• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, this cho rekt my shit and snowballed the game out of control. everyone on my team raged at me while i was like "what can i say, cho beat me fair and square"

cho ended up being i owe u a win and he invited me and my friend to play with him and he did the same to some poor other karma

1719E055EEA3D22FC602DE271AF3AA038CED2AED

i had to pull out the corki and ended up getting the win and a chest for my truobles lol

why people play adc lol

this class sucks

Cold hard cash, lol.

lol lame

I hope so, even though I can't play League. I really want to try out Yorick. There's builds that I want to try out!

Plus... I want to played Ranked for once.

Last week I fell like I was in smurf land with insane high level play enemy lanes, now I feel like I am not even trying my lanes, took 5 loses in a row now.

Need to step back and check my roles again for mid and bot lanes

clemenx

Banned
i kind of hope not

i want to see yorick but i also want a week more of pbe so they can nerf malzahar and nidalee before worlds

i don't want those two shitty champions dominating worlds

Eh, Malz is definitely on the boring side but since his damage isn't bullshit anymore and Tahm Kench being meta fucks him, I don't mind him that much. You don't see dominating Nidalee performances that much either so I don't care about her.

I feel the only champ who needs to be straight up killed is Vlad. Reksai too but idk if they did that already.

clemenx

Banned
Vlad seems to suck in Solo Q. I couldn't tell you why, tho. I've fed my ass off with Vlad a couple of times, he's not as faceroll as he seems in competitive.

I'm not the biggest fan of Nidalee jungle, but I'd take 20 games of her over yet another Rek'Sai v Gragas. I don't think I even hated the old Shen/Zac top lane matchups as much as those two in the jungle. At least they looked ridiculous as they fought endlessly while tickling each other. Rek'Sai and Gragas are lean, uber-efficient and played the same way by every single jungler. I never thought it would yearn for more Lee Sin and Elise, but I so do.

Leezard

Vlad seems to suck in Solo Q. I couldn't tell you why, tho. I've fed my ass off with Vlad a couple of times, he's not as faceroll as he seems in competitive.

For sure. He doesn't have very good winrates in ranked last I checked, people just ban him because they hate him and they remember how annoying he can be.

drawkcaB

Should be news on the new champion in PBE todayI imagine. Then the Warwick rework soon thereafter. Two junglers in row. What a time to be alive.

what do you guys think of rammus top in response to yorick?

Also I'm thinking of picking up Shaco, but I feel so..dirty. How is he?

Leezard

People ban Vlad because he has all the worse traits of tank meta with the nuke ability of an APC - without even building AP.
He can have those traits and still be a bad pick/ban though.
what do you guys think of rammus top in response to yorick?

Also I'm thinking of picking up Shaco, but I feel so..dirty. How is he?

Shaco is not particularly good unless you get good at Shaco. Like, he's not very good in general but he can and must counter jungle/gank a lot to be useful.

Reivaxe

What's that NOPE for?

This champ being a JG? Cause yeah, I don't think they're a damn JG champ ...
Or ... no reveal/ news on the new champ today?
Cause these long ass teaser periods annoy me. Kled and Jhin were fun for a bit but fast became annoying. Earthbender and AS were great, tease it and get it out here in a short time.

zkylon

zkylewd
wait really?? :(
yeah, it's a good idea not to have him enabled since he's essentially a new champion and you never know if he'll be op or broken or bugged or whatever

Eh, Malz is definitely on the boring side but since his damage isn't bullshit anymore and Tahm Kench being meta fucks him, I don't mind him that much. You don't see dominating Nidalee performances that much either so I don't care about her.

I feel the only champ who needs to be straight up killed is Vlad. Reksai too but idk if they did that already.
reksai and vlad are getting nerfs on 6.18

malz is imo one of the worst champions in the game (and the rework sort of made it worse lol) so i really wouldn't want him to be on every game

I'm not the biggest fan of Nidalee jungle, but I'd take 20 games of her over yet another Rek'Sai v Gragas. I don't think I even hated the old Shen/Zac top lane matchups as much as those two in the jungle. At least they looked ridiculous as they fought endlessly while tickling each other. Rek'Sai and Gragas are lean, uber-efficient and played the same way by every single jungler. I never thought it would yearn for more Lee Sin and Elise, but I so do.
i don't like nidalee cos she's picked cos she's broken at pve

that's just not interesting to watch, it feels awful when one game is decided cos nidalee got two levels on enemy jungler cos the jungler tried to gank or something and failed while nidalee did three camps and now she's stealing all his jungle and game's decided because she didn't do anything

i like nidalee as a champion, i just hate her tuning

What's that NOPE for?

This champ being a JG? Cause yeah, I don't think they're a damn JG champ ...
Or ... no reveal/ news on the new champ today?
Cause these long ass teaser periods annoy me. Kled and Jhin were fun for a bit but fast became annoying. Earthbender and AS were great, tease it and get it out here in a short time.

No new champion on PBE today

iModem

Banned
Is it against the rules/vibes to post your League-related YouTube here? I've been putting a lot of effort into it lately and would love any feedback... but I don't wanna post it if it's gonna ruffle feathers.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What is the worst skill range of players and why is it platinum V?

Is it against the rules/vibes to post your League-related YouTube here? I've been putting a lot of effort into it lately and would love any feedback... but I don't wanna post it if it's gonna ruffle feathers.

Eh, I don't think anyone would be offended. Go for it dood!

Ketch

man, paragon is insidious. putting deck building into a moba is like putting crack cocaine in more crack cocaine.

Top Bottom