• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

I'll be flying in Friday so this totally works. How about dinner? We can grab some food around 8? My flight gets in at 5 so acounting for traffic and checking in it might be a while. If not we can hang Saturday.

Friday is good for me! Saturday will be tough since I'll be working the event, and I'll likely be flying home on Sunday.

nbraun80

When is Worlds starting, again? This week or next week?
basically a week from today(thursday)

unrelated but so I don't double post, looks like more star guardian skins, teaser posted of LoL facebook, with the words, "you are not alone"
14290002_10157679260840556_4310153106642651217_o.jpg

faridmon

So if I am having tough time at ranked, just dropping and never getting promoting, I should just play Normals for a while, right?

I just can't seem to escape B2 no matter what.

zkylon

zkylewd
basically a week from today(thursday)

unrelated but so I don't double post, looks like more star guardian skins, teaser posted of LoL facebook, with the words, "you are not alone"

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

pls one of them be syndra

pls pls pls

(also pls one of em be a tuxedo mask tf)

Friday is good for me! Saturday will be tough since I'll be working the event, and I'll likely be flying home on Sunday.
i want a livestream of the costy x kayos date

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Let's be serious and think what champions are most likely viable to be Star Guardian guys. Also, one has to be something like Tuxedo Mask, right?

Leezard

Jupiter was best though.

Let's be serious and think what champions are most likely viable to be Star Guardian guys. Also, one has to be something like Tuxedo Mask, right?

There are 4 stars, so it's possible we'll get something like Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus. It's hard to say if we get Tuxedo Mask.

Most female champions have recieved skins recently. Syndra is the obvious choice - no skin for almost a year now, highly requested -, Zyra - no skins in three years - , maybe Jinx and Karma?

nbraun80

Most female champions have recieved skins recently. Syndra is the obvious choice - no skin for almost a year now, highly requested -, Zyra - no skins in three years - , maybe Jinx and Karma?

think cassio could use one too, most of hers are terrible, I just use the blue chroma.
*just looked it up last cassio skin was Feb. 2013. :/

Leezard

I got the icon right now but I don't appear to have gotten the "Enough RP for a mystery gift" I was supposed to get since I already had the Kayle skin.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wait, did I say Mercury? Why the fuck did I say Mercury, I meant Mars, Mercury is for plebs

mars is the best

yeah i hope there's a tuxedo mask

i just hope syndra is on the list

taliyah would be cool also but syndra deserves a great skin like lux's

ahri is also an obvious choice but i think at this point i'm just wasting money by buying ahri skins i never use

Top Bottom