• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
RIP Taliyah ;-;
i think she'll still be picked on competitive, but she will need a buff later on cos she's just really snowball reliant

and her winrate will sink like a stone

Sweet! So I take Riot is removing the slow on his E, or maybe the slow on W, or something like that because his kit is so blatantly overloaded? Or, oooooo, maybe they'll do a soft rework where he has to choose between damage or utility and can't have both? Aww, that'd be pretty smart to do.

ggwp. Well, at least they're hitting that meddlesome Ekko jungle some more.
yeah idk why they let off ekko so easy, he'll be almost indisputably dictating top lane at worlds

it may have a bigger impact on his triforce build but aren't many ekkos building iceborn gauntlet anyways?

We hardly knew ye :(

On a side note, nice preview for the chroma skins ... but I hope that's not all we have to look forward to >_>
preview?

what's you mean

zkylon

zkylewd
Teemo_Splash_5.jpg

that teemo art is great

i'm disappointed chromas are only for skins from now on

also the malph chromas are really cool but i really wish they had done one for eva 02 if they were gonna do the 00 ones

clemenx

Banned
i think she'll still be picked on competitive, but she will need a buff later on cos she's just really snowball reliant

and her winrate will sink like a stone

yeah idk why they let off ekko so easy, he'll be almost indisputably dictating top lane at worlds

it may have a bigger impact on his triforce build but aren't many ekkos building iceborn gauntlet anyways?

preview?

what's you mean

I don't think i've seen ibg Ekko since the Triforce change (crit removed, more attk speed)

patchday

guess I'll log into the client to look at the new skins thjey probably been churning out.

The last time they made me bite was Fiery Diana

drawkcaB

IBG on top Ekko...hell any of the previous set of tanky tops like Poppy, Nautilus, etc. is dead. Trinity Force has replaced it because of the synergy with the on-hit damage keystone.

Happy about a buff for Kindred. :3

Don't be. She's about to shoot right back into permaban territory if Riot keeps this shit up.

drawkcaB

I'm not sure Kindred is who you want to bring about a jungle meta shift...since she was the meta two months or so ago. Go go revolving door.

Reivaxe

Kindred buffs and NO NEW SKIN!?!?

And the Diana Chroma colors don't have any fucking pattern changes to the textures!?!?

I'm so disgusted and disappointed I wanna vomit ... :'D

Ken

i got a sivir in ranked who just right click into minions and fed and said they were lifting their chat restrictions???

dgf_zpsxrk35rqk.png

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man the reksai nerf is gonna hit her hard.
Kindred buffs and NO NEW SKIN!?!?

And the Diana Chroma colors don't have any fucking pattern changes to the textures!?!?

I'm so disgusted and disappointed I wanna vomit ... :'D
Kindred got a skin like not that long ago.

killatopak

Gold Member
Batlle Bunny chromas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I like them better than default tho.

But those Diana chromas... damn. I like them all.

Luigi87

That wonderful feeling of realizing at champ select that you really don't want to go up against the enemy team, and then get lucky that someone on your team doesn't connect and you get to /remake.

... of course we almost lost that chance when the enemy team did a jungle invade and someone almost died, lol
Those are such a long three minutes...

Reivaxe

Kindred got a skin like not that long ago.

Not talking about Kindred skins, I'm saying that there's no new skins this PBE patch. Nothing but fucking Chroma colors.

Which means I gotta wait 2 more weeks to be disappointed by them not giving Illaoi a fucking new skin (Cause I bet they put out the Halloween Skins and that's a prefect excuse to look over her yet again ...)

And Kindred buffs disgust me, she deserves to be where she is right now ... right in the gutter.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hey how do I report someone for possibly cheating the system? I got matched up with duo queue and all the numbers are pointing that this person is clearly cheating unless I'm not understanding something correctly. The loss demoted me down a division and I'm pretty upset.

The guy has only 4 games in the match history and has 58 wins for all time. Is that even right? How do I get paired up with someone like this?

killatopak

Gold Member
We finally have the new store and match history. Like our store and match history was the very first version and can't even see those graphs that you guys show.

Not talking about Kindred skins, I'm saying that there's no new skins this PBE patch. Nothing but fucking Chroma colors.

̶U̶h̶h̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶r̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶6̶.̶1̶8̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶r̶o̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶n̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶p̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶.̶
̶
̶w̶a̶i̶t̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶.̶

I'm wrong lol. They could add some skin later. We never know.

Quonny

Hey how do I report someone for possibly cheating the system? I got matched up with duo queue and all the numbers are pointing that this person is clearly cheating unless I'm not understanding something correctly. The loss demoted me down a division and I'm pretty upset.

The guy has only 4 games in the match history and has 58 wins for all time. Is that even right? How do I get paired up with someone like this?
Are you using lolking? If you are, don't, it's trash. Never shows normals or custom games. It's garbage.

Use op.gg.

Leezard

I don't know if this is the case here, but a server transfer will make it look like this until the account has played a bit more.

drawkcaB

I hate Ezrael, still. The second I have one on my team I lose. Doesn't even have to be his fault, it's a guaranteed loss. Just the way it is. Although he sure as shit didn't help things either.

Leezard

I hate Ezrael, still. The second I have one on my team I lose. Doesn't even have to be his fault, it's a guaranteed loss. Just the way it is. Although he sure as shit didn't help things either.
I dislike playing with Ez too. See, the hard part about playing Ezreal isn't to stay alive, it's to deal enough damage. Too many Ezreals will just poke and stay safe while they must go more ham if they want to actually contribute. Then they'll blame the team while they have 3/1/9 or whatever because they never fight.

drawkcaB

I dislike playing with Ez too. See, the hard part about playing Ezreal isn't to stay alive, it's to deal enough damage. Too many Ezreals will just poke and stay safe while they must go more ham if they want to actually contribute. Then they'll blame the team while they have 3/1/9 or whatever because they never fight.

Yep. He's the ultimate champ for people who just want to pad their KDA and blame teammates.

killatopak

Gold Member
on the contrary, I like playing with Ezreals. I think he's pretty safe champ that avoids being instagibbed. Him buildin IBG makes him a safer too with the armor and the slow.

Ken

What's the proper way to harass with the new malzahar? E then W nearby or the other way.

I was thinking if you built up minions first then sick them on the enemy it'd be better, but those things spawn super fast.

Tizoc

Teemo_Splash_5.jpg

that teemo art is great

i'm disappointed chromas are only for skins from now on

also the malph chromas are really cool but i really wish they had done one for eva 02 if they were gonna do the 00 ones
Ok that art is a loooooooooooot better than thr ayyyyyyy lmao splash art they changed it to

killatopak

Gold Member
Anivia got nerfed. It's not obvious but it brings her burst down a bit in certain situations.

Flash Frost (Q) :
Pass through slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
Now applies [Iced] to targets hit with the detonation.

Frostbite (E) damage has been changed! Rather than dealing double damage to enemies slowed by Q/R, E now deals different bonus damage based on [Iced]or [Chilled].
[CHILLED] targets take 150% damage and [ICED] targets take 200%

Glacial Storm (R)
Normal slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
The full blown storm (max damage & slow) now applies [ICED] to enemies caught in it.

Anivia got nerfed. It's not obvious but it brings her burst down a bit in certain situations.

Flash Frost (Q) :
Pass through slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
Now applies [Iced] to targets hit with the detonation.

Frostbite (E) damage has been changed! Rather than dealing double damage to enemies slowed by Q/R, E now deals different bonus damage based on [Iced]or [Chilled].
[CHILLED] targets take 150% damage and [ICED] targets take 200%

Glacial Storm (R)
Normal slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
The full blown storm (max damage & slow) now applies [ICED] to enemies caught in it.
Good, RE has always been stupid

I'd much rather play with a high-risk/reward ADC like Draven, Vayne or Jhin than other ADCs because if I can get them out of the laning phase we're usually good.

Waiting for Ez and Tear to come online is Risk/Reward of the worst kind. Although saying that, the Ez/Nami botlane can be disgusting if Ez knows what's hes doing. So sticky.

on the contrary, I like playing with Ezreals. I think he's pretty safe champ that avoids being instagibbed. Him buildin IBG makes him a safer too with the armor and the slow.
He's too safe, which makes shite ADCs think they can just hang back and mash Q without taking any risks and be useful.

I miss Triforce Ez.

Leezard

I'd much rather play with a high-risk/reward ADC like Draven, Vayne or Jhin than other ADCs because if I can get them out of the laning phase we're usually good.

Waiting for Ez and Tear to come online is Risk/Reward of the worst kind. Although saying that, the Ez/Nami botlane can be disgusting if Ez knows what's hes doing. So sticky.

Sure, it's possible to do stuff with Ez in lane but unless you crush them before the first back it will become passive. :(

Jhin/Nami lane is amazing for sure, so much kill pressure.

Top Bottom