• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Decided to start getting back into the game.

Played some games ...felt like a new born horse trying to walk. First Illaoi game I did well ... my team did well ... but they decided they wanted to dick around and not push objectives that we coulda gotten so late game the enemy team took those objectives and shat on our base after a few failed TFs. Finished 9/4/2 :/

2nd game I fucked up because I was DCed til everyone was level 4 and I as still level 1 so fail. Fed and ended it 0/4/0

3rd game got mid and didn't know what to do so I picked Zyra and got carried by a 30 kill Draven.

4th game starts, i'm feeling better about my control of Illaoi. Fucking Jayce JG tries to gank at level 3 and goes all in. I try to follow up with him in case he can actually do something. Fiora kills us both ... fucking Jayce JG has the nerve to tell me to engage and learn Illaoi. I tell him "Uhhh, I can't engage on that. Illaoi is a counter engage champ". Then I Get laughed at cause this chump doesn't know wtf counter engage is?

Finished the game 12/1/2
I gotta get myself outta this elo, too many people who don't know basic shit like what champs are engage and counter engage or what items to buy for certain situations.

Anyway, it's gonna take some time before I feel as confidant as I use to. Gonna take it easy and play maybe 2 games a day in normal til I feel like I'm back in the groove.

ill play with u on one of my gold smurfs if u want

drawkcaB

Isn't Mundo notoriously hard to balance since he scales so well with just health?

More like there simply aren't enough ways to make power corrections when necessary (in Riot champ design terms, "not enough levers to pull"). It's either Mundo is strong or he's not. The kit is too simple, there isn't really a way to "master" Mundo. Lee Sin, Orianna, etc. can be statistically bad on average but can be really strong with players who know them well. If Mundo had a similar win rate (~47%) to those champions, no one out there is pulling off a 70% win rate over a large sample of games.

for drakkak

also they're pulling the grievous wounds mundo thing, thinking of other ways to buff him

I mean, at least it's nice that they want to get away from the AP bruiser aspect of Ekko, but I doubt Riot will be looking at making Ekko jungle any more viable than it is now.

Nekofrog

Banned
Thank God they're not doing the grievous wounds on mundo q. It can already be difficult for an adc to deal with mega tanks, now imagine a mundo that not only perma slows you but also completely nullifies your BT.

All u have to do is be one when one goes down. Doesn't matter what rank you are or anything.

IIRC, the only unofficial rule is that Newt and Ghost can't duo bot =)

It's usually because I'm not available because I'm out hanging with friends or something, or my internet is being complete shit.

Why can't they duo bot? :V

He seems very boring to me, which is why I haven't gotten him yet.

I'm still working on my goal to get all the champions.. I started off in February last year.

Edit: As in playing League for the first time at that moment.

The thing that I hate the most is when I want to get a character that's 6300(?)/6800, but I start thinking to myself... That I could just get multiple champions instead of one.

Which really sucks because I want Leona/Tahm/Quinn/Azir.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The thing that I hate the most is when I want to get a character that's 6300(?)/6800, but I start thinking to myself... That I could just get multiple champions instead of one.

Which really sucks because I want Leona/Tahm/Quinn/Azir.
Well i started low and went high. I also spent some money to buy the 2 champ bundles and got goth annie and huntress sivir to boot.

I kinda just go wherever I feel, mostly to who I feel like trying at the time when I have enough IP for a champion.

Also, why are you cheating? Getting bundles and whatnot. >:T

I'd love to have Goth Annie, but I feel it's a waste considering that I have basically all the characters in that bundle.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I kinda just go wherever I feel, mostly to who I feel like trying at the time when I have enough IP for a champion.

Also, why are you cheating? Getting bundles and whatnot. >:T

I'd love to have Goth Annie, but I feel it's a waste considering that I have basically all the characters in that bundle.
They lower the price based on how many champs you already own.

I know, I just said that it looks like one. It's really the only skin I love from her. Since Hextech doesn't exist to me, because I'll never be able to get it.

Who are we expecting for the Halloween skins? I'm kind of excited for it. There's usually 3, right?

I still want to get my Nocturne skin. :T

On a unrelated note, this is the most I've posted on one page. I should go back to being a nobody. :^)

inb4 you still are one

Who are we expecting for the Halloween skins? I'm kind of excited for it. There's usually 3, right?

I still want to get my Nocturne skin. :T

On a unrelated note, this is the most I've posted on one page. I should go back to being a nobody. :^)

inb4 you still are one

Yorick has to have one

Swain too

And Illaoi for the 3rd one.

...who am I kidding, it'll probably be ashe, MF, and Vayne.

Yorick has to have one

Swain too

And Illaoi for the 3rd one.

...who am I kidding, it'll probably be ashe, MF, and Vayne.

Zombie Swain with pet undead dragon.

There's going to be at least one Zombie skin, right? I assume that's how it goes. Lol

I can't think of anyone I'd want for a Halloween skin...

What would Illaoi's Halloween theme even be?

Reaper/Necromancer Illaoi, obviously.

killatopak

Gold Member
Illaoi with air dancers for tentacles.

air dancers are those

hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom