• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Luigi87

ugh, when you lose a game your team is dominating because they won't commit to trying to end and just keep screwing around be "lolwearesofarahead"

jerd

#FE is great

I wish I was half as good as triumph.gg thinks I am.

I can get nothing but S/S+ forever until I hit mastery rank 6 then it's S- forever. I assume mastery ranking is a true display of skill and if I see a rank 7 vayne or Yasuo they are just gonna hard carry me right?

Ekko being permabanned again makes me sad.

Protobelt is both hilarious to watch and extremely stupid but I'm glad they limited it enough so it's still useful reasonably often without being broken

My Yorick jungle pocket pick dying makes me sad

I hope the new champ can charm jungle camps to fight for him

I made it about 3 games as a support main and gave up. Much respect to you folks

Cloud drake feels real good for jungle now

Brolaf sucks why did I spend 1820 on that dumb skin penta kill and base are so much better

Khazix is so easy wtf

I miss season 3

K I think I'm all caught up

i don't mind if u do plug your channel, your stuff seems cool and probably useful to a bunch of people around here (after all everyone here is a support main lol) but i'd rather if u posted other stuff also so it's not just a plug

idea here is to hang out and share ranked stories, discuss balance, post fanart and collectively hate on rengar and stuff

just do a bit of that while you're here, let ppl know you and stuff

nice

who did you play

i can't remember a single champion you played lol

only cos i let u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

better

also i like ur avatar lotion

don't say that too loud since adblocking is frowned upon in neogaf (unless you specifically disclaim you whitelist neogaf lol)

or something

we do have a mod here last time i checked

pretty sure fire emblem counts as a weeb avatar

haven't played support in like a billion years, but i'd say thresh/lulu

how do u feel about the leona mini-rework thing

it was a joke bruh

Tizoc

i don't mind if u do plug your channel, your stuff seems cool and probably useful to a bunch of people around here (after all everyone here is a support main lol) but i'd rather if u posted other stuff also so it's not just a plug

idea here is to hang out and share ranked stories, discuss balance, post fanart and collectively hate on rengar and stuff

just do a bit of that while you're here, let ppl know you and stuff

nice

who did you play

i can't remember a single champion you played lol

only cos i let u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

better

also i like ur avatar lotion

don't say that too loud since adblocking is frowned upon in neogaf (unless you specifically disclaim you whitelist neogaf lol)

or something

we do have a mod here last time i checked

pretty sure fire emblem counts as a weeb avatar

haven't played support in like a billion years, but i'd say thresh/lulu

how do u feel about the leona mini-rework thing

All the images you post are weeb @_@

Reivaxe

Another PBE patch, another day of me hoping and crossing my fingers for a bad ass Illaoi Skin.

Riot, if you're not gonna spit out the info for the new champ (like Hilary spits that nasty shit into a cup) then please ... allow the stars to line up and give me an awesome Illaoi Skin that makes me wanna get gold someday this year instead of just fucking off till 2017 as I planned to do.

I'll even give you ideas. Anything worth $10. A Cosmic Reaver or Dark Star skin would be nice ... a Soul Stealer would be appropriate. Hell, I'd take a well done Pentikill skin at this point :'(

Should I pursue hextech Annie??

No, unless you really Really REALLY like it I wouldn't bother with "pursuing" it.

If you're like me and allowed your self to get sucked into the gamble hole for far too long and have 11 gem stones and actually REALLY like the skin then do it.

I can get her or SS Vayne anytime I want ... but I don't play those champs so ehh, gonna hold onto the Gems until I see something I like a lot. Problem is that they only seem to make these skins for champs with tons of skins ... and I tend to like champs who don't have tons of skins (My top 3 are Illaoi/ Sion and Diana. I have the best Sion Skin you can ask for so yeah...).

So ehh ... maybe WW rework will turn him into a JG/TOP and be so cool that I end up playing him and then I can hope he gets a Gem Skin cause he's gotta fuck ton of skins.

Anyway, as for Annie skins, I personally really like the China one. That, Reverse and Hextech are her best IMO.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Another PBE patch, another day of me hoping and crossing my fingers for a bad ass Illaoi Skin.

Riot, if you're not gonna spit out the info for the new champ (like Hilary spits that nasty shit into a cup) then please ... allow the stars to line up and give me an awesome Illaoi Skin that makes me wanna get gold someday this year instead of just fucking off till 2017 as I planned to do.

I'll even give you ideas. Anything worth $10. A Cosmic Reaver or Dark Star skin would be nice ... a Soul Stealer would be appropriate. Hell, I'd take a well done Pentikill skin at this point :'(

No, unless you really Really REALLY like it I wouldn't bother with "pursuing" it.

If you're like me and allowed your self to get sucked into the gamble hole for far too long and have 11 gem stones and actually REALLY like the skin then do it.

I can get her or SS Vayne anytime I want ... but I don't play those champs so ehh, gonna hold onto the Gems until I see something I like a lot. Problem is that they only seem to make these skins for champs with tons of skins ... and I tend to like champs who don't have tons of skins (My top 3 are Illaoi/ Sion and Diana. I have the best Sion Skin you can ask for so yeah...).

So ehh ... maybe WW rework will turn him into a JG/TOP and be so cool that I end up playing him and then I can hope he gets a Gem Skin cause he's gotta fuck ton of skins.

Anyway, as for Annie skins, I personally really like the China one. That, Reverse and Hextech are her best IMO.
So just make him great again# ?

Reivaxe

Reivaxe

feel my pain

That's how i feel about Swain and Dragon Master Swain

Morello promised all those years ago dammit

We travel this road together it seems :(
Would also like an Illaoi Dragon Trainer Skin. She can carry a baby dragon and have it shoot out it's tongue or tail for her Q and E! Her passive tents can be Dragon tails that erupt outta the ground!

The possibilities are endless!

So just make him great again# ?

I was gonna say that buuuut IDK if WW was ever great. I mean, I hear from some pros on stream that if he's ever allowed to be "in meta" he's just oppressive and annoying AF but I have yet to see him in that state.

Hoping that the Rework making him be able to gank "early and often" makes him stronger in lane match ups to. I have a feeling he's gonna look hella cool running around on all 4s and I love easy Tops.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I was gonna say that buuuut IDK if WW was ever great. I mean, I hear from some pros on stream that if he's ever allowed to be "in meta" he's just oppressive and annoying AF but I have yet to see him in that state.

he was pretty dank in patch 4.20

killatopak

Gold Member
Who's your guys' favorite supports? I love Leona, I have over 1 Million mastery points on her. I like that you get to decide when and where your team fights.

I'd probably go with Leona as well. She carried me to diamond. I really like her playstyle and how tanky she is. Matches my own which is just go in.

drawkcaB

While Ekko’s not exactly up to the same ‘pure defense’ shenanigans from earlier this season, the Boy Who Shattered Ranked is just as effective as before when it comes to sticking on targets and training them down.

Sweet! So I take Riot is removing the slow on his E, or maybe the slow on W, or something like that because his kit is so blatantly overloaded? Or, oooooo, maybe they'll do a soft rework where he has to choose between damage or utility and can't have both? Aww, that'd be pretty smart to do.

General
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE 59 ⇒ 55

ggwp. Well, at least they're hitting that meddlesome Ekko jungle some more.

Leezard

Sweet! So I take Riot is removing the slow on his E, or maybe the slow on W, or something like that because his kit is so blatantly overloaded? Or, oooooo, maybe they'll do a soft rework where he has to choose between damage or utility and can't have both? Aww, that'd be pretty smart to do.

ggwp. Well, at least they're hitting that meddlesome Ekko jungle some more.
Yeah, Ekko jungle seems rough. It's already his worst role and he has among the lowest winrate of all junglers.

They're probably removing the Triforce build with that at least, so it is hitting that damage/tankiness at the same time.

Ken

they should add a thing where it warns you if you have duplicate rune pages with the same setups so i stop making 5 of the same pages

drawkcaB

Yeah, Ekko jungle seems rough. It's already his worst role and he has among the lowest winrate of all junglers.

They're probably removing the Triforce build with that at least, so it is hitting that damage/tankiness at the same time.

Ekko jungle isn't that bad. Just need to do a 4-camp 0-buff clear to start and pick up hunter's potion thereafter. I never liked ganking with pre-5 jungle Ekko even before the steady stream of nerfs.

I can't imagine 4 less damage per auto and 8 less damage per sheen proc with TF is a meaningful nerf even if they does end up taking him out of must-pick status in competitive. It's just kicking the can down the road. May even be problem if it makes Riot thinks he's ok now, and down the line gives him a few buffs and we're back to square one instead of giving him the rework he needs.

Pains me to say because he's my favorite jungler but I'd rather they Olaf'ed his ass and start on a rework ASAP. Or not, because I think they try to make him a bruiser instead of a utility assassin which is a really cool and still largely unexplored design space for champions.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
please tell me gnar is getting massive nerfs soon

ridiculously broken champion\

oh he gets 5 less damage on his w.... wow such a great nerf, totally gonna make him not op, now he'll have to hit you 0.1 more times to kill you :^)

please tell me gnar is getting massive nerfs soon

ridiculously broken champion\

oh he gets 5 less damage on his w.... wow such a great nerf, totally gonna make him not op :^)
Mallet also got some nerfs, it gives less AD and has less AD in its components so his early game is considerably worse.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Mallet also got some nerfs, it gives less AD and has less AD in its components so his early game is considerably worse.

i mean his absurd 3 hit passive is still there so

everyone complains about ekko's passive but gnar has the same thing but with 0 cooldown

Top Bottom