smite and maybe paragon, but Super Monday night combat was awesome and way ahead of its time.

The only fun thing for paragon for me so far is that everyone who plays it is pretty bad so it's easy to dominate.

Luigi87

So my last match... Enemy team has Baron... Team fight happened. The enemy had a fed as hell Trist, so I nuke her as Zyra, but then the enemy team nukes me.

My team fights, takes out a Malphite and Nunu. The enemy team has an Ahri (who has Baron) and an Alistar (who does not). I ping to take out Ahri... they ignore me and waste time chasing Alistar. Then they get him and finally go after Ahri, just in time for the enemy team to revive and kill them all.

Got worse from there.

Edit: Just realized I started my next match and I have a Kog jungle? Is this a thing?

Edit 2: This team has no map awareness x_x

Edit 3: Yeah that went bad. Kog was useless, and then he would take the kills. We were blue side. At one point Kog was farming wolves, meanwhile Fiora top is pinging that Rek'Sai was about to gank her from our tri-bush... I ping as well... Kog doesn't pay attention at all... So I leave my lane, I go to help Fiora, and I catch them, Fiora dies, I get them (Rek and Gnar) low just in time for Kog to come take both kills, then for him to die against my enemy Vel'Koz (who I can't kill since I already burst on the other two) and he gets away. No Gold 3 for me...

Luigi87

tfw you're doing bad, but the other lanes + jungler are so focused on their own stuff and are also doing bad that nobody notices just how bad you're doing.

patchday

mebbe i'm cuter

Yeah I had went 6-4 and got dropped into Bronze 4. I did the math and it looked like it would take a lot of hrs to climb to gold. I went back to strictly only doing 1v1 games for ranked. * btw, I was Silver the previous season too which I enjoyed a lot better!

did they ever add crafting even? They are trying to merge CCG elements into MOBA. But they didn't even bring over crafting so its based on RNG which items you can unlock. It seemed like an awful idea and everyone on reddit & on official begged those devs not to do it. But they did it. I only played it a tiny bit

It's as unbearably slow as Smite, except instead of the colorful look and the gods roster they have a dull, colorless look with shades of brown, along with uncharismatic and completely unremarkable champions.

Bomb all over it.

Mobas just don't work in third person, I don't understand why they keep trying. We're so used to playing every kind of game in third person in which you have inmediate and fast actions that playing as a boring autoattacking, zero damage machine for 20 minutes shooting minions that don't even notice you just isn't fun at all.

We're used to other kind of third person gameplay, basically shooters and adventure games with non-tank movement and you know, actual impactful shooting, and this is absolute boredom in contrast. Keep the RTS view and stop trying, it's not gonna happen.

I disagree in regards to Smite I think it works just fine. Granted, I stay away from the traditional 3 lane mode. I only do Arena and Siege. Both of those game modes are way shorter then Summoner's Rift and very fast paced

zkylon

zkylewd
what to do with champion shards? Turn into essence or reroll - doesn't really seem worth it
i use them for mastery stuff

i actually wish i got more champion shards, i got so many champs at lvl 5 i wanna raise to 6

Won the League tournament at Dragon*Con this weekend in Atlanta.

https://www.twitch.tv/dclangaming/v/87365686

Finals games start at 02:38:00. Watch the shoutcasters say how awesome I am (even when I miss, lol).
nice

did you get anything for it?

some cool toys or something

Top Bottom