• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Were you always unable to A Left Click GP barrels? Ended up walking into them several times as Jinx. It was super annoying having to right click.

killatopak

Gold Member
Next patch is the time they usually release holloween skins right? Hoping for a more ghoulish and scarier theme than zombie killers.

Ketch

The card building fucking sucks in Paragon. There is no joy in it. It just sucks.

I mean it's pretty shady... like I just got another one cost health potion card which means I can finally bring two health potions to the lane with me at the very beginning.... but at the same time, the other dude across of me only has one health potion! woop woop sucks to be him.

And then when you get that rare epic... mmmmm... yea I really like deck building... it's probably a psychological sickness.

It's way better then runes anyways.

No seriously the card building just sucks in Paragon. There is nothing enjoyable about it. I enjoy a good card building experience, and that is not one of them.

zkylon

zkylewd
ekko_by_pumpkin_candy-dagosyi.jpg

this is awesome

So Yorick's coming tomorrow or next week?

probably day after tomorrow since they often don't enable new champions right when the patch drops

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Adblocker is great for blocking weeb avatars.

iModem

Banned
Who's your guys' favorite supports? I love Leona, I have over 1 Million mastery points on her. I like that you get to decide when and where your team fights.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm sorry, I asked a page earlier if people would mind if I plugged my channel. I won't plug again! :__:
i don't mind if u do plug your channel, your stuff seems cool and probably useful to a bunch of people around here (after all everyone here is a support main lol) but i'd rather if u posted other stuff also so it's not just a plug

idea here is to hang out and share ranked stories, discuss balance, post fanart and collectively hate on rengar and stuff

just do a bit of that while you're here, let ppl know you and stuff

i did it guys

my first ranked win
nice

who did you play

i can't remember a single champion you played lol

I treat Zkylon like a pop ad.
only cos i let u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Popstar ad
better

also i like ur avatar lotion

good thing i have adblock :^)
don't say that too loud since adblocking is frowned upon in neogaf (unless you specifically disclaim you whitelist neogaf lol)

or something

we do have a mod here last time i checked

Adblocker is great for blocking weeb avatars.
pretty sure fire emblem counts as a weeb avatar

Who's your guys' favorite supports? I love Leona, I have over 1 Million mastery points on her. I like that you get to decide when and where your team fights.
haven't played support in like a billion years, but i'd say thresh/lulu

how do u feel about the leona mini-rework thing

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
The franchise with anime characters that had an anime isn't anime.

When are they going to put back in the recall music for Oktoberfest Gragas?

Ye but anime is garbage and classic Fire Emblem isn't therefore it cannot be anime.
Just like japanese animated tv shows like FMA Brotherhood, Steins:Gate, etc aren't anime or else they would be garbage.

Top Bottom